Chapter 22

I woke up and I saw a note on Roman's side of the bed.

Hey babe. At the gym. See you when I get back. Love you. Xoxo Roman.

I smiled and I got dressed. Victor and Skylar came in my room. "Hey Brittney, you should make a cover and send it to Roman. I nodded and I picked " Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" by Ariana Grande. I think that song is very beautiful. All my friends, Sasha, Dean, Enzo, Cass, Seth, Paige and the Bella's came in to see me sing. I played the song and I started singing it.

The song ended and everybody cheered. I smiled and laughed. I sent the video to Roman and he texted back.

Your voice is so beautiful baby. I loved it so much. - Roman

I'm glad you liked it babe. - Brittney

"Wow Britt you really put a tear in my eye. That was so beautiful." Enzo and Cass said. I smiled and hugged them. Victor posted it on YouTube, but it was all right. I played "Thriller" by Michael Jackson and we started to dance to it

We danced one at a time and having a good time. Roman came in and joined the fun. Everyone was dancing weird and I started to laugh. It was my turn to dance. I started to break dance and I started to spin and I did the splits. I salute and the song ended. Everyone left and it was just me and Roman. "Hey Britt, can you please sing me a song please?" Roman asked. I nodded and I played "Tattooed Heart" by Ariana Grande. (Sorry, I just love her music.)

"Wow, baby I love it, just like I love you." I smiled and I kissed him. I texted Skylar.

Hey sis do you and Victor want to go roller skating with us?

Yea sure let me tell him and get dressed.

Oka bye

Bye

We was playing video games until we heard a knocking on the door. I grabbed our room key, phone, and car keys and we left. We got to the roller rink and we got our skates. There was a disco ball and loud music playing which made it better. I've seen Sasha, Bayley, Enzo, Cass, Renee, and Dean coming in. We skated towards them and I stopped myself. "Hey guys what brings you here?" I asked. "Victor invited us." I nodded and continued to skate. I was skating around and Roman got in front of me. "Dude seriously? You really want to do that?" I asked while raising a eyebrow. He smirked and he kept on skating. "Oh it's on!" I skated faster and I passed him up. I skated towards a table and I sat down taking a break. I turned on my phone and I got a text from a unknown number

Hey babe remember me? Your ex boyfriend. I'm gonna take you back and there is nothing you can do about it. Your relationship with Roman is gonna come to a end. Have a wonderful life. I'll be waiting for you.

I was a lost for words. How does he know that I'm with Roman? How did he even get my number? I'm so scared right now. How is he gonna find me? Is he gonna hurt me or Roman? I went to Victor because he mostly knew my relationship with my ex. "Victor I need to talk to you like now." He nodded and I grabbed my phone and we skated to somewhere private. "What's going on Brittney? I can tell by the look on your face." He asked worriedly. I showed him the text and he had a blank face. "He found out my relationship with Roman and I'm so scared. Like what if he hurts him or me?" I burst into tears. "Hey, it's going to be okay alright. You just have to tell Roman what happened. Your ex won't do anything to you. I guarantee that okay." I nodded and he gave me a hug. I seen Roman skating near us. "Hey is everything okay?" We nodded and went back to skating.

Roman's POV

I was talking to Enzo and Cass and at the corner of my eye I saw Brittney and Victor talking. She gave him her phone and there was no expression on his face. I told them that I'll be back and I skated towards them. "Hey is everything okay?" I asked. They nodded and went back to skating. Honestly, there is something wrong with Brittney. She is not acting energetic when she first came on the rink. She is acting sad and depressed and her eyes are red like she was crying. I'm going to find out what's going on. Even if she isn't going to tell me.

Brittney's POV

We said our goodbyes and we went in our hotel room. I put on a tank top and sweatpants and I grabbed my phone. I sat down in the living room and was watching TV. I'm still shaken up about the text that he sent me. Roman sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. I have to tell him what's going on. I don't want to keep secrets from him. "Hey baby what's going on. Like you was so energetic when we first came in the rink and now after you looked at your phone you are acting different. I really want to know so I can help you." I nodded and I pulled out my phone. I took a deep breath and I started to talk. "Ummmmm, well remember when I told you about happened about my abusive ex boyfriend, well read this." He read it and he looked at me. "He wants to get back together with me and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't know what he'll do. I don't know if he's gonna hurt you or me. I just don't know." I held my head in my hands and the tears started to fall. Roman held me in his arms while I was crying on his chest. "I'm scared Roman. I don't want to lose you." I whispered. "Baby you are not going to lose me. This is why we are getting married. It's because we love each other. Nobody will take you away from me. I love you and you love me, not anyone else. I won't let anything to me. Nothing will happened to us okay." I nodded and we kissed. "And if you want me to, if you see him or if he calls or texts you, tell me and I'll kick his ass until he won't ever touch you or until we won't see his dick anymore." I shook my head and laughed. "Thank you for understanding. This is why we are getting married. I love you so much." We kissed and we fell asleep into each other's arms.

What's up guys. Sorry if I didn't write. High school is a ass. Lol.
Anyways hope you like this chapter.
P.s. This chapter is edited.