Chapter 17

Tonight is Night of Champions and we are back in Houston. I couldn't even sleep at all last night. This is my first ever pay-per-vew and my first ever divas championship match. Roman and I ate our breakfast and went to the gym. I'm doing everything in the gym. I'm doing the best I can if I want to take the championship to their rightful owner, me. Yesterday they was filming me on how I was preparing for my match. I want to show my doubters that they are wrong about me. All of my friends even my abusive ex boyfriend is going to be there. I shook off the nerves and took a drink of my water. I showered to get the sweat off of me and we went in the limo to pick up Skylar and the rest of my family. We got there and we knocked on the door. Victor opened the door and we hugged. "Hey everybody, ready to go?" I asked and they nodded. The driver opened the door and we all got inside. The Motto by Drake was playing and I rapped to the lyrics. "All of our friends is waiting at the Toyota Center right now." Victor said and I nodded. We got there and we walked out. Everybody was chanting me and Roman's name. I waved and we walked in the arena. Roman took them to my locker room and I went to the seamstress Sandra. "Hey Sandra! Is my ring attire ready yet?" "Yes it is here it is." She handed me my attire and I gave her a hug and went to the locker room.

I

I

took a look at my ring attire and I looked hot! "Hey guys like my ring attire?" I turned around so they can see the whole thing. "Damn you look hot Britt! I'm looking at the new divas champion right now." Victor said and I hugged him. I did my hair and my makeup and walked out. I was warming up a little bit. Right now is Seth Rollins vs Sting. A producer took my family to their positions to be on commentary. Roman was going with them so he gave me a good luck kiss and left. Sting lost and now it was doing the promo for our match. I walked out of the locker room and everybody was wishing me good luck, even Kevin Owens himself and i don't like him at all. I took my position and I did a little bit of push-ups. Now we have to see if all that mental and physical pain can prepare me to win. Roman was walking out with my family and sat at the commentary table.

My theme song hit and the whole croud was exploding with cheers and chanted Welcome back and Welcome home. I smiled and i walked to the ring. The Hell in a Cell was already lowered and I gulped and I went inside. I continued to smile and put on a brave face. I was going to do on the video game. Nikki came out and before they announced us, I slid out of the ring and went on the attack. I clothesline her while she had her back turned. We fought through the crowd and I had total control. I stood on top of the barricade and went for a hurricanrana, but she pushed me and I hit the cell face first and fell. She was catching her breath and I quickly climbed on the top of the cell. When she stood straight up, she was looking for me and I ran and gave her a moonsault. The crowd was chanting holy shit and Roman and my family was staring in awe. I bounced Nikki's face onto the cell and I gave her a chop. I pushed her inside and I got the locking chain where they locked the cell. I tried hitting her with it, but she blocked and dropped me to the floor. She sticked my right leg out and she closed the cell door on it. I felt a sharp pain going through my knee. She did it a second time and she hit my leg with the chain. She rolled me in the ring and continued to shatter my leg even more. I tried fighting back, but it's no use.

She dragged me to the ring post and my leg hitted the steel post 5 times and she put me in a figure four leg lock on the post. Since is this kind of matchup, it was legal to do this. The referee asked me if I give up, and I said no. She let go of my leg and smashed it to the post again. She pulled me out of the ring and I went back first into the cell. She was running towards me and I moved out of the way and she hit the cell. I ran and gave her a wicked spear and the cell wall fell over. I fell on my back resting for a little bit trying to breathe again. I laid her on the Spanish announce table and I climbed to the top again and gave her a elbow drop. I passed out for a little bit, then I slowly using the barricade to get back on my feet. I dragged her lifeless body back into the ring and kicked me on my bad leg to get the reversal. She gave me a forearm and went for the cover "1,2,..." I kicked out at two and a half. The crowd was cheering this is awesome. She went for the Rack Attack and I went for a roll up, "1,2,3!" The bell rung and I fell lying in a heap of my own sweat. The cell rose up and me and Nikki got on our knees and we gave each other a hug. My family, Roman, my friends, and the rest of the WWE roster came out and they was clapping for me. The ref handed me the divas championship and I cried tears of joy. I'm the new WWE divas champion. Roman put me on his shoulders and I held my new championship belt high in the air. I pointed to the air and I whispered to my mom and dad that I did it for them. Roman put me down and he grabbed a mic.

"Congratulations Brittney, I'm so proud of you. Brittney, when the first time I laid eyes on you I knew you was the one for me. The storyline that Stephanie and Vince put us in I was so happy to be hanging out and spending time with you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I've asked your family for a very special question which I'm going to shut up and ask you now," He held my hand and he got down on one knee. He pulled out a box and he asked me the big question. "Brittney Nichole, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I had tears in my eyes. He put the mic to my mouth and I choked out the word yes. He picked me up and spinned me around and put his lips on mine. He slid the ring on my finger and we kissed again. "I love you." He said. "I love you too, Roman." I smiled. The whole roster came in the ring and congratulated me. Hit the Quan by IHeartMemphis was playing through the speaker and I was dancing to it. They was taking video of me. Roman joined in even Victor joined in with me. I dabbed and everybody was laughing. I smiled at my now fiancée. This is the best day of my life. Not only I am the new Divas Champion, I am  marrying the love of my life.

What's guys! Hope you love this chapter. I worked so hard for this chapter.

Brittney won the war against Nikki Bella, but are they going to become friends again?

Will anybody break Roman and Brittney's relationship since she is now engaged?

I'm thinking about doing a sequal after I finish this book. What do you think?