Chapter 26

I woke up with sweat and tears going down my face. I can't believe what Kevin did. He really want to hurt me bad. I had a nightmare again about him. Victor was still asleep so I took a shower and got dressed. When I walked out the bathroom, I saw Victor getting up. I brushed my teeth and put on my deodorant. I sat on the couch and was playing with my thumbs. He came in and sat down next to me. "Hey babygirl, how you feeling?" He asked. "I'm okay. Still in a lot of pain tho." He gave me a hug and I smiled. "I got the whole day planned to cheer you up, but it's a secret." I rolled my eyes because he knows that I hate surprises. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and we left. All of my friends, including Roman and Skylar was coming to my surprise. We got in a limo and we drove off. Humble by Kendrick Lamar was playing on the radio and we was all rapping to it. I checked my phone and he called me twice, but I ignored it and turned my phone off. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran was playing and all the girls was singing and dancing to it. After the song was over, we felt the limo stop. "All right Brittney, close your eyes and open them when we tell you." Victor said. I nodded and closed my eyes. They helped me out of the limo and we walked to some place and we stopped. "Okay Brittney, you can open your eyes now. I opened my eyes and I was at my happy place, Incredible Pizza. I love that place so much! I had the biggest smile on my face. We went inside and we ate pizza and played every single game that they had. We left Incredible pizza and went to Six Flags to ride roller coasters. It was 8:00 at night and we finished off the day by going to the movies and watched "The Fate of the Furious". We went back into the limo and they took us back to the hotel.
We all said our goodbyes and we left to our rooms. I kissed Roman and went into my room. I changed into my pajamas and went into the living room and watch a little bit of TV. "Thank you so much for cheering me up today, Victor. I had the best day ever and it was all because of you. Thank you for being in my life and for protecting me. You're not just my best friend, you are my brother." I said with a huge smile on my face. We hugged and we fell asleep.

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. It was 7:00 so I got ready to go to the gym. I met with Roman and we worked out together. I went back to my room and got ready for Smackdown. We left to the arena with Roman and Skylar. We got out of the car and walked to the arena. Tonight I am going against Nia Jax. This will be one of my toughest challenges that I have ever faced. I walked into my locker room and put on my ring gear.

I left my locker room and walked to the gorilla position

I left my locker room and walked to the gorilla position. I stretched a little bit as Raw started. One of the tech guys said that my match is up next. I waited for my theme song to hit and I walked through the curtain. I walked into the ring and waited for Nia.

She slowly walked to the ring and kept on looking at me. When she came in the ring, the bell rung.

Skipping towards the end of the match...

I was waiting for Nia to get up so I can set up for my finisher. I hit my finisher on her. I was going for the pin, but Kharma came out and distracted me. Nia got up and attacked me from behind. She hit the Samoan Drop on me and went for the pin. "1,2..." I kicked out at the last second. Nia yelled at me to stay down. She went to the top rope and I did my finisher Light's Out in midair. "1,2,3" The bell rung and I quickly rolled out of the ring so Kharma wouldn't do anything. The ref handed me my title and I smirked and rose my title in the air. I turned my back at her and walked to the back. I went to catering and watched Kharma going against Charlotte. A tech guy said that I have to cut a promo to her after her match. He took me to where I was doing it. I heard the bell rung and he started counted me down. "Hey Kharma up here. That was really a "impressive" victory, but that won't help you at Hell in a Cell. You say that I should regret everything that I been doing to you. Ha! That's really funny. Also, you said that I should be scared of you. Trust me, im afraid of anything. You will fail at Hell in a Cell just like you fail at life. You are a loser and a disgrace to WWE. You will never be champion as long as I'm standing here. At Hell in a Cell on Sunday, I will expose you of what you truly are, a failure. So keep on celebrating your victory tonight because your celebration, your life, will be cut short by your Diva's Champion, Brittney." I blew her a kiss, smirked and walked away from the camera. I walked to my locker room and got dressed. We all left back to the hotel and I took a shower. I put on my PJs and went to bed. Victor pulled me closer to him and I fell into a deep sleep.

What's up everybody. Im back! Sorry if I took too long to finish this chapter. I was so busy that I couldn't update.

Also, I saw that I have over 1.54k reads. Thank you so much for reading this book. Y'all are the best 😀