Chapter 32

Today is the 23 of December and we are packing up to celebrate Christmas with my family. WWE let us have a couple of days off to celebrate. Our flight is at 12 and it is 10:30 right now. We are still in Washington DC and it takes 3 hours and 20 minutes to get to Houston. We met up with Skylar and Victor and I gave the lady at the front desk our key card and we left to the airport. We grabbed Starbucks and we arrived at the airport. They announced that are plane is boarding so we went through security and gave the lady our tickets and I sat right next to Roman while Skylar and Victor sat behind us. I pulled out my phone and put on my headphones and was listening to music. I fell asleep throughout the entire flight.

Roman was shaking me awake telling me that we arrived. We grabbed our bags and we went inside our rental car. I played IHeartRadio through my phone and played Hit Nation while we drove to my house. After 44 minutes we arrived at my house. My dogs Pooh Bear and Doodle was barking at us and I petted them. Did I mention that I have 2 dogs? I grabbed my suitcase and we walked to the front door. I knocked on the door and Victor's dad answered. We hugged and we went inside. I went to my old bedroom and sat my suitcase down. Roman came from behind me and hugged me. I fed my dogs and went into the living room. We all hung out for a little bit and I went back to the room and unpacked. I played music through my speaker and was singing and dancing while I was unpacking. As I was unpacking, I saw my old photos when I was a little kid and throughout high school. Then I saw a picture of my mom and dad when me and my sister was a baby holding us. I felt a tear slip out looking at how they was so happy. I finished unpacking and went into the bathroom and I took a shower. I put on my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun.

 I put on my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun

I walked out of the bathroom and sat next to Roman. We was watching Christmas movies all day. We was watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone, and A Christmas Carol. It was 12 in the morning and me and Roman went to my bedroom and we fell asleep.

I woke up and it was 9:00. Today is Christmas Eve and we planned to go out. I went out of the bed and went to the kitchen. I fixed breakfast and coffee for the family. I grabbed me coffee and waffles, bacon, and pancakes and went to the living room and was watching SpongeBob. Yes I still watch SpongeBob SquarePants at age 25, do you have a problem with that? I saw the rest of the family, Skylar, and Roman get up and they sat  in the living room with me. We finished our breakfast and I took a shower. I got out and put on my outfit for today.

I put the on my makeup and curled my hair a little bit

I put the on my makeup and curled my hair a little bit. I walked out and everybody got ready. I fed and watered my dogs and we left. We went to McDonald's and we drove to the Deerbrook Mall. We went our separate ways and me, Skylar, and Victor's mom went to Victoria's Secret, Hot Topic, Bath and Body Works, and Champs Sports and we went to the food court to meet up with Roman, Victor, and Victor's dad.

Roman's POV:

Me, Victor and his dad walked to Kay Jewelers because I wanted to give her a Christmas present that she could cherish forever. I found a infinity necklace and it was $2000. Then we went to Dick's Sporting Goods, Foot Locker, and GameStop and we walked  to the food court. I hid the present I gave to her and we left to the car. We got home and I hid he present when she had her back turned. Hopefully she will love it.

Brittany's POV:

We got home and I went to my room. I washed the makeup off my face and I changed into my pajamas. I put on my slippers and walked to the living room. It was 8:00 pm and we was in the kitchen making hot chocolate and popping popcorn and was watching the Polar Express. The movie was finished and I went to my bedroom and sat down. Roman, Victor, and Skylar came in my room and I found my playing cards and my Uno cards. We was playing speed, trash, bullshit, and we played Uno. We laid out cookies and milk on the fireplace and placed our stockings on the couch. We went back to our room and fell asleep.

Christmas Day

I was woken up to jumping and screaming. It was 7:00 am and I got up. I saw Roman getting up and I kissed him. "Merry Christmas Roman." I said. "Merry Christmas baby. I love you." He said. I said I love you too and we kissed again. We went to the kitchen to get breakfast and coffee. We saw Victor's parents get up and gathered all the presents and put them in the living room. We opened all the presents and we got a new video game, speaker, makeup, headphones, and pajamas. Roman left to the room and came back. "Here's my Christmas present to you baby. I hope you love it." Roman said as he gave me the gift. I opened it and it was a infinity necklace. "Oh my gosh Roman, I love it. Thank you." I said while I kissed him. He put the necklace around my neck.  I slipped on my sweater, blue jeans and my UGGs and we went to the skating rink in Splendora.

  I slipped on my sweater, blue jeans and my UGGs and we went to the skating rink in Splendora

We paid for our session and we grabbed our skates. They was playing Christmas music through the speakers. I was hanging out with Victor, Skylar, and Roman and when we was talking, someone came behind me and touched my shoulder. "Well, well, well, why don't you look at this. Brittany is that you? It's Kevin remember your ex boyfriend?" He said. I slowly turned around and went face to face with him. "What the hell do you want, Kevin, besides getting back together because that is not going to happen." I said. "Oh is that so? I don't think so sweetheart. I will get you back if it is the last thing that I will ever do." He said back smirking. "Well first of all, you and I will never be together, I have someone that actually loves me and appreciates me. Second of all, I'm getting married to my wonderful fiancee and it is not you. So if I was you, I would start running or you could end up laying on the floor bleeding your head off. So what will it be?" As I said that, he left. I smirked realizing that I won. We continued to skate and played air hockey and we left. We came back home and I sat on the couch. We was watching Thunder vs Rockets on ABC and was eating chocolate out of our stockings. It was 11:00 pm and tomorrow we have to leave to New Orleans for Raw and SmackDown. I got dressed in my pajamas and went to sleep in Roman's arms.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

Also, today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone