You Are My Destiny

By shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Suniye!!!
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
No One Wants to Fight for Me
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
LAVABUDDHU
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH
Author's Note

A Beautiful Morning

1.2K 138 20
By shwathii

The next morning was the most fresh morning out of all the mornings they ever had.. They have feelings for one another.. But they don't realise.. They like each other.. But they don't want to put it out in words.. They have love for another.. But not strong enough to voice it out.. The previous morning the way they woke up happened accidentally.. Better to be told their emotions only played its role.. But this morning they made it for themselves.. The most beautiful morning of their life.. They weren't aware that they are going to make more bright and joyous mornings in future and some gloomy mornings too..

Pragya was the first one to wake up surprisingly.. Abhi was sleeping deep, lightly snoring.. Pragya who was in his hold, slightly adjusted herself in the bed and came nearer to his face.. She was adoring the childish form of her husband.. She slowly traced the guitar earstuds in his ears.. She lightly pecked at his nose and slowly untangled herself from him.. She felt really new and exciting to wake up before her husband and do something for him..

Pragya's pov:

Should I go and bath first or should I freshen up myself and prepare tea for him first? What if he wakes earlier?? Then like all the other days, he will be doing the coffee for me.. No.. Let me freshen up quickly and prepare his tea first..

For the first time in her life, she got refreshed quickly.. Despite the hurry, she didn't fail to adore her earrings that her husband brought for her.. she made his tea and her coffee ready, but there was no sign of abhi waking up.. She poured them in seperate flasks.. She quicly took bath and changed into a beautiful black and white saree.. 

She first wore jhumkas.. Then she felt her heart heavy even to leave the earrings that her husband brought for her for the first time, on the table.. She immediately changed her earrings to the one, abhi had bought for her and went to prepare breakfast.. Here abhi was still sleeping..

pragya's pov:

I used to tell mom that why does she wakes up so early and spoil her beautiful sleep.. But today I find that waking up early and doing something for the person you like the most can also give you some kind of pleasure.. Till this day, I thought marriage is something like a rule, for which we have to be bounded for lifelong.. but today, I feel that it is a beautiful feel that makes us bounded to it and not any rule..

Her thoughts were broken when she found kamala ma at the doorstep..

ka: pragya beta.. what made you up so early??

pr: vo ma.. just like that.. didn't get sleep..

ka: are you okay beta??? do you want to visit doctor?? I will complaint about your company that they are squeezing out all your energy..

pr: ma.. ma.. nothing like that to worry.. once in a blue moon I will wake up early and that happened to be today..

ka: if you are fine, then no problem for me.. okay.. where is abhi beta??

pr: vo ma.. he is still sleeping..

ka: what's wrong today?? everything is happening in reverse..

pr: after a long time, he is having a deep sleep and I don't have the heart to wake him up after seeing his deep sleep.. that's why.. see.. I even took his mobile here.. I don't want anything to disturb his sleep..

ka: achaa.. pyaari patni for an lovely husband..

kamala ma took kajal from her eyes and kept it behind pragya's ears..

ka: no bad eyes should fall on you both.. I'm saying again.. your jodi is destined by god, and you both are going to set yourselves as an example for everyone..

pragya smiled at her..

ka: okay beta... tell me what to prepare for breakfast??

pr: ma... i'll also join you in cooking today.. actually, i would like to cook today..

ka: teekay.. I'll help you then.. but what's the reason??

pr: a surprise for him..

pragya told with a smile..

ka: kush raho always beta.. okay i'll guide you..

pr: and ma.. we are going to have guests today.. they will be around 11am here..

ka: okay beta.. we will complete all the cooking by 10am... Now time is 8.30 am.. we have 90 minutes with us..

pr: so for morning let's have something light ma.. suniye likes bread toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast.. I know to do them ma.. so i'll prepare them for him.. Meanwhile, you cut the veggies...

ka: what is the cuisine for lunch beta??

pr: Indian.. Non-veg...

ka: teekay.. then there is not going to be much veggies.. it's going to be only onions, tomatos, ginger, garlic and chilli..

pr: these much????

asked pragya in awe...

ka: only this much.. no worries.. you prepare breakfast for you both.. I'll get ready with the veggies.. also I'll put chicken and mutton in steamer to cook..

pr: teekay ma.. but you tell me how to do?? so that i'll do that next time on my own..

ka: sure beta..

pragya and kamala ma did everything together.. It was 10 minutes for 10am..

ka: as per your list, chettinad chicken curry, mutton curry, chicken tandoori, rasam, mutton liver, paayasam and bread halwa all are ready.. I have put them all in hot-bag beta..

pr: thanks ma.. without u, this would not have been possible..

ka: I just guided you.. it's you who did everything na.. really everything tastes good.. your cooking master is doing his job well it seems..

pragya blushed..

ka: achaa.. my beta knows to blush too eh.. fine.. I have to remind you few more things.. the rice will get ready in 10 minutes.. and I'll put it in hot bag.. you were telling to make chappati na.. i'll do that.. mean time you go and wake up abhi beta.. it's time.. it's not good that he stays empty stomach for this long..

pr: okay ma.. I'll have our tea together..

ka: you didn't have your coffee yet??

pr: no ma.. thought to have with him..

ka: but it's not good to stay in kitchen with empty stomach beta.. thank god.. you didn't lose your energy today.. else you would have fainted na..

pr: no worries ma.. i'm all good..

Pragya served her coffee and his tea in cups and took them in a tray along with few biscuits.. Their room was pitch dark, since pragya had dropped all the curtains down.. She went and opened the curtains.. But abhi didn't budge..

For the first time in her life, she checked herself in mirror if she is presentable for waking someone up.. She adjusted her hair that was made into a bun since she was cooking.. She kept the tray in the bedside table and sat beside him..

pr: suniye... suniye..

called pragya tapping his shoulders.. abhi opened his eyes slowly, and was lost in her for a moment..

pr: suniye.. uto..

ab: how it will be when you wake me up in real like this??

pragya blushed.. she lightly pinched his cheeks..

ab: aah.. which means, it's real??

pr: yeah it is..

abhi got up and sat on bed...

ab: how did you wake up this early??

pr: I don't know.. didn't get sleep...

ab: uh. i'm sorry.. I think because of me, U didn't sleep last night.. I'm really sorry.. Without me, you would have slept atleast this long..

told abhi idiotically..

pr: huh.. what to tell?? you are such a buddhu.. I swear.. yesterday night I slept without any fear.. I had a strong trust that even if something happens to me, there is someone beside me, who will even keep his life as cost to save me.. When there is no more fear, deep sleep seeped into me.. and regarding early rising, I just thought to do things for you that you do for me everyday..

ab: you don't need to stress yourself for me pragya..

pr: shut up.. when you can enjoy the feel of rising up and doing things for me, why not I?? you are mean..

abhi lightly ruffled her head.

ab: dramebaaz..

pr: okay have this tea and biscuits..

ab: sure..

pragya completed her coffee earlier.. She stood up, removed the duvet from him and was folding it..

ab: pragya.. you look great in this traditional look.. but why didn't you fill your maang??

pr: well I was waiting for you to fill it..

ab: why?? you used to do it by yourself daily na?? then why??

pr: Mr.. Hope you remember, who are the guests we are going to have today.. So to remind my husband's stupid brain that I'm there as his wife..

abhi stood up completing the tea and keeping the cup in the tray, While pragya kept adjusted the bed.. he came closer to her back.. and held her both arms from back..

ab: so you don't believe me still??

pragya just giggled sensing his husband's stupidity.. she released herself from his hold and turned to him... She cupped his face and placed her forehead on his..

pr: It's not my insecurity about you.. It's that, whatever happens, be it gives much joy for you or much pain for you, I'll be always there beside you as your support and will be there to share everything with you.. to express your joy and to vent out your anger, I'm there for you and I'm really possesive about it..

completed pragya with a smile.. abhi felt like, what good deeds had he did, to get pragya as his wife... He cupped her face back and placed a soft forehead kiss..  He literally raised her in his arms..

pr: arey chodiye.. I have work..

ab: let me complete the important work left..

pragya raised her eyebrows signalling what..

Abhi took her to the dressing table and made her stand on her feet.. He took the sindoor box from the table, collected the sindoor between his index finger and thumb.. 

ab: I'll never break down having you beside as my strength..

told abhi and filled her maang.. Pragya felt  a different feel. A feel of complete woman.. She closed her eyes in satisfaction..

ab: I know we are something more than bestest friends.. and let this mangalsutra and kumkum be the evidences for that..

pragya smiled at  him and hugged him lightly..

ab: thanks to dad for giving you to me.. without you, I don't know what I would have did..

pr: what you would have did?? you would have been a grumpy head.. that's it..

told pragya giggled at him..

ab: u..

told abhi and tried to catch her.. 

 But before that, pragya fled away from the room, yelling, "Mr.Orangutan Monkey, fresh up soon.. Your Universal daadi is waiting to have breakfast with you.."

Abhi went inside washroom and stood before the mirror..

abhi's pov:

you are a magic in my life.. the second chance that I have got to live my life again and make my life colorful.. thank you dad and mom for finding her for me.. thank you purab and ajju for convincing me to marry her.. thank you ma and pa for giving your gem in my hands.. and last but not the least, thanks lava for being a part in my life.. the first thing I have to do is, talk to purab and ajju and telling their words are coming are true and she is making my life colorful..

By then he heard a knock at washroom door..

pr: suniye.. fast.. my stomach is growling in hunger..

ab: yes.. 10 minutes..

pr: okay..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

I wish this part receives a minimum of 75 votes.. Then, I'll be updating the next part..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 41.4K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
7.3K 652 13
She was twenty, and was a second year undergraduate student of Management studying in Pune. She was innocent, she was lively, she was intelligent and...