ForeverLand: Season 1

By Odellaa

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND UNLOVED, PETER PAN" she spat with hate. "Soon I will grow up & I won't have to... More

Fate Of Infinity
Corrupted By My Demise
The Devil's Puppet
Soldier Without A Home
Escaping The Past
Pained By The Land
Alive in Stories
Denied Truths
Men of The Land
Humans of The Land
Saved By My Murderer
The Lost, Lost Boy
Fatal In Regret
Going To Eternity
My Perfect Criminal
Dears Of My Fascination
Caution Of The Depth
Broken Hearts And Broken Bones
Lonely In The Jungle
House Of Tomorrow
It's A Wonderful World
With Every Move
Fancy A Cup Of Tea Or The Truth?
Denying Facts
Footsteps In The Forest
Revealing And Releasing
Changing The North
Accidents Of Eternity
Fade Into The Demons
Double Life
Lost And Found
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special: Part 2
Helpless In History
Mistake Of Dawn
Episode 40: Dripping Lives
Episode 41: Aching For Saving
Episode 42: Phase One
Episode 43: Pleasant Turn
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Episode 44: Secret Behind Holiday's Past
Episode 45: Whispers Of Desire
Episode 46: Sharp Turn
Episode 47: Slice and Dice
Episode 48: Till Next Time
Episode 49: Stranger Danger
Episode 50: Lost Behind Me
Episode 51: Old In My Dreams
Episode 52: Humans of The Forest
Episode 53: Accidents Of Power
Episode 54: Companion Of Misery
Episode 55: Accidents With Debt
Episode 56: Crave The Cave
Episode 57: Hurting The Past
Episode 58 : Destruction Of Desire
Episode 59: Aching For The Night
Episode 60: Insanity In The South
Episode 61: Boys Of Reality
Foreverland Special: Peter Before Pan
Foreverland Special: Clara Who?
Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares
Episode 63: Rescue From The Demons
Episode 64: Thieves In My Head
Episode 65: Blinded By The Darkness
Episode 66: My Salvation
Episode 67: Rotten in The Lagoon
Episode 68: Rebirth of Nature
Episode 69: Burned to The Ground
Amazed By My Home
Dance of Temptations
Determination of Yearning
Accepting The Shadows

Return Of Home

693 31 10
By Odellaa

(Not Edited)

------------

Third POV:

In a sudden all the guards barged into Clara's and Pan's room causing Clara and pan to wake up frightened.

"WhAT'S GOING ON?" Clara asked as two guards began pulling her off the bed.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Pan yelled as the guards placed handcuffs on his wrists. Pan was going to use his magic but he couldn't due to the fact that the handcuffs trapped his magic in.

The guards dragged Clara and pan out of their room and into the main hall, where the queen was.

Shit both pan and Clara thought.

-------------------

"You know what I do to people who lie to me" the queen said while sitting on her enormous chair. Both pan and Clara stayed quiet.

"We haven't technically lied" pan stated.

"Oh really, how is that? What part of whatever you said before was true?" The queen asked.

"We do actually own a land, and that makes us royalty" pan said. Clara mouthed we to herself in confusion.

"Oh yes Ofcourse, you do own a land, not Nervada though, am I right? I think it's called...Neverland "the queen said smirking.
Clara's eyes shut open while Pan just sighed in relief.

"But that doesn't make you William and Blair, am I right? I guess that makes you pan" the queen said pointing at pan.

"You guessed correctly" pan smirked with proudness.

"Wow, Peter Pan, THE Peter Pan, here in my land" the queen said. Clara leaned closer to Peter and whispered in his ear sarcastically "she makes you sound like a celebrity"

"I kinda am" Pan whispered back making Clara raise her eyebrow.

"It's such an honor to meet you Peter Pan, I have been waiting for this day" the queen said.

"Oh, have you now?" Pan smirked.

"Yea Ofcourse, especially after what you have done, surely you must know I am a fan of your work" the queen said back.

"What did you do?" Clara whispered to pan.

"Let's just assume no one in here likes me" pan whispered back to Clara on the hope that the queen didn't hear anything but she unfortunately did.

"Oh dear, he released a dragon here in wonderland on the hope it will kill me and he takes over this place. luckily a brave young girl, Alice, killed it and Ofcourse, I killed her" the queen said smiling. Pan sighed looking down; he didn't want Clara to know what he had done.

"Now, if you're pan, who might this girl be?" The queen asked pointing at Clara.

"None of your business" pan immediately spat.

"This girl is in my land, I have the right to know" the queen said.

"Do you want me to make the girl talk?" One of the guards asked.

"This girl is going to slap you if you keep on calling her girl" Clara interrupted making pan smirk.

"Feisty" the queen said.

"I am Clara, Clara-"

"Hudson?" The queen asked as she stood up from the chair with her eyes wide open "Clara Hudson?" She continued. Pan looked at Clara then queen then Clara again in confusion. Clara nodded slowly for she was confused as well.

"Wow, is this my lucky day or what, I am meeting everyone" the queen said as she approached Clara.

"How do you know m-"

"How do you know her?" Pan asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I don't know her personally of course, I have been hearing her name for quiet a while around here" she said "now, let's get to business shall we?" she continued.

"What business?" Pan asked raising his eyebrows.

"I don't need the girl, she is no use, she will just be a distraction to you, but I do need you Peter Pan" the queen said to Pan. "I am willing to spare your life for a deal" she continued

"Why should I make a deal with you?"

"Because it will be a benefit to both of us"

"What is it?" Pan asked.

"Join me" the queen said making Clara gasp.

"Join you?" Pan asked.

"Yes, it's a great deal. I would take it if I were you" the queen said with a wink.

"Well you're not me, so no" pan simply said.

"Are you sure about that?" The queen asked.

"Why would you want me to join you anyways?" Pan asked.

"Well that's easy, you have great power, the things you can amount to with magic like yours, think what we can do together, what we can conquer" the queen said. Pan stayed still for a while thinking about her offer.

Clara was worried. She immediately leaned closer to pan to talk to him.  "pan don't" she said.

"Quiet" the queen echoed as the guard moved Clara away from pan a few steps.

"What will happen to Clara?" Pan asked the queen.

"Oh well, it's not her I need, it's you therefore I shall dispose of her" the queen said making Clara frightened.

"You will not touch Clara" Pan said grinding his teeth "if I stay alive, so will She!" He Continued.

"None sense, she's just a distraction, take her away" the queen said as she walked to her chair again. the guard began pulling Clara away.

"No, PAN, no LET ME GO"

Clara tried to release herself but she couldn't. The guard's hold was too strong.

Pan tried running to her but two guards stopped him "DONT EVER TOUCH MY LOST GIRL" he yelled

"STOP" The queen echoed as she raised her hand. The guards pushed pan to the floor and they let go of Clara causing her to fall to her knees. Pan could have killed them but these handcuffs blocked his magic.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Mr. Pan, I never took you for the affectionate one" the queen said as she began approaching Pan. Once she was close to him, she placed her fingers under his chin to force him to look up at her.

"I am not" pan spat.

"Really, why then? Why let go of such an offer?" The queen asked. pan simply stayed quiet pretending he has no idea what she was talking about. The queen took a quick look at clara then back at pan.

"I gave you an option to rule this land with me, to control these guards, but no, you gave up an entire army, an entire land...for one Girl, why?" The queen asked.

Clara looked at pan in confusion and disbelief and pan looked at her with the corner of his eye with heartbreak.

"One girl is worth an entire army" pan said to the queen. Clara opened her eyes wide in disbelief.

"A thousand men?" The queen asked.

"A thousand men" pan stated raising his eyebrow. The queen took a quick look at Clara, then pan, then Clara again. She stood straight up and walked back to her chair. "Take her to the cell" she said. The guards began pulling Clara away "PAN NO! Let me go you fool, HELP ME"

He tried releasing himself to help her but he was being held down by guards.

"LET HER GO" he yelled. "I am afraid I can't do that" the queen said. "Take pan back to his room, and make sure to guard all the doors and windows, he mustn't leave, we need to give pan a comfy place to think of my offer, now go" they began dragging pan away and pan kept on yelling he will kill her. When they reached the room, the guards left the handcuffs on and pushed him inside the room and closed the door.

Pan quickly got off the floor and began pacing around. He walked over to the table and he punched the vase making it break. "I'll get you Clara" he whispered.

Clara's POV:

"HELLOOO" I screamed. "Anyone?" I screamed slamming the cell walls "please" i said as i began sliding on the wall and eventually sitting on the floor "help me" I whispered with tears.

---------After a couple of hours----------

Pan's POV:

Whatever I do I cannot leave. I have about a hundred guards outside. This is so frustrating. GOD! Suddenly wind began appearing and a red light aswell. A portal opened in the middle of the room. "HOLY SHIT" I yelled as i jumped on the bed so i wouldn't fall into it. A guy jumped out of it and the portal closed. A hat appeared on his head. "Hello Peter Pan, I am not having the pleasure to see you" the guy said

"Mad hatter, it's been a while, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you since-"

"Since you brought the dragon that destroyed my family? Ya well...I am here to rescue you"

"Rescue me? Why on earth would you do that?"

"Well I am not rescuing you exactly, I am rescuing Clara and well I need you for the rescue mission."

"Why would you want to help her?"

"Because she helped me, Atleast will help me..."

"Will...what do you mean?"

"Just shut up and come over here" Mad hatter said. I walked over to him. "Wrists...now" he said. I extended my hands and Mad hatter touched the cuffs making them disappear. "Now when I say jump, you jump" he continued.

"Shouldn't we wait for the hat to recharge?" I asked

"I used a bean to come here" he said.We both backed away, he threw his hat and a portal opened.

"NOW"

And we jumped in.

-----------------

Clara's POV:

I was sitting with my head on my knees. I was falling asleep slowly. Suddenly I heard keys; I looked up and found a guard unlocking the door. "Stay away from me!" I said as I backed away

"Don't worry, I am here to help" he said

"What...I don't believe you" I said

"Trust me" he said

"why should I?" I asked confused

"It's a rescue mission Clara, come with me" Ofcourse i didn't believe he was going to save me, but both ways I am going to die so whatever. I followed him and he led me outside the prison. We turned left and I found pan with mad hatter. "Omg...Peter!" I said as I hugged him tight. "Hey" he said laughing. "What's happening?" I asked looking over the guard and mad hatter.

"It's your rescue mission baby" pan said

"What?" I asked

"The queen was planning on taking your heart and putting it in her...heart closet, she has a thing for collecting hearts" mad hatter said.

"What?" I asked confused

"She has unique hobbies" he said sarcastically.

"Oh" I said worried.

"Don't worry, we are leaving" pan said "okay then let's go" I said

"Can't, we just used the hat, it needs 30 minutes to recharge, in the meantime let's get away from here as far as possible" Mad hatter said as we began walking.

Third POV:

Pan stopped mad hatter from walking and took him to the side. "Hey, thank you for doing this" pan said "i am not doing this for you, I am doing this for Clara" he said as he walked away.

-----After 20 minutes------

They were all sitting by the fire waiting for the hat to recharge. Clara stood and walked over to the guard and sat next to him. "Excuse me?" She said

"Yes?" The guard said

"What's your name?"

"Steven"

"Why are you here Steven? Don't you like being a guard?" She asked

"Are you kidding? The queen is a monster. I barely get any food in me" he said.

"Then why did you take the job?"

"I didn't have a choice, she took us away from our families when we were kids and we have been trained ever since"

"Oh, I am sorry" she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Also, what she's doing is unfair, killing innocent people" Steven said.

"Ya" Clara said upset. She heard twigs snapping. She turned around and found someone moving "Peter!" Clara whispered

"Wait Clara" pan said as he was talking to Mad hatter privately.

"Peter" Clara whispered again. "Not now Clara" pan said

"PETER" Clara yelled. He turned around quickly to face her. "GET THEM" someone yelled. The queen. Suddenly guards surrounded them from all sides. "Clara, stay close" pan said. She began running until she was right next to him. He put his Hand infront of her for protection. "OFF...WITH THEIR HEADS" the queen yelled. Pan extended his hands out causing a cloud of magic to come on the queen making her unable to move. "GET THEM" she yelled. They all ran towards us. Pan flashed everyone a sword. "A sword?!" Clara yelled to pan "couldn't you have flashed me a bow and an arrow?" She said

"Clara, this is no time to be creative" pan said.

"But I don't know how to work a sword" Clara yelled. She began moving her sword left and right in confusion. They were outnumbered.

They have been fighting for a while now and pan noticed clara was nowhere to be seen. Left...right, she wasn't there, but he had a slight idea of where she could be but he hoped he was wrong unfortunately, he wasn't. He threw his sword to the ground and stood there worried and sighing. He began turning around slowly and there she was.

"peter" Clara whispered. He found a man with his arm around Clara's neck and a sword infront of her stomach. "Clara" pan whispered worried. "Let her go" he yelled. "I don't think so" the guard yelled. The guard extended his hand ready to stab Clara but suddenly, a piece of log hit him from the back causing him to pass out. "It's great to have magic" pan smiled.

They continued fighting. Clara was backing away and ended up bumping into Steven, so now their backs are to each other. "Pan, are we leaving any time soon?" Clara yelled. "The hat!" Pan yelled

"It's recharged" Mad hatter yelled. He threw the hat and a portal opened. Steven jumped in first. "Come on pan, we gotta jump before it closes" Mad Hatter yelled

"We have to wait for Clara" pan yelled. Clara was trapped between 2 guys. "Clara!!" Pan yelled. As Clara kicked one guy in a place no guy should ever get kicked in, pan made an 'O' expression. Mad hatter jumped into the portal. Clara then punched the other guy and she ran up to Peter who was extending his hand out. She took his Hand and they both jumped into the portal.

"NOOO" the queen yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 253 19
-COMPLETED- I wasn't wanted or needed by anyone, and I knew that far too well by now. There was nothing left for me in the cruel wrath of life until...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
21.4K 518 20
Clarke struggles with leading the camp and her personal life. It is hard being a leader at the age of seventeen, almost eighteen. She has a secret th...
6.5K 241 32
Nearly five weeks after the events of Crooked Kingdom, Inej has set sail in her new war ship leaving Kaz to figure out how to function without her, a...