π’π“π„πππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘ || tae...

By sameoldsneakers

𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑒 π‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and ... More

αͺ₯ α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄„α΄α΄α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ αͺ₯
{ 0 }
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
Q&A (ask)
Q&A (answers)
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ S H I P W A R S }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ +56 }
{ A L T E R N A T I V E E N D I N G }
{ Goodbye, Stepbrother }

{ 34 }

3.4K 166 249
By sameoldsneakers

Trigger warning: scenes including violence, very mild mentions of anorexia

j.jk :

"His priority...", I liked the sound of that. I fumbled with my phone whilst trying to find Taehyung's number, and all the previous conversations we've had via text.

~~~

RookieKookie:
Hey, you wanted me to
text you after I had woken up?

Tata!The!Alien:
Thank the heaves
you're alive!!!
Are you okay?
That was a stupid question!
Of course you're not!
Do you want me to come
to the hospital?
Do you need anything???

RookieKookie:
Calm down Tae😂
I don't need anything and
it's okay if you stay home

Tata!The!Alien:
Okay, get loads of rest soon okay!!!
Can you answer a few questions?

RookieKookie:
Yeah, of course!

Tata!The!Alien:
Who were those kids
and why were they
treating you
like shit?
Has this happened before?
Can I do anything to help the situation?

RookieKookie:
They were Park Cheolmin
and his little gang.
They treat me poorly
because I'm an openly gay
loner that they can pick on easily.

This has happened
countless times before.
For many years.
Remember that busted
lip and those scratches I once
had? those were
Cheolmin's little artworks.

You have helped enough Tae,
I'm very grateful
to have you in my life.

Tata!The!Alien:
Jungkook, when you get out
of the hospital, you need to
stay with me the whole damn
time, okay? Once your class ends
stay in there before I come,
they have security cameras right?

RookieKookie:
Yeah they do.
But, really, Taehyung it's fine.
I'll survive. I've survived for this long.

Tata!The!Alien:
Bunny, I think you don't
realize what they've done to you!
They almost beat you up so badly that
your legs might have gotten paralyzed
for good!
I'm not letting anything like this ever happen to you again. Understood?
I'll come see you tomorrow after school, anyone you want me to bring?

RookieKookie:
Thanks Tae...
I don't know what to say.
I guess I can't protest.
Thanks for being there.
I'm very grateful that you
came into my life.
You can bring whoever
you want to😊

Tata!The!Alien:
I love you bunny.
Get some rest,
I'll see you tomorrow.

RookieKookie:
Love you more Tae.

~~~

He said, well texted, he loves me...
If only he knew how much that means to me.

———

k.th :

I drove the next day to arrive early at school with full fury in me. My blood was boiling a thousand and ten degrees as I parked into a slot and marched into the school building determined to kick some ass.

I got Yoongi to agree to be my backup, so I wasn't completely alone. We met at the front doors of the school and marched straight to Cheolmin's locker, which according to Jungkook was 536. The reason Jungkook knew this was because Cheolmin had shoved him in there and kept him in for his entire history and geometry periods. What an absolute dickhead.

Once we approached the locker we saw Cheolmin with a red cheek, looks like I left a mark from yesterday. He was all alone getting his books from his messy locker.

"Hey! Cheolmin!", I roared into the dead silence of the hallway. The male shot a glare at the direction I was in, but once he realized the cause of the sound was Yoongi and I, he flinched, backing away, as panic flashed in his eyes.

"What the hell went through your fucking pea sized brain when beating the living shit out of my baby?", I grumbled as I grabbed the twitching male from his shirt's collar. He didn't reply, I guess he lost his bravery.

"Well... fucking answer me!", I roared at him in full annoyance and disbelief of how someone can be so cowardly at me; I'm often a softy that can't kick ass. I often resolve my problems by addressing the situation then calmly discussing about my problem. I guess something about Jungkook's cute features and small body makes me want to protect him.

"Y-you seem to have a soft sp-spot for Jungkook...", Cheolmin dared to challenge me in my state of rage. I slammed the boy into the lockers with a loud crash, putting more force than I intended. "Don't you fucking dare say his name...", I narrowed my eyebrows at his disrespect.

"Jungkook. Jeon fucking Jungkook.", Cheolmin smirked as a scary silence filled the room. My patience was full, the line had been crossed. My fist developed a life of it's own, as I slammed it straight onto Cheolmin's jaw. The male toppled to the left from the hard hit while his hand was on the spot I took a swing at. He hissed at the burning pain between gritted teeth. His back slithered down the lockers as his week legs couldn't keep him up anymore.

"Why do you even care about him?", Cheolmin glared up at me. This son of a bitch was really asking me questions? I had my chin held high to look as intimidating as possible. I stared at him as if he was a piece of shit on the ground, it was easy to imagine as the two didn't have a big difference.

"Is he your little boy toy, a sleeping buddy, perhaps?", Cheolmin grinned at me widely. I kicked him in the chest and he toppled down, yet again, as he coughed from the aggressive nudge of my shoe.

I was about to give him another well deserved kick, but Yoongi grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back. "What the—", I looked at him with a frown. "I won't hurt him like he hurt Jungkook...", I whispered to my friend.

He chuckled a bit and looked into my eyes with a dead serious glare. "I want to take a swing at the little shit too...", Yoongi smirked. My frown was traded in for a smirk as I nodded and stepped back to let Yoongi do whatever he wanted with the coughing boy on the floor.

Yoongi knelt down onto the whimpering coward's level and lift Cheolmin's face up by aggressively grabbing his cheeks with his thumb dug deep into the aforementioned's left cheek and four other fingers gripping the right. The mint haired boy stared straight into his victims eyes with no emotion behind his own.

The suspense was killing me and I was waiting for Yoongi to do something, when the shorter suddenly spoke. "You bullied Park Jimin before he was popular, correct?", He asked, venom clearly coating his threatening voice as he spoke. Cheolmin smirked cockily, although you could clearly see his cheeks hurting from the pressure of Yoongi's grip and the burning spot of the punch.

"He suffered from anorexia for awhile because of you, correct?", Yoongi's voice was poisonous as he growled at the male in his tight grip. "He was a fat ass anyw—", Cheolmin was cut off by Yoongi punching him in the throat. "Shut the fuck up. You have no right to talk about him like that. You're as disrespectful as my mother's boyfriend...", Yoongi said the last part of his sentence quieter than the rest of his small speech, but I could still hear him clearly.

Cheolmin was gasping for air while clawing his throat slightly, he couldn't get oxygen. Yoongi slapped the suffocating male and grabbed him by his shoulders. "Stop being a fucking drama queen, I've gotten punched in the throat countless of times before and look where I am today, princess! I'm not dead. Too bad you ain't going to be either.", Yoongi scoffed and let go of the heavily breathing male's shoulders, aggressively.

Yoongi got punched in the throat "countless of times before"? I made a mental note to talk to him about this later.

Yoongi got closer to the gagging man. Their faces were inches apart. "Never touch Jimin or Jungkook again, or I swear to fucking god you'll never see the light of day again.", Yoongi hissed and pushed Cheolmin back down to the floor. He punched him on the nose, got up from his crouching position and walked behind me. "Finish the job, Taehyung...", Yoongi muttered.

I felt bad for the male on the floor, gripping his nose in pain. But he did hurt Jungkook. This conflict continued in my head till I decided to be the bigger person and just go; leave him to suffer on the ground, with less pain than I could've caused him.

I walked away from the scene of the crime and grabbed Yoongi by the arm as we ran away from Cheolmin, leaving the bleeding male all alone in the dimly lit corridor with no one to help him.

"You'll erase the footage, right?", I asked Yoongi by whisper yelling. The elder shook his head 'no', which sent me into a frantic state of panic. "I taped the surveillance cameras with black duct tape when they were off at midnight, you shouldn't see a thing...", Yoongi looked at me with a smirk, I guess he was proud of his 3am sneaking skills and braking into private-ish property skills.

"Thanks Yoongi.", I smiled at him. Yoongi returned my boxy grin with his gummy smile, as we walked out of the school building to get banana milk from the convenience store before school would start, our day was going to start off with our favorite class together, music.

———

m.yg :

Beating up that dirt wag really felt good. Like placing the last piece of an unfinished puzzle and completing the picture. Satisfying.

Taehyung and I decided to reward ourselves with banana milk. Although what we did wasn't the best solution to solve the problem we really didn't feel any pity towards Cheolmin and hurting someone is hard work, so...

"Hey Yoongi...", Taehyung suddenly asked interrupting my thoughts, while placing his banana milk down on the car's hood, we were sitting on. He looked at me with a serious face that wasn't intimidating, but friendly. "Yeah?", I asked quite unsure about what he was about to say, or ask, or do.

"What did you mean by 'I've gotten punched in the throat countless of times before'?", Taehyung imitated my raspy voice as he quoted me. The question took me off guard and I didn't have an answer straight away. "I...uhh...", I thought aloud. What the hell was I supposed to say?

"You don't have to tell me now... as long as you tell me if it happens again...", He took a sip on his drink and smiled at me, his warm grin made me feel fuzzy and I decided to reveal my gummy smile to the brunette.

"Let's change the topic?", He offered and I nodded in agreement. Suddenly a smirk spread itself onto Taehyung's lips. "So... what are you and Jisoo?", He asked deviously, still smirking.

I choked on my banana milk and felt it rise up my throat and almost escape through my nostrils, but thank god that didn't happen. "What do you mean?", I asked while coughing. "I mean; what are you two? Are you two dating or just acting like a cutesy couple for fun?", He chuckled at the last suggestion, knowing that hardly anyone does that.

I remembered the things Jisoo and I have been doing to mess with Jimin, like; aggressively making out in the hallways, holding hands, having her sit on my lap at lunch, toying with each other's hair, teasing her cutely, kissing her cheeks, always having my eyes glued to her and always paying attention to only her. But this is only when Jimin is eyeing us, which is pretty often. Which means our plan is working.

Otherwise whenever Jisoo and I hangout we act like friends, and friends only. She teases me about Jimin and I tease her about Jennie. She punches me in the arm and I want to tackle her, but can't as I am a lot stronger than her. She whines about something like her nail braking and I try not to laugh at her silly problems. All the girl x boy friendship shit.

"Taehyung, I'm going to be honest with you... Jisoo and I aren't actually dating... we agreed to 'fake date' just so I could get Jimin's attention...", I sighed and looked at a shocked Taehyung. "Don't tell anyone!", I quickly blabbered remembering the promise Jisoo and I made not to spill the beans.

"Of course I won't tell anyone!", Taehyung rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Whatever acting you're doing is working because Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and I had no idea.", He continued chuckling. "And Jimin?", I got curious about the things outsiders thought about the fake relationship. "He looks very jealous, if you couldn't tell. So I guess it's working.", Taehyung shrugged and continued sipping his beverage.

I nodded in satisfaction and drank my banana milk with a smirk on my face. Jisoo will be happy to hear about this news.

———

j.jk :

I opened my eyes to see the sun rising from the horizon out of my window. The sky was a beautiful pinkish magenta with small tints of orange and yellow streaks. The clouds were puffy and pastel pink, as they blended in with the sky. I glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was 4:53am.

What the fuck? When have I ever woken up this early? I decided to just sit comfortably on my bed and remember a few things, just to test if Cheolmin gave me brain damage.

One week and a half has passed and I'm still in the hospital. Jin, Namjoon, Jisoo, Yoongi, Hoseok and even Jimin, had come to visit me in the past week. They were really nice to me and told me I was doing great.

I even mended things with Jimin. We promised each other that whoever Taehyung chooses we'll accept, whether it is one of us or not. He told me he might have feeling for Yoongi too and how he feels attacked and grouchy when the mint haired male acts cute with his new girlfriend, Jisoo. Jimin was very open about his life to me on one of his private visits and I was open to him about my things. We both learned that we were tortured by the same person, Park Cheolmin. We also learnt somethings about our lives like how my biological father just left and how Jimin's mother was a horny teenager that left him with his previously sighted grandfather, whom has lost the precious ability now.

Jimin and I became better friends and much closer than before. He visited every other day after our chat and called or texted whenever he could. I'm glad I was able to build a burnt bridge back up with the help of a vulnerable and open hearted Jimin.

Although the others stayed in touch with me, the person that came everyday after school to bring me my homework with chocolate, or flowers, or whatever I needed on the side was Taehyung. He comforted me, sometimes took naps beside me, he often gave me hugs and kisses, he'd keep me company by texting me in class although that could, and did, get him in trouble, he'd compliment my recovery speed and he'd just be the best friend there could ever be. I wish I had a boyfriend like him.

I wish he was my boyfriend...

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw my mother, my stepfather and a few nurses accompanied by my doctor, Dr.Kang, walk in.
"Good morning, Jungkook.", He yawned and walked closer to my bed with a very happy and exited grin. "Morning...", I mumbled with a small smile to return the gesture. As my eyes trailed across the room I could see everyone smiling, their expressions were very happy and exited.

"As you may have noticed we're all smiling, do you know why, perhaps?", Dr.Kang teased me as his grin got wider. "Uhh... I can't say I do...", I tried sounding professional with my doctor. He chuckled at my confused expression and continued.

"You get to finally go home!", Dr.Kang practically squealed out of excitement.

============================================================

Kookie is back on track!

(So he can see tae lookin' like a snack)

okay, i need stop...

I hope y'all are okay that I didn't do actual chapters of the characters visiting Kook in the hospital.
Cuz y'all know what would've happened:

Namjoon- probably broke some expensive medical
equipment

Jin- cooed at poor jungkook and encouraged him to get better, was a second mother basically

Jisoo- Same as jin plus doing cute stuff with Yoongi

Yoongi- sarcastic comments and cute stuff with jisoo

Jimin- the summary of the heart to heart conversation plus eyeing jisoo and yoongles boongles in jealousy

Hoseok- probably made jungkook smile a bunch and brightened his gloomy days <3 (I need a hoseok in my life pls)

Taehyung- made kook blush a bunch and took care of him the most, always made sure he was okay

I thought they wouldn't be THAT interesting to have hospital chapters so I just speeded up the process\_(•_•)_/

sorry and thanks for reading uwu

💜Please Vote/ Comment/ Follow/ Share I'd really appreciate it💜

-Chuuuuuuuu

============================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
132K 5.3K 42
Jungkook is straight or so he thinks. Taehyung is an openly gay guy and is very proud of it What happens when they become step brothers and have to l...
134K 4.7K 39
A stepbrother story / stepbrotherxstepbrother Where two handsome boys become step brothers. Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. They love each other like...
26.5K 998 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...