You Are My Destiny

Galing kay shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... Higit pa

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
A Beautiful Morning
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
No One Wants to Fight for Me
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
LAVABUDDHU
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH
Author's Note

Suniye!!!

1.4K 113 30
Galing kay shwathii

Pragya came inside the room with a flask of milk and a glass.. there abhi was already sitting on the bed and was surfing something in his mobile.. abhi didn't notice pragya entering the room.. pragya, after closing the room door, cleared her throat to gain abhi's attention..

abhi turned to see pragya in a simple saree and as a mesmerising beauty with her simplicity..

ab: yes...

pr: here have this milk..

ab: sorry.. u very well know both of us don't like this marriage, and so there is no point in all these rituals.. plz don't act like a typical wife..

pr: i din't give this milk to u, just because it's a custom.. I know u didn't had a proper meal all through the day because of the marriage tension.. that's why and drinking milk before getting to bed is good for health..

ab: in that case u drink this milk, because just now i filled my tummy with the grapes that was available here.. and I don't like milk.. I drink only in unavoidable situations..

pr: fine..

pragya drank a glass of milk, and there was some more milk left in the flask.. she kept it near the bedside table..

ab: and...

abhi stopped midway.. he was staring at her lips.. pragya who turned to his voice, realized him looking at her weirdly.. that too at her lips..

pr: what's wrong??

abhi got distracted from what he was saying..

pr: what's wrong with you, haan??

ab: vo... I was calling u UniversalDaadi right.. no.. u r an universal daada.. see u've got a moustache..

pr: what??

ab: look at your face in the mirror.. u r having a moustache..

pragya wiped her mouth with her saree pallu..

pr: so funny.. try something better next time..

abhi didn't give a damn to her comments and was back to his phone..

pr: do you want to talk to me anything?? u started something.. or else I'll go and get changed..

ab: uh.. I was.. I thought of talking about sharing bed..

pr: oh.. so before u come to your own conclusions, i'll tell mine.. I can't adjust on the couch.. I can't sleep properly there.. and if I don't have a proper sleep, I'll catch cold the next day.. and will obviously suck the life out of everyone around me.. But if u r also not comfortable in taking the couch, u can use the bed itself... let's keep pillow partition in between.. anything else..

ab: nothing.. now u go..

pr: teekay..

abhi's pov:

she is ordering me in everything.. ruhi always does everything for my likings and interest.. but this girl.. first of all, why am I comparing her with ruhi.. no one can be my ruhi..

pragya came out of the washroom...

ab: I'll go and get changed..

told abhi without noticing her.. pragya too responded to him in an affirmative tone.. she sat infront of the dressing table, and started applying moisturiser.. she had a close look of herself on the mirror..

pragya's pov:

mangalsutra and kumkum.. I know the person on whose name I'm carrying this, does not have even a bit of love for me.. and he never wants to love me.. I don't know the reason about it.. but still.. these things have their own meaning and value.. I can't degrade it for my own feelings.. I wished someone to give me this on his name.. but destiny has this in store for me... I don't know what is in hold for me.. just a week more, here.. then i'll be flying to melbourne.. but this time, with him.. are we going to part ways or are we going to start a new journey??? but one thing is sure, no one should have this state of mine.. never I had been loved and will never be loved.. only i can love someone unconditionally.. i will never have anyone to reciprocate the kind of love i'm yearning for...

a slow tear flowed on her cheek.. abhi who came out of the washroom, saw her via the mirror..

abhi's pov:

I have never commented any woman regarding their beauty before.. only my mom, dadi and sisters... but for the first time, this girl is looking breathtakingly beautiful.. she is simple and elegant.. that mangalsutra and kumkum gives more beauty to her.. but.. but.. she is holding them on my name, and how can I admire them.. they were meant for my ruhi.. but my ruhi can never get it.. wait.. is she crying??? why is she crying?? is that because of me??

abhi went and stood beside her.. he called her name out, but pragya was so lost in her thoughts.. he had a dilemma whether to touch her, shook her shoulder and bring her to senses... atlast, when he found there is no other way, he did that..

ab: pragya...

pragya slowly slided her head on his waist and closed her eyes.. abhi thought that she is trying to get close to her..

ab: what the f***???

abhi moved in a swift manner.. pragya lost her balance and fell on the ground.. that's when he noticed, pragya has got fainted.. he sat near her.. he tapped her cheeks.. there was no response... a sense of fear surrounded him.. he took her in his arms and placed her on bed.. he sprinkled little amount of water on her face.. she slowly gained consciousness...

he helped her to sit on the bed and passed a glass of water to her..

ab: what happened??

pr: vo.. I am hungry.. I didn't eat properly today.. and that single glass of milk is not enough for me.. I didn't sleep properly too. as a result of everything, I got fainted I guess.. nothing to worry..

abhi took the plate that had sweets and fruits and passed it to pragya..

ab: eat this...

pr: no..

ab: do you want to faint again??

pr: no.. I don't like apple.. I eat only grapes..

ab: I'm sorry.. I ate it fully..

pr: it's okay.. u don't be sorry.. i've to take care of myself right.. u please rest.. after some time, i'll make these apple pieces into juice and will drink it..

ab: u'll drink it as juice??

pr: yeah.. i hate eating it..

ab: then give me a moment.. I'll do that for u..

pr: it's okay.. u don't need to do that for me.. I don't want to be a burden for u..

ab: u know.. u r my........

a painful silence followed...

abhi silently took the apple pieces and put it in the juicer available in his room.. he took the ice cubes from the mini-fridge, and the left over milk in the flask, added all to the juice and grinded it once again... Pragya was watching him silently...

he forwarded a glass of juice to her.. she nodded a no...

ab: why???

pr: I used to add more sugar.. but here u din't show even a pinch..

abhi lightly giggled...

ab: it's good to drink it without sugar.. I thought not to add milk also.. but since u r weak, i added it.. u know drinking without sugar will increase the glow of your beautiful skin more..

pr: really???

asked pragya like a kid..

abhi giggled at her antics..

ab: yeah.. since u r an universaldaadi, this would reduce the wrinkles on your face..

pragya got irked..

pr: u orangutan monkey....

both glared at each other.. that was followed by a light giggle.. pragya got the glass from abhi and drank the juice.. abhi took a bean bag and placed it near the bed.. he sat on it.. pragya was silently watching him..

ab: pragya..

pr: ji...

ab: u can call me by name..

pr: no.. i can't.. it's not that you are my husband.. It's because u r elder to me, and I don't like calling elders with names..

ab: that's why u r calling me orangutan monkey, buddhu haan...

pr: that's different and this is different..

ab: fine.. whatever..

pr: if you don't mind can I call u as suniye..

for a moment abhi missed his heartbeat...

ab: what did you tell???

pr: suniye....

FLASHBACK<<<<<

ab: ruhi.. call me suniye na...

ru: hey dumbo.. why should I?? are you any old man..

ab: but every wife will call her husband as suniye only na..

ru: for that we aren't husband and wife yet..

ab: but only u can be my wife..

ru: ahaan...

ab: call me once na..

ru: su..ni..ye...

ab: once again...

ru: suniye....

abhi kissed her forehead....

BACK TO PRESENT>>>>>>>>>>

pr: suniye..

ab: why do you want to call me that??

pr: uh.. coz.. my mom calls my dad the same way and this would make our family believe that we are in good terms...

ab: uh... I...

pr: please.. even I'm comfortable calling u this way..

abhi couldn't stop her from calling him like that for two reasons.. he really wished his wife to call him like that and here she is calling him the same.. secondly, something is stopping him from not agreeing to pragya's demands..

ab: okay.. as u wish..

pr: u were about to tell me something..

ab: uh.. that.. i would like to remind u something.. the same as I told to u before marriage.. I am not interested in this marriage and will never be like a husband for u.. maybe for outside world, we are couples.. but for us, u r pragya and i'm abhi.. there is no change in it at any point of our life.. and please don't expect me to behave like a typical husband.. i've been independent all these days and I can't dance to anyone's tunes.. maybe since we share room and a house, I'll behave like a good roommate but not as any husband out there.. and.. yeah.. i'll also not poke my nose in your things..

pr: the same goes with me suniye..

ab: then let's call it a night.. I'm tired because of the day..

pr: Good Night...

ab: Good Night..

abhi occupied his side of bed.. they kept the pillow barrier between them, switched off the lights and closed their eyes, just to push everything that happened all these days from their mind, and give some rest and solace for themselves..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.8K 8.1K 70
Back again with a Lava Buddhu story..... Abhi, a leading businessman Pragya, a normal girl working in an mnc in a reputed position Abhi, enormous mo...
5.9K 492 26
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
19.3K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
777K 41.4K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...