You Are My Destiny

By shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Suniye!!!
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
A Beautiful Morning
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
No One Wants to Fight for Me
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
LAVABUDDHU
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH
Author's Note

2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

1.7K 130 35
By shwathii

At Abhi's place:

pu: What is going on abhi?? For godsake, remember that, she is your would-be wife..

ab: pardon..

bul: whatever u may think abhi, she is your would-be wife and your can't change that fact..

ab: here i'm going to stop the marriage, and u silly people are calling her as my would-be wife.. have you all lost your nuts, haan??

pu: i guarantee u one fact.. she is not going to stop this marriage..

ab: how are you so sure about this???

bul: as far as we know...

ab: cut down ur statistics and come to the point..

pu: for godsake remember that she is your sister and my wife.. don't take that tone with her..

ab: she is my sister first... then only your wife.. get that in your brain..

aal: abhi.. what's going on here?? why are you taking that tone with jiju?? don't u know how to talk with jiju??

ab: he may be ur jiju.. but he is my best friend first.. and why on earth everyone are taking class to me about tone and blah blah..

bul: that's because, u have lost your senses and it's our duty as your sisters to feed good things in your brain..

ab: seriously.. first come to the point.. how u people are so sure that she won't stop the marriage??

bul: u know who finalised the girl for you..

ab: our dad??

aa: no.. it's my hubby, the detective Arjun Khanna and his brother, Purab Khanna..

ab: U purab.. cheat... u brothers.. always digging my grave..

aa: stop that okay...

ab: u twins are good for nothing.. always eating my brain.. I should have realised this in the first day of my high school itself.. I fell into a false trap.. I was fantasized bcoz of u both non-identical twins and today see where I'm..

ar: where you are?? in a good place only...

ab: now tell me about your proposition?

ar: oh that.. Pragya is a nice girl and she will agree to her dad's words.. and u guy, though u haven't met Mr.Neil Arora earlier, u have got into his good books by your character.. He has seen u somewhere.. In a public place.. Where u were beating a guy black-and-blue just because he was misbehaving with a girl and also u seemed to have spoken some lengthy lengthy dialogues about love and marriage.. he was clean bowled.. that's why he asked your hands for his daughter.. and our dad, who had encountered Pragya once in the past is also having a good opinion about her and there is no chance for getting this marriage cancelled..

ab: i'll follow the same trick, like earlier..

ar: this girl doesn't seem to be the one, who will get afraid for your empty threats.. she is the one for you abhi..

ab: no she is not and she can't..

pu: aaliya and bulbul, u people be outside for a while..

aa: why jiju??

ar: he is telling na...

bu: but arjun jiju...

ar: aaliya and bulbul, u girls trust us na.. we will feed some good things in your brother's brain..

bul: teekay....

bulbul and aaliya left the room.. purab locked the room from inside.. he came and hugged abhi...

pu: it's been so long abhi.. 8 years has passed.. still u r sticking to your past.. there is no point in it..

ab: how can I purab???

ar: u have to abhi... u have to.. atleast for your sisters, your parents and for us..

ab: will u forget aaliya for me arjun???

ar: if you are stubborn about something, u'll have senseless questions only.. see, this time you don't have any chance..

pu: and we can tell you that, this girl will turn your life colorful...

ab: when all my colors are lost with her...

told abhi with few tears...

pu: have we ever forced you for something in the past.. dad had chosen almost 7 girls for you in the past.. but we didn't tell u anything.. only ur sisters were ranting.. and only for you, we had hid everything from them too.. we stood by your side only na... this time we are telling this.. trust us once abhi.. please..

ab: let everything go with the play of destiny..

ar: which means are you agreeing for this marriage???

ab: no.. first let me meet that, Ms.UniversalDaadi.. let me feed something good in her brain.. and then let me think about this marriage..

pu: arjun.. come.. let this idiot do something.. we have to make so many arrangements.. for catering, decorations, etc...

ab: excuse me guyz.. I didn't tell okay to this marriage.. 

ar: but one thing purab..

pu: what??

ar: this guy is calling pragya as daadi.. but he doesn't remember that, he is 5 years elder to pragya...

ab: what do you mean by that???

pu: u see.. she is a fresher working in an MNC.. an reputed MNC.. she will be completing her one year of work by next month.. but here u old man, u r in your late late twenties..

ab: as if you people are less to me.. just remember, u both are a month elder to me.. and I don't know, why on earth both my sisters fell in love with old people like you.. they are also of the same age of pragya right..

ar: what to do twin brothers got married to twin sisters and u know something, compared to u, we look younger okay... not like a old man, like you..

ab: get out of my room, before I get the blood out of you with my dumbbells..

ar & pu: we are scared..

abhi quickly pulled his dumbbells and they both ran away in a blink...

abhi's pov:

5 years I've lived for myself and for my ruhi.. now it's time for me to live for u people.. this is the only way I can show to you people, that how much u all mean in my life.. but ruhi.. I promise.. I'll always love you...

AT CAFEPARK....

pr: where is this orangutan monkey?? it's 5.45 pm and there is no trace of him...

someone tapped her from behind.. pragya turned to see her oranguatan monkey..

ab: sorry.. got stuck in traffic... hope u didn't wait for so long!!

pr: that's okay.. it happens at times.. and yeah not much.. just 15 minutes.. I was here 5.30 sharp..

ab: what do u mean by 5.30 sharp.. that I don't stick to time..

pr: arey baba.. why are u jumping into conclusions on your own?? I didn't mean it that way..

ab: that's okay.. I was just kidding. U don't seem to have a job right.. so u'll be meaning in all the ways Ms.UniversalDaadi..

pr: have u taken any oath, just to irritate me?? what wrong deed have I did to you?? haan.. we are meeting for the first time, and here we are already fighting.. I don't know, how I'm going to live a lifetime with you..

ab: u don't worry about it.. after an year of marriage, i'll give u divorce..

pr: I'm not marrying to divorce u..

ab: which means do u love me??

asked abhi sarcastically...

pr: who on earth will love a moron like you?? see.. maybe u don't know the value of marriage.. but I do.. I came to know that u r working in Melbourne.. even I work in Melbourne.. let's act infront of our family here.. once we go to Melbourne, we shall live our lives on our own.. I'll never cross ur way..

ab: gonna enjoy with you boyfriend there huh.. u know that is illegal..

pr: shut ur filthy mouth.. may be u'll be like that.. but I'm not a low life like you.. I have my own principles.. and once u tie the mangalsutra around my neck, be it hell or heaven, only u'll be my husband.. i'll not give that right to anyone else.. but for that don't imagine that i'd be a sati savitri and will go with you in all your deeds.. If I find you doing anything wrong, I won't mind to slap u even.. until u are with me, try to be proper.. else u have to face the worst of me..

abhi's pov:

what is this?? I thought of scaring this girl.. but she is scaring me more... gosh.. abhi beta.. be careful.. u r not going to marry a girl.. u r marrying a oozing lava.. a volcano.. it will burn u at anytime..

pragya snapped infront of abhi's face..

pr: Mr. Where are you lost??

ab: uh.. uh.. no where....

pr: thinking how to cheat me uh???

ab: huh.. u r some beauty with brains, thinking how to cheat you?? don't daydream.. I was thinking about buying pizzas for my sisters..

pr: things apart.. can you tell me about ur family??

ab: why u wanna frighten them with your baseless threats???

pr: I don't think they will be a buddhu like you.. just want to know about them.. so that, I can adjust with them sooner.. I value relationships..

ab: teekay.. don't start ur daadi ma lectures Ms.Lava.. Oozing Volcano Lava..

pr: U too cut your crap Mr.Budddhu.. Orangutan monkey..

ab: hey...

pr: okay leave it.. tell me about your family..

ab: I am the eldest in the family.. and I have twin sisters.. the eldest is aaliya, married to my best friend, Mr.Arjun Khanna and the youngest is bulbul, married to Mr.Purab Khanna.. Arjun and Purab are detectives.. Though they studied computer science with me, they have joined cybersecurity.. also their passion is surveillance.. so detectives too.. not to forget, arjun and purab are twins and we three are together since our high-school.. obviously u would have known about my mom and dad.. Mom, Mrs.Priya Mehra, she is a home-maker and dad Mr.Ram Mehra is a ex-major.. Bulbul and Aaliya are freshers working in a reputed MNC. now tell me about your family...

pr: My dad, Mr.Neil Arora is a business man.. u would have obviously known from your dad.. and my mom, she is a home-maker.. I'm their only princess, working in ABC company, Melbourne as you know...

ab: Nice meeting you..

pr: Nice meeting you too..

ab: uh.. It's 6.30 pm.. I gotta go..

pr: U didn't drink your coffee.. and u didn't buy pizzas for your sisters..

ab: well.. I don't have time now.. and reg. pizzas, i'll order them online, and send them in door delivery.. thanks for your concern..

pr: atlast u r talking little polite..

ab: Oh.. Miss Lava.. Don't daydream okay.. For what I wanted to meet you, u know, to cancel this marriage.. but what my brothers told u know, u r one pity fellow on earth, and by marrying u, I'm doing a big thing for u and ur family.. That's why I came here..

pr: Oh really.. From what I came to know, U have some deadly disease and u'll die in a few months. by giving life to you, i'm doing something priceless in your life..

ab: how dare u??

pr: then what?? dare to mess with me..

ab: get lost..

pr: u get lost.. i have my coffee to drink...

ab: do hell with it.. i curse u.. u'll get dehydrated and sit in loo for the next two days..

pr: I wish u the same.. now go.. leave me to drink my coffee in peace..

abhi stamped his foot on floor harder and left the place..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
4.2K 354 14
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 128 14
"Nanu please samjhne ki koshish kijiye mujhe nhi karni hai shaadi" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Dadu, please don't force me into this thing, maine aapko saloon pehle hi keh...
6.1K 454 8
They met. He was attracted to her, He had a steady ambitious girlfriend, She loved her best friend. His sister had a misconception! "Avada Kedavra! B...