ForeverLand: Season 1

נכתב על ידי Odellaa

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND UNLOVED, PETER PAN" she spat with hate. "Soon I will grow up & I won't have to... עוד

Fate Of Infinity
Corrupted By My Demise
The Devil's Puppet
Soldier Without A Home
Escaping The Past
Pained By The Land
Alive in Stories
Denied Truths
Men of The Land
Humans of The Land
Saved By My Murderer
The Lost, Lost Boy
Fatal In Regret
Going To Eternity
My Perfect Criminal
Dears Of My Fascination
Caution Of The Depth
Broken Hearts And Broken Bones
Lonely In The Jungle
It's A Wonderful World
With Every Move
Fancy A Cup Of Tea Or The Truth?
Denying Facts
Return Of Home
Footsteps In The Forest
Revealing And Releasing
Changing The North
Accidents Of Eternity
Fade Into The Demons
Double Life
Lost And Found
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special: Part 2
Helpless In History
Mistake Of Dawn
Episode 40: Dripping Lives
Episode 41: Aching For Saving
Episode 42: Phase One
Episode 43: Pleasant Turn
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Episode 44: Secret Behind Holiday's Past
Episode 45: Whispers Of Desire
Episode 46: Sharp Turn
Episode 47: Slice and Dice
Episode 48: Till Next Time
Episode 49: Stranger Danger
Episode 50: Lost Behind Me
Episode 51: Old In My Dreams
Episode 52: Humans of The Forest
Episode 53: Accidents Of Power
Episode 54: Companion Of Misery
Episode 55: Accidents With Debt
Episode 56: Crave The Cave
Episode 57: Hurting The Past
Episode 58 : Destruction Of Desire
Episode 59: Aching For The Night
Episode 60: Insanity In The South
Episode 61: Boys Of Reality
Foreverland Special: Peter Before Pan
Foreverland Special: Clara Who?
Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares
Episode 63: Rescue From The Demons
Episode 64: Thieves In My Head
Episode 65: Blinded By The Darkness
Episode 66: My Salvation
Episode 67: Rotten in The Lagoon
Episode 68: Rebirth of Nature
Episode 69: Burned to The Ground
Amazed By My Home
Dance of Temptations
Determination of Yearning
Accepting The Shadows

House Of Tomorrow

744 36 6
נכתב על ידי Odellaa

{Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them- Paulo Coelho}

----------

This chapter wasn't edited whatsoever. I am so sorry for the bad writing. I still hope you enjoy it! I love you.

----------

Third POV:

These words, the exact same words continued echoing in Pan's head throughout the night. As if someone had put it on repeat.

She is the light to your darkness, the love to your hatred

He didn't know what they meant. He would ask somebody however there is no one around. He hated not knowing. He hated that a whole lot. He sat straight up on his bed, brought down his head, released a Huff, and started rubbing his hair with his hands. He then stood up and teleported to Clara's room.

He saw her sleeping on her bed. She looked all clean and possessed a smell similar to peaches and mangos. He adored that about her. The way she generally smelled like fresh fruits. He took a look at her, oh the way he looked at her. He was admiring her, as if he had the world's most lovely painting infront of him. Her face looked peaceful and her body was rising and lowering gradually as she breathes. He examined her face carefully. She had such a beautiful face, yet he knew there's a ton more on the inside. Behind that calm face, was a heart filled with agony and scars and he knew precisely what he needed to do, He needed to put his broken angel back together again.

He recognized her mouth was shivering creating her teeth to click together, he walked over her, flashed an additional cover and covered whatever is left of her body with it, and placed a delicate kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight clara" then he flashed out. The moment he left, clara opened her eyes for she felt like somebody woke her up, however there was no one. She also wondered how this extra blanket appeared on her but she decided to ignore it and go back to sleep.

------------

Clara was sitting on her bed playing with the multiple rings on her fingers until she heard a knock and pan entered the room. She quickly stood up with her hands behind her back looking down. She was waiting for pan to step away from the door so she can leave, from the night he tied her she didn't want to do anything that involved him, that includes seeing or talking to him. Pan took a multiple steps slowly away from the door giving clara the perfect Space to leave the room. She began walking and as she passed him but he grabbed her by the elbow. She tried releasing her hand but his grip got stronger and stronger.

"I can't let you leave" he whispered.

"Release me"

"I.cant.let.you.go"

"why not?" She asked as she began walking backwards to stand next to her bed after he released her hand.

"Because I said so" he said pointing at her.

"It's unbelievable how the evil don't feel guilt" clara said. You'd think the word evil wouldn't mean anything since it had been referred to him for years, but the word coming from Clara's mouth caused pan's heart to crack a little.

Pan began getting worried. He knew that if clara doesn't forgive him, she won't talk to him ever again. if so, being alive doesn't mean anything to him, not if he doesn't have clara by his side. He would die inside, never forgive himself for what he had done.

Clara noticed pan was being distracted probably by his thoughts, so she wanted to take advantage of that and leave. She began walking to the door until pan did an aggressive move and pinned her against the wall making a small crack appear on it making them inches apart.

"I can't let you leave" he growled.

Clara tried escaping, moving all sorts of ways but no use. She began releasing short screams from frustration.

"I trusted you" she spat "Let me go"

"I can't clara"

"Why not?" She screamed.

"I care about you clara"

"You have been saying it awfully a lot which makes it hard to believe you"

"But I mean this time" pan said as he put his hand on her cheek looking deep into her eyes.

"Clara-"

"No!"

Clara stopped struggling and she calmed down. Silence showered them and they couldn't resist the opportunity to gaze into one another's eyes. Pan noticed something about her, her eyes, the sparkle she had, it's starting to appear again.

"Clara" he said releasing a smile while stroking her cheek. "It's starting to show up once more"

"Wh-?" She asked

"The sparkle in your eye" Peter Pan was very happy. That means there's hope!! "I am so sorry clara, for taking it away from you the first place. ignore everyone, never let them take the light behind yours eyes, don't let me take it either" he said. Pan almost felt a smile on clara, but he wasn't sure.

"Will you forgive me?" He whispered and clara just stared at him. "I need you to forgive me clara"

No answer. He let go of her and starting exiting her room backwards, not taking his eyes of her. As he existed the room, she walked quickly towards the door and closed it, then she went to her bed and sat on it playing with the necklace she always wore.

Clara's POV:

Forgive him? I don't know. But I won't forget, no matter what. And I will use what he did to me to my advantage, I will never let him get to me again, never. I mean if you think about it, there so no descent guy here on Neverland. Well except ronnie, but he's like my baby brother...oh and also Felix. FELIX!! I gasped out loud remembering what Phil told me when I was tied up.

He has been hung up for days

Third POV:

Clara quickly left her room. She opened the door quickly and left slamming the door behind her creating everybody to snap out of what they are doing to take a look at her. She exited the treehouse running like the wind. Pan was standing at the corner with Phil arranging something, they stopped what they were doing and looked at her circling the camp like there's no tomorrow. They all wondered what's happening with her except Ronnie. Clara stood in the middle of the camp breathing vigorously looking around confounded yet when her eyes laid on Ronnie, he knew precisely what she was scanning for. He indicated his finger to a particular direction, clara nodded to him as a thank you and ran.

She found Felix hung up by his wrists. He was shirtless. He had dry blood under his nose and on his mouth, his hair was wet, and he had wounds and blood on his stomach, and a black eye aswell. "oh my god" clara whispered as she put her hands on her mouth from shock. As Felix acknowledged clara was there, he raised his head. "Clara" he whispered. "oh my god Felix I-I am so sorry"

"Clara"

"I am so sorry" she said as she cupped his face and examined his wounds. He was extremely hurt and in need of immediate care. Clara continued examining the rest of his wounds till she caught one on his shoulder, right next to an odd birthmark.

I know that birthmark.

"Hands" Felix said, spitting out blood. Clara immediately snapped back to her senses. "I am so sorry" she said climbing the tree to untie the rope around the limb and Felix's wrists.

"Wha-when did he let you go?" Felix asked.

"last night" she said as she untied the rope causing Felix to fall hard to the ground.

"Goodness, I am so sorry" she said as she let go of the tree and sat close to Felix. "You shouldn't have helped me Felix, you shouldn't have" she continued repeating.

"No regrets clara" he said.

"Here" She said as she put his bruised arm on her shoulder and started walking him to camp. As they arrived, everybody was looking at them stunned, clara immediately dragged Felix to his tent and laid him on his bed. She then took a piece of cloth, soaked it in water, and started wiping the blood on Felix making him flinch.

"Sorry" she said

"You apologize a lot do you know that?" He said giggling

"habit I guess" she said.

By now Felix is is all cleaned up. Fresh clothes, covered wounds, food in his tummy and the thirst satisfied. He was laying on his bed barely moving from his bruised body. Clara started approaching the bed to sit on the edge however she wound up unintentionally sitting on Felix's wounded leg.

"Clara, my leg" he said

"Oh sorry" she said quickly standing up. "You should sleep, you need the rest"

"probably" Felix said nodding

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight clara"

She began walking towards the exit but stopped halfway. "Thank you Felix, you're like the brother I never had" then she left.

—————

Third POV:

"SLEEPING" Clara yelled in the middle of the night as someone knocked on the door twice. She immediately assumed who it was; Pan.

"GO AWAY" She yelled as he knocked on the door once more.

The knocking continued, as if it were a song on repeat. Clara was immediately fed up.

She got out of her bed and marched to the door angrily. She opened it expecting to see Pan but she gasped at the frightening side right in front of her.

The shadow, just like the one in her nightmares, was floating with glowing eyes.

Clara immediately closed the door but the shadow managed to slip from under it.

She gasped in utter fear, unable to blink or move. The shadow began moving closer and closer to her as she began moving further.

"H-how-wh-what are you?"

The shadow didn't answer back, just stared into her soul. Clara kept on backing away till she got on her bed and backed to the wall.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

The shadow flew up to the ceiling of the room, refusing to take his gaze of Clara. Clara was looking up at the black figure with utter fright.

She opened her mouth to scream for Pan but nothing escaped. It was as if she were on mute. The shadow had taken her voice.

In a second her body completely froze; as if she was paralyzed. She wasn't able to even blink. The shadow forced Clara to look at him.

In a sudden the temperature in the room dropped to a negative digit. Utter winds began roaming the room causing everything to fly around. Clara's hair and pajama shirt were standing up straight from the strong breeze.

The shadow's eyes suddenly turned gold and in a second so did Clara's. Tears felt ice cold as a couple escaped her eyes. She began gasping for air, as if someone was choking her until someone actually knocked on the door this time, it was Pan.

The knock caused the shadow to vanish, leaving Clara passed out on her bed. Her memory was immediately wiped, as if what just happened was not real and she's been asleep all along.

The continuous knocks caused Clara to awake once more.

Who was that? Who's knocking? Doesn't whoever knocked know I am sleeping? Maybe it's something bad.

She immediately sat straight up on the bed, staring the door with utter fright.

Knock knock

Okay calm down, Clara. Don't open it. Don't open the door.

She kept put on the bed as she heard the knocks repeat. In a sudden she was drowned with silence. The knocks have stopped.

Is it possible whoever it is left?

She walked up to the door slowly and opened it gradually while standing up behind the door hiding. She immediately moved her full focus to the outside as she noticed there was nobody. She looked around to find herself all alone.

Maybe there was no one. Maybe I was imagining things.

She proceeded walking outside to get a better glance but stopped as her foot bumped into a box. She immediately sat on her knees and opened it.

A gift.

She unwrapped whatever it was anxiously and it happened to be a dress; the most wonderful dress she has ever seen.

It was blue with legit jewels of various types of colors around the neckline and at the end of the dress. The dress was breathtaking. It was shimmering incredibly. She discovered a note stuck to the case.

Pretty dress for a pretty lady.

Typical. If Pan thinks he can make me talk to him again by getting me all sorts of fancy stuff then he's wrong. He's not going to buy my love.

Even though Clara thought she was all alone in the middle of the night, she was not. Pan was sitting on a tree that was right ahead. He was watching Clara unwrap her gift. He had such high hopes.

She's going to love it. All girls love jewels and dresses. She will be talking to me again in no time.

Without second thought Clara tossed the dress back into the box and went into her room, leaving the gift outside.

Pan immediately assumed it was because she did not like jewels.

I am going to have to try again

-----------------

Clara's POV:

I have been humming a tune for some time now yet no matter how loud my voice was, I can still hear cheers and shouts from the annoying lost boys.

I immediately got off the bed and proceeded by leaving the tree house. What were all the lost boys cheering about?

I exited the tree house to find a battle in session. Is this what they call training?

The lost boys were forming a circle around two young men, each holding a sword in their hand. The lost boy who looked almost sixteen was ready to attack the other lost boy who seemed eleven years old.

"COME ON, I AM NOT IMPRESSED" Pan yelled so everyone can hear.

How is he encouraging this? This eleven year old could get hurt oh my god-

"STOP" I shouted but as usual everybody ignored. The teenager struck at the child in a second creating blood to slide down his cheek.

"YEAH. Now we are talking!" Pan cheered as he clapped.

The older lost boy was ready to barge again, death drowning in his eyes.

"STOP" I shouted to the extent that my voice started echoing. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"What the heck" I said as Pan started approaching me.

"What is it princess? Not having fun?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Training"

"No I mean why him? He's just a child and he's harmed" I said as I strolled over to the harmed child.

"This is how it is on Neverland"

"Well it isn't reasonable" I stated.

"Cupcake" he said as he began approaching me. In a second he managed to hold both my wrists and place them behind my back, as if a cop was planning on arresting me. "This is how it is here so deal with it" he whispered in my ear. It was then he let go of me. I immediately shot him a disgusted look then retreated to my room.

Lousy heartless piece of shit...or in other words, Peter Pan.

"Tsk tsk tsk"

I turned around in sudden shock. Pan. Figures.

"You shouldn't think like that" he said as he put a hand on my cheek but I immediately pushed it away.

"Leave me alone, monster" I spat.

"Come on now, do you really think I am a monster?" he asked as he leaned on a wooden closet.

"Yes"

"Are you sure? Because I don't think I am" he stated.

"Well you must not know what a monster is then"

"Then explain to me what a monster is" he said mocking me.

"In two words?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Peter Pan"

"Oh you're funny, girl"

"This girl has a name" I argued.

"Yes I know" he said with a wink right before he teleported out. GOD DAMMIT.

---------------

It was evening. The lost boys have quieted down a while back leaving me the peace and quiet to dig into this book.

knock knock

Okay, what now? I swear I am not going to answer it.

knock knock

Ignore it Clara, just ignore it.

Knock knock

Okay that's it; someone is going to die today.

I immediately jumped off the bed and marched to the door with anger. I opened it to reveal no one there, again. But Of course, a gift. The note said this time:

My queen

I unwrapped the object to reveal a necklace with a rock the size of my fist. The stone was a shimmering red and it felt extremely heavy.

Typical fucking Pan.

I immediately barged into my room once more leaving the damn jewelry outside. Must be very difficult for Pan to flash some luxurious shit for me.

---------------

Pan's POV:

Are you kidding me? Again? What on Neverland?

What am I going to do with this girl; she isn't accepting any of my gifts. How am I going to know what to do? All I have here are idiotic lost boys....and Tiger Lily.

I immediately sent her a mind message to meet me at the border. Of course I wasn't expecting her to show but once I arrived there, I found her sitting on the ground waiting.

"Didn't anticipate that you will come" I stated.

"Me neither" she said back "What is it?" She proceeded.

"Clara-"

"What's wrong? Did something happen to her?"

"No, she's perfectly fine. It's just that she won't talk to me" "

"Wow, shocking" she said sarcastically.

"I tried changing her mind to talk to me but nothing worked"

"What did you do exactly?"

"I got her what every girl dreams of" I stated.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Jewels, however she isn't accepting them, in fact she threw them" I stated.

"Well perhaps she prefers something else"

"Like what, all ladies like jewels" I stated.

"Pan-..."

"She said I generally say however never do"

"You have to make her something that she adores, find her interests"

"So diamonds aren't one of her interests?"

"You can't buy her love Peter Pan, you have to earn it" she stated.

In that moment I got a thought of precisely what to do. I immediately flashed back to camp not bothering to thank Tiger Lily.

In that moment I discovered Clara leaving her tree house, heading towards the forest.

"CLARA" I shouted causing her to stop in her tracks, "Where are you going?" I continued.

She turned around to face me with disgust; "Not your issue to worry about" she spat.

"My island my rules, now where?"

"Tiger Lily's" she sighed.

"You can't go" I immediately stated.

She can't go. Tiger Lily will surely tell her I am arranging something and ruin the whole thing.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so"

"Give me a good reason"

"Here's one, you can't go in light of the fact that in the event that you do, you will have an alternate visit to the tree you were attached to"

"Is bullshit one word or two?"

"Clara-"

"You know what, screw this" she said as she turned around and walked back to her tree house.

-------------

Third POV:

Pan could not possibly keep Clara from going to Tiger Lily's. After Pan told her to stay put, Clara stayed in her room for an hour or so and when it was time, she snuck to the south.

The minute Tiger Lily caught sight of Clara; she began asking her why she hasn't visited.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" Clara stated. She couldn't possibly tell her what happened, that would create major conflict between Tiger Lily and Pan.

"You didn't visit for weeks, I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"So tell me, what happened?"

"Nothing"

"Did Pan do something?" she asked with hate in her voice.

"No, why would you think tha-"

"Your arm is bruised and your face has sort of a scratch" she stated examining Clara.

"Don't worry Lily, it wasn't Pan"

"Then what?"

"A wild pig came to camp and stuff" Clara immediately said.

"A wild pig?"

"Yeah. Took me by surprise. I ended up falling and well hurting myself"

"I see" Tiger Lily stated, not believing a single thing Clara said.

She never mentioned Pan visited. If he was going to plan a surprise for Clara then it better work for her sake.

The two kept on chatting for hours and hours, not realizing how quickly the time passed by. One person did notice though.

"Clara?" Pan, who was back in his camp, said as he entered her room. He found it completely empty. He immediately shut his eyes to sense Clara but he miserably failed. That could only mean one thing; she's at the south.

"GOD DAMMIT" he yelled as he marched out of her room.

--------------

Pan has been waiting at south border for hours; his tempers increasing by the second. He was leaning on a tree but immediately stood straight up as he heard giggles.

His full focus was immediately on the two girls who came out of the woods. They were laughing and giggling till they saw Pan, leaving their faces straightforward.

"Come" Pan said to Clara. His voice was filled with demand. Clara gave him a death look and crossed. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"Ok bye Tiger Lily" she said out loud as he continued grabbing her. After the two were far from the south, Pan let go of Clara.

"You deliberately disobeyed me, Clara" he said with anger.

"Sorry for wanting to have fun?" she said with annoyance.

"Clara-"

"Let's just go back to camp" she said turning around and walking away. Pan quickly stopped her by grabbing her elbow.

"What?" she asked with confusion.

"Look" Pan said, showing an object that was in his hand.

"What is that?" She asked confused.

"A bean" he stated.

"Yum?"

"No, not an edible one. It's a magic bean"

"What for?" she asked confused.

"An adventure" he stated.

"Wh-?"

"Careful" he immediately interrupted.

In a second he quickly threw the bean to the ground causing sudden strong wind to appear and a purple light to lighten the place.

"HOLD ONTO SOMETHING" he yelled as he held on to a tree. Clara quickly grabbed the tree as well, her back to it and my hands to the back to grab the tree.

A gigantic hole appeared in the middle of the ground. It was getting deeper and deeper by the second.

"YOU ARE INSANE" Clara yelled as the wind blew her hair and leather jacket. The wind was extremely powerful to the point where Clara's eyes kept on drying up quickly.

"ARE YOU READY?" Pan suddenly yelled.

"FOR WHAT?" she yelled back. Pan gave Clara a quick smirk and raised an eyebrow. "THIS" he yelled as he let go of the tree causing him to fall into the portal.

"PAN" Clara immediately yelled, but there was no response in return.

He will be the death of me. What have I got to lose? After all, an adventure is what I seek.

"AHHHH"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.5K 108 25
So I was upset that Julie and the Phantoms was cancelled so I wanted to create my own season two. This picks up right from the ending of episode nine...
6.5K 241 32
Nearly five weeks after the events of Crooked Kingdom, Inej has set sail in her new war ship leaving Kaz to figure out how to function without her, a...
27.7K 750 17
In the year 2030 a psychological experiment was done to see the true nature of humans. 12 people get trapped in a cynical and sadistic game that is b...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...