Wavy (ON HOLD)

By arieaja

" I think I'm bad as hell I got issues, out of line." Solรกna a college student, with the reputation o... More

Intro
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Returning?
Update (2022)

Chapter 34

2.7K 140 41
By arieaja

October 31st, 2017
Solána's Apartment   

Solána

    " Wakeee uuuuuup. It's time for school and also my favorite holiday today. Halloweeen!!! Happy Halloween!" I wake up to Tony's loud, excited voice.

Sunlight comes crashing through my room which can only mean she opened my blinds. I shield my face with my pillow to avoid the sunlight.

I was way too tired to wake up and it felt like I had gotten no sleep. Or it could just be the fact that I'm not a morning person. Either way I wasn't ready to wake up ,and Tony was being a pain in the ass.

"Get the fuck out Tony." I groan. I turn my back to her as she stands on the side of my bed. I haven't even opened my eyes to look at her because I'm still tired as hell and not ready to wake up.

" Rise and shiiiine, Lana. It's Halloween, the best holiday. A day full of spookiness, trick n treating, costumes, aaand...", before she can finish her rant I cut her off.

" And no one gives a fuck. Girl get the hell on, this isn't the second grade. Are overgrown asses not bout to dress up in costumes. And who cares about candy, when we can get it any other day? Now get the hell out of my room, so I can get some more rest before school." I put my pillow over my face annoyed with Tony's antics.

I bet my anti-Halloween rant would shut her ass up. Or it would either tick her off and make her talk even more. I hear her huff and already know it was the second option. Great.

" You're such a biiitch, and can never appreciate anything. It doesn't matter how old we are, we can still enjoy Halloween as much as children. Stop being a buzz kill." Tony begins to go off on another tangent and I roll my eyes, partially tuning her out.

Yes, I was a bit harsh but it's because I'm tired as hell and I'm sure she's waking me up extra early because she's excited about Halloween. I could be getting more much needed sleep.

The holiday wasn't even important to me. I could get candy any day of the week. Scary movies and the so called "spooky" shit Halloween represented didn't faze me at all.

People wanted to be immature and do childish pranks on each other, and annoying kids was all throughout NY for the holiday , knocking on your door even when you weren't giving out any candy.

So did I like the holiday? No. I was more of a Christmas or Thanksgiving person. Those were more chill holidays and not as chaotic as Halloween.

I look over at my alarm clock to see it was six am and we don't have to leave out our apartment till 8 to catch the train.

I felt like killing Tony, and sticking Halloween candy up her ass. She really couldn't wait another hour to wake me up. She was that damn excited that she couldn't contain her excitement till another hour?

Kids could hold their pee longer than Tony could hold her damn excitement.

Now I probably wouldn't be able to fall back asleep because of this genius.

" Get uuuup." All of a sudden I feel Tony pulling me by my arm, trying to get me out the bed. I hold onto the bed to avoid falling off. She grabs my arm too hard and I snap.

" GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOOOOOM...." I yell at the top of my lungs, right in Tony's face. She jumps back, startled by my voice. After I'm done yelling everything is silent. Silent to where I can only hear both of us breathing.

" Eww your breath stinks. What the hell did you eat for dinner yesterday? Sauerkraut an- " , before she can finish my alarm clocks come flying in her direction, as I hurl it at her. She dodges it and runs out my room, closing the door.

Finally. Silence. Peace. Sad that it took those extremities for her to get out my face.

But that silence is short lived when I hear her annoying ass voice again.

"And when's the last time you combed your hair? I coulda sworn I seen cobwebs in it. Fuck-" , I send another object in my room flying at her.

She makes a squeak sound and I hear her run down the hall of our apartment. I flip over on my back, sighing, as I stare at my bedroom ceiling.

I decide I might as well stay up since it would take forever for me to go back to sleep, thanks to Tony.

I hoped today would be a simple day at school and the teachers wouldn't make us do too much since it was Halloween.

As I thought about school I thought about a particular person. Nokia. As she took over my thoughts I couldn't help but freeze up, and think about the events that took place in class yesterday.

This weird feeling came over me and I touched her boobs in class yesterday. It was like yesterday I had no control over myself ,and my actions ,and it wasn't me doing that.

I don't know what the hell caused me to do it, and it was really fucking with my mind. Like that really made me question my sexuality and all these foreign feelings I was experiencing when I was with Nokia.

But I just couldn't be gay. I always have been content with guys and sure that I liked the opposite sex. I've never been attracted to a girl in my life.So if I was into girls why am I just now realizing as an adult and I'm so hesitant about it?

It's because I'm not gay. Being with a girl doesn't sound disgusting to me ,but it just wouldn't feel right to me. And I'm sure of that.

Yes, I admire women a lot and think they are beautiful and delicate like flowers. But does that mean I'm gay, no? But it seemed like the more I told myself that the more false it seemed.

I don't know what kind of mind games ,and gay spells Nokia was trying to put on me but I wasn't with it. It seemed like every time I got around her something comes over me.

I lose my inhibition,and my right mind.

That would only lead to trouble and regrets, and a trap that I wasn't gonna get caught in. It may have worked on other girls but not me.

From now on I would be avoiding her and only talking to her about the project. I might even partner up with someone else. Because her presence is simply mind altering. Like I'm always in this daze when I'm around her.

So I had to end things before I got caught in a web that I couldn't untangle myself from. A web that's not even meant for me to be in.

At first I thought setting boundaries and telling her I have a boyfriend and shit would keep her from coming on to me, but nope. That resulted in failure.

She even had said herself I wasn't her type and she wouldn't come on to me, so what the hell changed in that short period of time?

I don't know ,and I'm just really confused as of now. So I'm just going to avoid her and pretend yesterday never happened. The events with Nokia from yesterday never existed. Yep, just like that.

It sucks because despite all that she's really cool and nice to have as a friend. She's funny, smart, and pretty chill. But I knew we could never be friends.

She wanted something from me that I wasn't willing to give and didn't even have. If I gave her friendship she would just take advantage of it. So that wasn't an option anymore.

I sigh as I get out of bed, pushing my thoughts to the back of my mind so I can prepare for the day. I go in my closet deciding to dress up for Halloween.

Plus it had slipped my mind that today Marcus wanted me to go out with him to a kickback of his friend's.

Ughh. I loved him, and I love spending time with him but I'd much rather spend the day eating popcorn ,and candy while watching scary movies with him at my apartment.

But I'd already agreed so it was probably too late to back out now. I was still going to try to talk him into staying in though.

I decide to wear a orange mini T-shirt with a white bralette over it , and some white stretchy pants. With black pumps for shoes. It was a simple but attention-drawing fit.

I throw it on my bed and check my phone. I have multiple Instagram and Snapchat notifications, and some text messages.

Nyema 💞🙄: I can't pick you guys up today because I'm going out of town with my man for a couple days. Sorry, Happy Halloween boo.💋😘

I roll my eyes and chuckle a little at my friend before replying.

Sosa ❤️: Lol it's fine we'll take the subway. Enjoy ya time with ya man, and get some dick with ya mean ass.😂🍆

Nyema💞🙄: You know I am 😝and boutta trick all his money off.

Sosa ❤️: You is a mess 😭let me go get ready for school though. Ttyl.

Nyema really was a mess. She didn't care about none of these niggas, just the shit she could obtain from them. Whether it be money or sex. Never, love or anything with her. She was really superficial and I felt for her.

But it probably because of how she was raised. Her parents were doctors who were wealthy and they never really gave her love or support. Their way of showing love was giving her material things. So that's what she was used to.

I just hope she matured one day and could see past that. Because love is a beautiful thing and it's great for everyone to experience it.

But it's crazy because she's spoiled rotten by her parents and gets everything she wants. So what more did she need?

And she really didn't value school and barely put in effort, and probably was wasting her family's money. Don't get me wrong she's really talented and has hella potential, but she doesn't apply herself.

Meanwhile its people like me who really care about school and have to work my ass off just to get help from my parents. And of course there's people who don't have financial support from their parents.

But Nyema doesn't think like that, she's really shallow.

My next message is from my baby Marcus.

Marcus😌💕: Good morning baby.❤️ Happy Halloween, you tryna give me a treat tonight?😋
I bust out laughing at his stupidity but realize he probably serious.

Solána 😏❤️: Yeah if you're a good boy today, ☺️you can have aaaalll the candy in the world.

I decide to play along with him and get him riled up.

Marcus😌💕: You sure bout that? 👀Cuz I gotta sweet tooth and I'm craving a special kinda candy. A lot of it.🤤

Solána 😏❤️: I think I have just the candy you looking for.🍭🍪

Marcus😌💕: Lmaooo I'm looking forward to it.😉we still on for the party tonight though?

I sigh and just decide to agree. Maybe I should have a little fun for the holiday.

After I'm done with Marcus I check a message from my mom telling me she's having a little get together today if I want come. Noope, I'll pass who wants to be around arrogant, old people all night? Plus my mom would use the opportunity to badger me about my life.

I decline and she tells me to stay safe. The next message is from Rayne and it has a picture attached. It's of her modeling in an orange , and black lingerie set.

My mouth drops because she looks so good. Whoever she's wearing that for tonight is luuucky.

Solána ❤️🌺: Damn mamas.😍I'm weeett💦

Rayne 🤞🏾💞: Lmao are you really though?🤓

Solána ❤️🌺: Come find out 😇

Rayne 🤞🏾💞:💀💀💀you're such an idiot

Me and Rayne were really close and she was my closest friend so it wasn't rare for us to send each other nude/half nude photos.

We complimented each other and fake flirted but it was nothing more. That's just how our friendship worked. I never thought nothing more of it.

Solána ❤️🌺: I know 😭 but fr you look good sis. 😌 who dat foe? Mi wanna know

Rayne 🤞🏾💞: uhh, nobody important 👀🤷🏽‍♀️

I sighed even though we were hella close Rayne still was reserved and kept some shit to herself. Especially her romantic life.

Maybe that's just what she felt comfortable doing but it would be nice to know who my sis kicking it with.

Rayne 🤞🏾💞: it's sorta complicated and I don't want to speak on it too soon. I'll tell you eventually, alright ?😫

Solána ❤️🌺: Mhmm you betta, love you. 💕see you at school, sexy.

Just as I put my phone down, deciding to check all my other, less important messages later, my phone dings again. From none other than Nokia.

My spit gets lodged in my throat and I hesitate before reading it.

Nokia 🤷🏽‍♀️😈: Happy Halloween 👻 hope I didn't spook you out too bad yesterday 😏

I roll my eyes and just set my phone down, deciding to leave her on read. She thinks it's all shits and giggles but wait till I avoid her. Childish ass.

I get my toiletries and head to the bathroom so I can get ready for the day. Just as I began to close the door I hear Tony's cheery voice. "Solánaaa...I have a treat for youuu." Her voice gets closer which means she's coming to bother me.

I stick my head out the bathroom door, annoyed, but curious to know what she's talking about. "What treaaat..." , Just as I began to finish my sentence Tony comes in front of me.

She quickly grabs a bottle from behind her back and by the time I realize what it is she had already sprayed me with it. Silly string.

I close my eyes and try to block her as she sprays it on me. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN...BIIIITCH. This oughta do it." She sprays it all over my body, my face, and in my hair. I grab hold of her wrist, but she manages to get out of my grip. I wipe my eyes and try to get ahold of her.

She runs off and I chase behind her ready to fling her by her hair and spray silly string down her throat.

"I'm gonna kill you Tonyyyy...", I bellow.

The smell of the silly string makes me sick to my stomach. And it sticks to my body like honey. It would take forever to get all of it out my hair. My hair is really long and curly as fuck.

My wash days take hours with the amount of hair I have , that's why I only wash every two weeks.

How would I manage to wash my hair and get all the string out in only an hour? It's impossible, looks like I would be late to school. Tony's going to pay for this.

I chase her around the house ready to get revenge. She runs out the front door with me hot on her tail. The cold breeze makes me shiver since I'm only in a tank and shorts. I bet I look like a crazy person with all this string on me, and my hair is everywhere on my head.

She runs off the porch of our small brownstone apartment and continues down the sidewalk , pushing people out the way.

I follow behind her but all of a sudden my body comes crashing on the ground. I look over to the side of me realizing I had tripped over a damn rock.

Pain shoots up my rear and my back as I try to get up off the ground.

Strangers look at me crazily or with sympathetic looks as I dust myself off.

" Are you ok miss? Are you homeless ? I know a homeless shelter you could go to a couple blocks from here." A white man in a suit with a briefcase in his hand says to me. Are you kidding me?

" No I'm not homeless, have a good day sir." I stump away from him, no longer seeing Tony anywhere.

"You don't have to be ashamed of it, we all go through things we aren't proud of." He yells as I walk away from him. I just flip him the bird and keep it moving.

Hopefully I can make it back to the house before Tony and lock her out. But even then we wouldn't be even.

Now if I was to cut up all her wigs and destroy all her makeup she would be mad. I'm not that petty though and wouldn't go to that extreme.

She had something in store for her though. Payback is a bitch.

I AM BACK!!! 😭it's been like two-three months since I published a chapter. For anyone that's still sticking by me rn and read this update , thank you!!!❤️

Today I just pushed all the things I'm going through in my personal life to the back of my mind. And just put myself in the mind of my characters. It proved successful. Before I just couldn't get anything out.

This chap was hella long and like a filler. I enjoyed writing it and it was nice way to ease back in things. It was supposed to be longer but I'm just gonna do another part to it.

Ok let me stop ranting. Hope you enjoyed, peace.❤️💕-Arie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 10.3K 71
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
572K 51.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
107K 4.3K 191
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...