I'm in love with my maths tea...

Por ilymj143

This story is set now in the 21st century. It's about a girl named Charlie liking her teacher Mr Jackson. But... Más

Chapter 1 - First day
Chapter 2 - Trouble
Chapter 3 - Doctor
Chapter 5 - Dinner
Chapter 6 - Travelling
Chapter 7 - It was an accident
Chapter 8 - Confession
Chapter 9 - Pool
Chapter 10 - Stealer
Chapter 11 - Make me yours
Chapter 12 - Suspicious
Chapter 13 - Why you wanna trip on me?
Chapter 14 - Exposed(short chapter..sorry)
Chapter 15 - Catch up
Chapter 16 - Cheater(short)
Chapter 17 - Coming out
Chapter 18 - Stay over
Chapter 19 - Visit
Chapter 20 - Bunker
Chapter 21 - Double Trouble
Chapter 22 - Decision?
Chapter 24 - Baby on the way
Chapter 25 - Our house
Chapter 26 - New places
Chapter 27 - Short day
Chaptet 28 - Nandos
Chapter 29 - Family Dinner
Chapter 30 - Happy birthday part 1
Chapter 31 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 32 - Get me to a therapist!
Chapter 33 - Coming to America
Chapter 34 - Meeting the family
Chapter 35 - What a day
Chapter 36 - Crazy fair ground
Chapter 37 - Dream
Chapter 38 - Resolved the issues
Chapter 39 - See heaven's got a place for you
Chapter 40 - Stand up
Chapter 41 - Christmas!
Chapter 42 - Shut up
Chapter 43 - Do you love me?
Chapter 44 - Was i over reacting?
Chapter 46 - AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 47 - Satisfy me?
Chapter 48 - whats going on part 1
Chapter 49 - Dream world
Chapter 50 - Come on
Authors note !!!!!!!
PLAY HARD TO GET

Chapter 4 - Friends

1.7K 67 9
Por ilymj143

Well today I know it's going to be a greater day, Mr Jackson and I will be even closer since yesterday. I feel like I can share anything with him.

'Charlie get your ass down here now' My mother shouted at me. I stopped down the stairs seeing her waiting on the stairs for me looking all posh.

"Why you looking like your going church? it ain't Sunday" She laughed.

'Darling I'm sorry but I'm getting my divorce papers done with your father'

"You what!" I screamed.  Her eyes where already glossing up.

"Don't talk to me. I'm going school" I walked up stairs. Ive never spoke to my mom like that before. I was drying my tears while getting into the shower and did my hygiene.

I got dressed into my denim shorts and a pink crop top showing my belly button bar I left my hair out in a frizzy bun. Since I'm mixed race. I grabbed my bag and went down to see my mom talking on the phone. I smiled at her and mouthed sorry giving her a blow kiss.

I walked out the house seeing it was really hot I'm glad I wore shorts. But then a car horn beeped at me. I looked up seeing Mr Jackson waving his hand to come to me.

"No Sir it's okay" I said even though I wanted so badly to get in.

'Now Charlie come on' He said opening the door for me. I rolled my eyes and walked over and got in the car.

"Thanks Sir" I said and he smiled

'No Charlie it's okay, how was your sleep?' He asked driving of. I shrugged and nodded my head.

"My parents are getting a divorce though" I said. He opened his mouth

'When did you find out this? I'm sorry ... ' He trailed of.

"This morning, my mother told me there signing today..." I said looking out the window and a team feel down my cheek. I sniffed that gave it away.

'Charlie?' Mr Jackson said. He even placed his hands on my shoulders and my body had a shock. I started sobbing and I could feel boogie come out my nose. I sniffed it back up and kept covering my face.

'Okay Charlie we are gonna get late for school but I promise we can go out after school okay?' I slowly put my hands down and looked at Michael.

He looked at me and smiled. 'Hun your mascara is rolling down' He said beginning to laugh. I started smiling cause he just called my hun...

We both are at school and at the moment I'm in English waiting to go out. My last lesson is Maths with Mr Jackson and I'm so happy he said he'll get to take me out after.

'Alright class you free to go except Charlie' I saw Adam look at me and smiled I smiled back and he walked of away with his friends.

"Yes miss you wanted me" I said. She nodded and got my book out.

'Well Charlie I've been noticing some days you really are getting it and some days your just not in the focus pattern?' Miss Tolls said.

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry"

'No don't be sorry for me it's your work and if it happens again I'm afraid your going to stay behind-'

"No I'm not miss you don't understand what I'm going through!" I shouted I started to get up and walk

"WHY IS ALL THE TEACHERS SAYING THAT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON AT MY FLIPPING HOME!" I shut the door hard and walked out to go to Mr Jackson. I even started crying today...

This is an emotional day for me today.

I got to Michaels room and just opened it seeing he was marking works.

'Charlie' He said getting up and came over to me. He hugged me.

'Whats up Charlie?' He said realising the hug and sat me down

"All..the teachers....are..are...saying the same bloody thing!" I said sobbing inbetween each word.

"They don't understand what's.... going on in my house that's making me like this" I said he rubbed my back and bent down to my level.

'Charlie it's okay. you want me to tell you my story Life? I was like you but worse' Mr Jackson said. I stopped my crying and he sat on his desk chair and looked at me.

'I was known to be a famous young boy in our family we had a band called the Jackson 5 with my brothers, for that our dad was our manager and guess what?' He said

"What" I responded

'Because I was the lead singer if I didn't get the moves right, he'll use to beat me with his belt' He said looking at me. It seemed he was screaming inside when he was speaking.

"Did he just beat you?" I asked He shook his Head

'No he did it to everyone, but because I was in the spot light most of the time it was me that got the most'

"Sorry Sir"

'Its Michael,  nobody is around' He winked and I felt myself blush.

'So for that we did touring and all that and then we found out my dad was cheating-'

'There you are Ms Williams' Miss Toll said staring at me.

"What?" I said

'No Charlie come on now speak properly to Miss Toll' Michael said and I looked at him.

"Sorry Miss....Pardon" I said sarcastically.

'Well I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I put too much pressure on you..' She said smiling. I smiled

"It's okay...I'm sorry for screaming down your whole classroom" I said giggling and she laughed.

'Well alright then, I'll see you later' She walked out and winked at Michael... no he's mine! Wait what did I just say to myself?

'That he's mine' Michael said laughing. I covered my face in shame.  Damn I did it again! Thinking out loud without even knowing!

'Its fine Charlie' He said smiling

"Sir does Miss Toll like you?" I asked and he rolled his eyes

'All the teachers and students love me Charlie' He said laughing.

"Your so funny" I said laughing and he winked at me haha.

'Well haven't you got lunch to eat?' He asked. I nodded

"Yes but I haven't got anyone to eat with...even Adam offered me to eat with him" I said getting up and so did Michael.

'Okay well I'll see you next, enjoy your lunch Charlie' He said giving me a hug and I smiled. He smelt nice today I think it's the peace lynx.

I made my way down the hall and I see Adam walking up, as I approach him he does the same to me.

'Charlie, you want to ear with me?' He asked I nodded my head.

"Where we eating?" I asked. He pointed outside

We got outside to the front of the school and we sat on the grass with our lunch.

"Adam?" I said looking over at him eating his salad. He looked over at me with his beautiful eyed.

'Mhmm'

"You still have feelings for me?" I asked while eating my pasta.

'Yes I do.. but it's hard to stop liking someone that quickly' He said. I nodded my head

"Well you know I'm not really a person with friends so I was wondering if you could be my friend?" I asked with a smile and he smiled back.

'Sure, I'll tell you one of my secrets now' He said as I crossed my legs ready to listen.

"Sure go on hun" I said still eating on the pasta.

'Well yesterday I found out that my mom is having a baby! But she don't know if she wants to keep it in the family' He said. I patted hid back

'No not aborting by the way I mean adopt' He says

"Well how many siblings have you got?"

'Well I've got 4 brothers and 3 sisters' He said

"What! oh my gosh! Well my parents got a divorce this morning" I said looking down on my pasta. Adam patted my back and rubbed it.

'Please Charlie, can I kiss you to make you feel better?' He asked. I taught about it...he's really not bad looking... he's kinda cute.

I lean in and so does he. He looks deep into my eyes and then our lips make a connection. He peeks it and I kiss him back then he leans back.

'Okay that's enough' He said smiling

"Your a good kisser" I say laughing. He smiled and laughed with me

'Okay so let's get to maths' He said helping me up and we picked up our rubbish and made our way.

-

We got to maths and Michael smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

'Good afternoon class, right carry on with what you was doing yesterday put your hand up if you need help' He said. I was the only in that put my hand up straight away and he came to me.

'Whats up Charlie?' He said next to me as I could feel his breath hard and hot on me.

"Erm.. well....I.I....I...don't remember what I was doing yesterday" I stuttered on my sentence

'Its okay, I'll get you a sheet' He got up and went to get a sheet.

I turned around to Adam seeing he was looking at me.

"Need to talk to you" I mouthed and he nodded and smiled.

'Why don't you turn your head around twat' Rhianna said. She was one of them rotten spoilt girls...

"Well if you wasn't looking at me then you wouldn't have a problem" I said as I was turning around and Michael gave me my sheet.

'Oh shut up sado' Rhianna said.

"No." I answered back.

'GO SUCK YOUR-'

'Get out Rhianna take your stuff and go to the headmaster!' Michael said opening the door.

'Ugh' She said as she pushed me on her way out. I rolled my eyes and looked down on my work and started to cry...I'm always the one getting bullied.

-

The lesson was over and I told Adam I'll text him.

"Michael!!Did you see what she did to me?" I said taking my hair out from the bun.

'Im sorry Charlie. Let's go have a meal again and talk about it'

I followed him out the school and got into his car.

'Okay let's go nandos today' He said I nodded and we started our journey.

Michael is the best teacher you know....I never use to look at him like this...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8K 51 6
[ COMPLETED ] This is a short love story of you and Logan Freaking Lerman where you were an elementary school teacher that teaches his little nephew...
2.9K 99 10
Charlotte is told that Michael has to leave. His bags already packed as he confesses to her that he has to go. Charlotte is left heart broken, lost a...
77.5K 1.8K 19
Every student has that one teacher that they fantasize about. She chose to make her fantasies.. A reality. One problem... He doesn't want what she d...