Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]

By breevampwolf

Layla the bad girl was never expecting to find her mate who is Hunter the bad boy of the school in the Beginn... More

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl
Chapter 2-Classes
Chapter 3- Beginning of My Birthday
Chapter 4- Oh My Gosh
Chapter 5-Science
Chapter 6-Revenge
Chapter 7-Revenge Part 2
Chapter 8- Oh no you didn't
Chapter 9- Water Fight
Chapter 10-Pranking Time
Chapter 11- Confession
Chapter 12- Mall Time
Chapter 13- Heat
Chapter 14-Heat part 2
Chapter 15-Meeting my mom and dad
Chapter 16-Beach Time
Chapter 17-Hunter's Family
chapter 18-Hunters family Part 2
Chapter 19- The date
Chapter 20- Returning heat and the secret place
chapter 21- The secret hideout
Chapter 22-Dad's sick
Chapter 23- Dads dead
Chapter 24- What! Are you serious
Chapter 25- I'm pregnant
Chapter 26-I'm Pregnant part 2
Chapter 23-Yes!!! Grandbabies :)
Chapter 28- More than one?
Authors note
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- The Letters
Chapter 31- meeting Liam and Leo
Chapter 32- the talk
Thank You letter
Chapter 33- Leo and Liam's Past...and also a mate part 1
Chapter 34-Leo and Liam's past part 2
Chapter 35- Katie's POV
Please Read
Chapter 36- Birth of the Twins
Chapter 37- Last names and Hunter's POV
Hey very important
Chapter 38-Coming Home
Authors Note
Chapter 40- Losing Control
Chapter 41- Part of Learning Katie Past
Chapter 45- True Identity
Chapter 46- Love and the Truth
Chapter 46-Love and the Truth part.2
Chapter 47-It all goes down
Authors Note
Chapter 48- Why?!
Chapter 49- Truth Revealed
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 50- Love is in the Air

Chapter 39- The question is What is Katie?!?

2.8K 95 13
By breevampwolf

I don't know if I'm going to really write about that yet. but this chapter is suppose to be major.

~Katie's POV~

 Layla can't just face the fact that Hunter is now mine. He has always been mine. It's almost as if she's a witch. Buit no she's not. She's just the fake mate. Shhh see I'm the real mate. And every girl knows it. See they want my life. But they can't have it. That's why everyone thinks Hunter and Layla are mates. She claimed they were. But their not. They are fake mates.

But me and Hunter are the real ones. Layla, to get Hunter she must of put him under some slutty spell of hers. But me It's no potion I have to use. Even though I am a witch.

'Little girl stop lying', my wolf Kate says.

Well maybe I did use a little something. But he still be complaining about how he misses Layla. Like can't he shut up. But no. He can't. I wish he could shut up about her. But deep down I know he loves me. With out the potion I used.

'Honey, no he does not. I am ashamed to call you my human. Why are you even with me', Kate says then blocks our mindlink.

Well so yeah I am a witch and a werewolf. Hunter and me are real mates. We love each other. And this potion will make us love each other forever.

Oh my blueberry pie is ready. See all I got to do is put it in food. Good thing I cook good. Even Layla said I cook good. You know we use to be best friends. All that changed in middle school. Another long story to tell later in life.

But oh yeah it seems that this girl I saw over Layla's house. She wasn't human. She wasn't a werewolf either. I actually think she's a witch. Might be. I mean I can tell my own kind.

~Amy's POV~

That one girl. I felt some weird connection. Not a family connection. But those connections like you know that person. Whcih I don't know her. I think that girl Hunter is with. Is more than a werewolf. You know the slut that took over Layla's mate place. That girl is crazy. I mean LAyla is his mate. And the mate thing uhh Hunter and her. That is just confusing Hunter is like I love both of you. Boy you can't love both of them. Like if Layla wasn't his mate and he loved Layla and Katie. See theirs a difference. It's just his love of regular two girls. But when one of his mate and he at least loves her a little bit. He shouldn't be loving Katie. It should only be Layla. And the way he said he loves KAtie and he's her mate. It almost seems like he mint it. But I saw the lie in his eye.

Oooo that rhymes!

Well but anyways I'm going to find out what's going on between all this love triangle. A very weird twisted love triangle.

Amy Lincoln in on the case.

Or as you can say the slueth is on the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, no Leo I'm find I'm just thinking about the crooked love breaking triangle", I say to Leo.

"What, why are you thinking about that. Theirs no case behind it. Hunter is a jerk. A selfish jerk that is a man whore", Leo said and then nods his head to approve what he just said.

 A/N: Hey guys um today is another day of typing this book. I had my second day of school today. It was better than my first. Yesterday I was Lost. Oh and I'm going to Cajon High School in San Bernardino California. Just in case any of my readers go their please message me.

Oh and today I was looking through comments on my last updated chapter and I saw that like questions isn't the dad dead. Well guys yes the dad is dead. My brain for some reason just doesn't want to remember it when I'm typing. So I'm going to put it in my notes.

In capital letters THE DAD IS DEAD GET IT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN BREE!!!

yep but let's type

"Yes but I was thinking about Katie", I say.

"Yeah, she's a slut. I feel bad for whoever her mate is. Poor him", Leo says.

"No I meant something else about her. But of course she's a slut. Duuhh. But I was thinking she's not just a werewolf. I think she's something else",I say.

Leo looks at me confused then says,"What are you talking about. She smells like a wolf".

"Well I know she is one but-", I said but got cut off at but.

"Wait, how do you know she's something else. What witches have enchanced smelling", he says laughing.

"No, I just have my witchy feeling about her. I think she's a wolf but also another supernatural", I say.

"Well what other thing do you think she is", Leo asks.

"I'll tell you later. I got some more thinking to do. I think I'm going to starbucks. A lone", I say.

Leo looks a me. Then gives me his pleading puppy eyes that are just so cute.

I look my head another way and say,"No Leo. I got think this alone. I'll call you late. Love you".

I look back at him and I can see he's excited. All happy because I said I loved him.

He comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Love you to", He says then walks away down to the kitchen. I walk down the stairs to but out the door. Layla said I can take her car. It's funny because no boys are allowed to use it. Just her best friend girls.

I get in the car and start the engine and take off to starbucks.

~Leo's POV~

When Amy said Katie might be another supernatural other than a werewolf. I was confused. I mean I know Katie she's a slut and she's a werewolf. She trys to get everything she wants her way.  She's in Hunter's Pack. I don't think I see her as any other supernnatural.

"Do you want a sandwich Leo", Layla said cutting me out of my thoughts.

"No thankyou", I say back to her.

"Ok", Layla says.

So the only good news we figured out that was a mystery is that Layla is my sister. I asked what happened to our dad. And they said he died. That kind of made me sad. To know that I will never be reunited with my dad. :(

But I still have my mom and I love her already.

"Ahh Leo, Layla, Josh and Liam. I remember when guys were little. Layla and Leo would play together all the time. They were best friends/brother and sister. They were the cutest little things", Mom said.

"Wait so mom you're saying I wasn't cute", Josh says.

"Calm down Josh. SO what I think your very cute", Janey says. Josh's mate.

I just got to know her. She was also Layla's best friend.

Their is some other people I have to meet to. That's what Josh said.

"Ok I called over all the friends. Were all going to that resuraunt. Called Rio's", Josh says.

"Ok let's go", Layla says as she wings her purse over her.

"Hey wait, let me finish the sandwich", Liam says.

"Ok, Ok", Layla says.

"Wait what's a Rio's", I ask.

"Remember Leo it's the place where we use to go to. Back at Midnight pack", Liam says.

I think about it for a moment then say,'oh yeah'.

~Janey's POV~

 "Shut up about Katie",  I yell at my friends. They keep on just on and on keep on talking about Katie. The only ones who's not talking about Katie is me and Layla.

I feel sad for her. I don't want to give her pity because everyone down right hates that. But I can't believe Hunter would do such a thing. We know he was with Katie before. But he dumped her ass and then met Layla the real mate. Not the fake bimbo head.

Katie just wants to get everything she wants. I mean she kept on saying that Layla was really the fake mate. She was the real. But no. The only thing that confuses me is Hunter. Hunter loved Layla then out of no where Hunter's with Katie again. I belivieved in Hunter. You know, but now I think he's a dwon right jerk of a man. We girls have feelings. See we wouldn't be yapping about this if he had rejected her the right way in the beginning saying he dosn't want her. But no had to date and sleep with her then dump her. Thast is sick.

"No you guys seriously I need to talk to Layla alone. So don't follow", Amy says.

Everyone groans except me. I look over to Layla and she just gets up and walks away. Then Amy trails behind her them both walking out of the resturaunt.

You know I wonder what they have to talk about. Well Amy has to tell Layla all alone.

I lke Amy it's cool that she's a witch. You know she's a nice witch. Not like Katie. She is totally a bitchy witch. Well she's not actually a witch. But she would be the best bitchy witch their is wouldn't she.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Layla's POV~

"I'm telling you. I think Katie is another kind of supernatural. Not just Werewolf. But also...", Amy says.

"Also what I can't picture her anything but a witch. But she's not. She would be a great one to", I say.

"No, that's what I think she is. I think she used a spell to get Hunter. Don't laugh because my witchy weird feeling connection was going off around her", Amy says.

I think about it for a moment.

Because a witch I never thought about it. I thought that she just got Hunter with her slutty ways. If Katie was the old normal girl she used to be in Elemetary. We would still be friends. She wouldn't be like this. And I wouldn't be so mad at Hunter and Katie.

"So what your saying is you think she's a witch", I say to Amy.

Amy shakes her head yes. "Well is their anyway to fix this. Wait is this why he felt a little confused", I ask.

"That could be why. He felt confused sometimes probally. She's probally doing the poyion wrong", Amy said.

"You know the potion", I ask.

"No, I don't plan on using it. But I've heard of it. In my witchy schools", Amy said.

"Well the question is what is Katie", I say. I need to find Katie true story. I don't even know why Katie and me stop being friends. She just stopped hanging out with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Question's fror this chapter is. No questions today haha. But next Chapteris called Katie's Life or Katie Past. It's going to be about Katie mostly though.

Oh wait I do have 3 questions.

If anyone goes to Cajon High School, San Bernardino please message me.  Maybe I can learn more about you and you can see me in person. And I can see you. Yeah.

Oh and then people what do you think happened between Katie and Layla in elementary.

Oh yeah new character coming in. His name is Logan August.

Guess who Logan August is. Beep Beep Beep.

Love all of you my dear readers. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 < 3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-breevampwolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 76 29
Layla is just an ordinary teenage girl who is happy but will go full psycho if you mess with her. Her two best friends Victor and Emilia have been th...
100K 3.5K 39
Sequel to The New Girl And The Bad Boy: you don't have to read TNGATBB to understand but there are spoilers Ivy Blackwell is your typical good girl...
148 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...