Reincarnated In A Otome Game...

Por IShipIt0

Quick summary: Straight guy reincarnated in a otome game, the capture targets are hot/cute, he turns gay, he... Más

Chapter 1: I'm Straight
Characters Profile
Chapter 2: Still Straight?
Chapter 3: I swear I'm straight?
Chapter 4: Wait why is the straight line curving?
Chapter 5: The line is bent? WHY?!
Chapter 6: Oh god why am I not swinging the other way?
Chapter 7: Oh my god am I gay?
Chapter 8: I'm never going to admit it!
Updated character profile!
Chapter 9: ...Fine! I admit it!
Chapter 10: I'm gay but no one must find out
Chapter 11: Still in the closet
Chapter 12: The closet is slowly opening (First Option)
Chapter 13: The closet is slowly opening (Second Option)
Chapter 14: The closet is slowly opening (Third option)
Chapter 15: The closet is open
Chapter 16: I'm out, is that a problem?
Updated character profile
Chapter 17: I'm not afraid of who I am
Chapter 19: IT'S A HETERO TRAP!
Chapter 20: I am not looking back!
Chapter 21: *Laughs gayly while a rainbow forms in the background*
Chapter 22: Red
Chapter 23: Orange
Characters Profile Updated!
Chapter 24: Yellow
HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!
Chapter 25: Green
[Extra] Edna's Diary
Chapter 26: Blue
Chapter 27: Purple (?)
Bad End: Harem
Bad End: Red
Bad End: Purple
Bad End: Green
Bad Ending: White
Last Character Profile
Good Ending: The Truth Of Alex
Fuck You Truyen4U.net
QnA

Chapter 18: I'm gay and I'm happy

12.4K 520 76
Por IShipIt0

[A/N]

In some of the chapters earlier, I said I would finish this up in 20-22 chapters, well as the story progressed I slowly came up with new ideas for the story so I might make more chapters and they would be longer than 1000 words since that's what I originally tried to do, I tried making a 1000 words limit for each chapter but I might just extend it to 1500 words from now on. 

I just wanna finish this story so I can focus on other BL Otome game stories I had in mind, I even have about 2 drafts written up already XD So if the story plot seems a bit rushed then I apologise for that >< thanks for reading! I'm so happy that the first story I ever created got a good response T^T

 I love you guys! ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEET REQUIREMENTS?

1) FIND HARU ⬅

2) ???????????????

After burning all the snacks and letters inside the incinerator, I ran back to my classroom to grab my gym outfit, but before I could enter the classroom, I've noticed noise from someone inside the classroom, "Mhm!" I heard moans from outside the classroom, "wait I have to go to lesson right now-!" but was caught off with another passionate kiss. 

"Come on now, I'm sure you're friends can make up an excuse for your absent" that voice! I look through the gap of the door to see, Aki and one of my classmates making out "but still!" he heavily puffs but because of his resistant Aki showed a clear face of annoyance and kissed his teeth. 

"You're boring!" he threw my classmate to the ground "that's it I'm done with you, goodbye boy toy #7!" just as Aki was about to storm off he was pulled back, "wait please! I don't want you to leave me!" Aki smirks knowing this is all part of his scheme, "okay then-" he hops up on one of the wooden desks and folded his legs together, "lick it!" he seductively points his black leather high heels boots at him.

"Y-Yes my queen!" my classmate immediately went down on his knees to start cleaning off Aki's boots, Aki smirked at the pitiful sight and giggles. 

Okay yeah, I don't wanna see anymore, I'll just make up an excuse to the teacher and say I forgot it. Quickly exiting the scene that cannot be forgotten, I never realised that Aki noticed my presence at the time.

I arrived outside where the running field was "Mr Hellsing!" the PE teacher noticed me, "why are you not in your gym uniform?" I quietly panic, "apologies sir my gym uniform did not arrive on time" he looked at me with rage blazing on the inside but he sighs "fine I'll let you off with a warning this time Hellsing since you are new but beware! the next time you come to my class without your uniform I'll make sure you'll suffer!" I gulp, "yes sir."

I took a seat on a bench nearby and watched my classmates listen to a long lecture about the importance of warming up, even I got bored as I watch the teacher do some long lecture until he finally decided to let them run 10 laps around the track, RIP them.

While they were busy running a sudden presence sat next to me, "Hey Alex!" it was none other than Haru, "what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in your lesson?" he nodded and pointed at a separate class of younger males warming up by stretching, and amongst them, I spotted Ken focused on the lesson.

"Ken..." I mumbled his name for Haru to hear, "Alex," he placed his soft hand over mine, "you shouldn't be focused on that, but rather-" he pulls my hand and slowly pull my hand up his shirt, "-here" he smirks and instinctively I pulled my hand away, "Haru what the hell!" he chuckles at my reaction.

He knew from my reaction that was inexperienced in the 'love' field. "Alex~" he bends close to my ear and whispers, "you're so cute~" I blushed red and touched the ear he passionately whispered into. This guy is playing with me! I grit my teeth, "Haru!" seeing the sudden serious expression he froze, "y-yeah?", "Haru, the time I left you alone with Ken, what did you do?" he sat there stunned with wide eyes.

"hmm" he hummed while caressing his chin, "what didn't I do?" he reversed the question, "also why are you asking me about this? shouldn't you be asking Ken about this? I mean he is your brother" he got me there, I would ask him, but after what happened that night, I'm sure it'll be awkward.

Haru analysed the troubled look on my face and chuckled, "oh fine I'll tell you" he moved closer.

ENTER HARU'S POV?

WHAT'S THE POINT OF ASKING? ⬅

ENTERING HARU'S POV

Once my beloved Alex left I turn to Ken with a smile "so where were we?-" before I could say more I swiftly dodged an incoming knife, with a whistle "geez I could've died little bro!" Ken picked up the knife and looked back at me, "well that's the whole point, after all, you're a nuisance" his smile becomes crooked as he continues his pointless attempts at killing me.

"Wow you're so bloodthirsty to make me your first victim" continued bobbing my head from his silver knife, "not the first, you'll be my 11th victim," I smirked "well damn son, I underestimated you" his killing pace picked up, so instead of bobbing my head I had to result to jumping and skipping all over the place.

"You know if you keep this up the other students are going to notice" he giggles "that's fine I don't give a -KEEPING IT PG- about them, plus if they see you dead I can give a warning to the others about what's mine" his obsessive love towards Alex is not normal.

After a bit of exercise I overestimated my stamina and ended up falling to the ground, Ken noticed his chance "I GOT YOU NOW!" he raised his knife high in the air, instinctively I closed my eyes expecting a blow from the knife, but nothing was happening, I peeked to see Ken's once murderous look became pale with fear, his body shivers in fear and sweat "ah uh what-?!" he staggers backward dropping the knife and kneeled down onto his weak knees.

"W-What are you!?" he shouts in fear, I look back to see what he was looking at but saw no one except for my own shadow, did he go crazy? I look back at him to see an opportunity left on the ground.

Well, he did try to kill me first, I stood up and picked up the knife, sorry Ken but no hard feelings, you tried to attack me first, just as I was about to swing the knife, "Ken?" swiftly I hid the knife into my pocket and snapped my head into the direction of the voice.

END OF HARU'S POV

"-So that's what really happened" although Haru said all that he hid the fact there was a knife involved so he said they played a game, I sat there frozen by the truth, but if what he says is true then that means-!, "oi~ Alex? you there?" he waves his hand in front of my face, "oh yeah I'm fine" I reassured him, "hey Haru, you're not as bad as I thought" I smiled happily.

Haru never mentioned the end part about him trying to kill Ken so he knew if he did know he wouldn't be complimenting him, "o-oh yeah I happen to be a great person!" he boldly announced, "haha yeah you are" I smiled happily "I'm sorry about before" I pat his head "forgive me?" his face became bright red, "y-you! don't go giving people surprise attacks like that!" he pulls away from me.

"Huh? what do you mean?" I tilt my head slightly confused, "That! that's what I mean!" he covers his face with his arm, "but I don't hate it" he mumbles quietly, "what was that?" I leaned closer to hear him.

Seizing the opportunity, Haru dived into peck me on the cheek, "that's what I mean" he chuckles cutely, "Wh-" flabbergasted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" turning to my right, I meet eyes with a furious Ken. His arms folded but his hands balled up into tight fists, "HARU~ it looks like you and I need to have a talk~" he eerily smiles, "hold up wait-" no time to haste Ken grabbed Haru by the collar and dragged him away.

..... What just happened? 

REQUIREMENT MET!

MEET REQUIREMENTS?

1) FIND HARU (Complete ✔)

2) ??????????????? ⬅

UNLOCKED LEARN KEN'S SIDE OF THE STORY!

MEET REQUIREMENTS?

1) FIND HARU (Complete ✔)

2) LEARN KEN'S SIDE OF THE STORY! (IS WHAT YOU THOUGHT)⬅

End of chapter 18

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
216K 7.5K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
146K 7.3K 12
An accident happens and an athletic high-schooler named Iku Yagami dies and gets reincarnated into a world of an otome game, he played in secret, as...
1.8M 94.3K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...