Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]

By breevampwolf

Layla the bad girl was never expecting to find her mate who is Hunter the bad boy of the school in the Beginn... More

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl
Chapter 2-Classes
Chapter 3- Beginning of My Birthday
Chapter 4- Oh My Gosh
Chapter 5-Science
Chapter 6-Revenge
Chapter 7-Revenge Part 2
Chapter 8- Oh no you didn't
Chapter 9- Water Fight
Chapter 10-Pranking Time
Chapter 11- Confession
Chapter 12- Mall Time
Chapter 13- Heat
Chapter 14-Heat part 2
Chapter 15-Meeting my mom and dad
Chapter 16-Beach Time
Chapter 17-Hunter's Family
chapter 18-Hunters family Part 2
Chapter 19- The date
Chapter 20- Returning heat and the secret place
chapter 21- The secret hideout
Chapter 22-Dad's sick
Chapter 23- Dads dead
Chapter 24- What! Are you serious
Chapter 25- I'm pregnant
Chapter 26-I'm Pregnant part 2
Chapter 23-Yes!!! Grandbabies :)
Chapter 28- More than one?
Authors note
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- The Letters
Chapter 31- meeting Liam and Leo
Chapter 32- the talk
Thank You letter
Chapter 33- Leo and Liam's Past...and also a mate part 1
Chapter 34-Leo and Liam's past part 2
Chapter 35- Katie's POV
Please Read
Chapter 36- Birth of the Twins
Chapter 37- Last names and Hunter's POV
Hey very important
Chapter 39- The question is What is Katie?!?
Authors Note
Chapter 40- Losing Control
Chapter 41- Part of Learning Katie Past
Chapter 45- True Identity
Chapter 46- Love and the Truth
Chapter 46-Love and the Truth part.2
Chapter 47-It all goes down
Authors Note
Chapter 48- Why?!
Chapter 49- Truth Revealed
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 50- Love is in the Air

Chapter 38-Coming Home

2.5K 101 25
By breevampwolf

1 month later

~Layla's POV~

Ok today is the day.Me and my son and daughtergo back home. To see my family , friends and the pack...and also the slut Katie. Also my bestfriend/maybe twin brother Leo, maybe big brother Liam, Amy, and Avery. We are taking one vehicle. We will be in Liam's. He has a nice big truck.

We are in the truck right now actually. Leo is whining about why he can't see his nephew and Niece becuase he is up front with Liam. We still don't know if were related. I almost think it's a coincedence that Leo looks like me. And is the same age and kind of born 6 minutes faster. I think it's just a coincedence. Because I never heard of no loosing babies when I was younger. I mean I think I would remember my own brother. Well brothers.

For now I can't wait to see Josh and mom and dad.

"Oh over here. Pull up right their", I say. Liam pulls up to my parents house/my house. I get out of the car.  I look at my house and see the front door has opened. With my parents and brother standing their. Growling.

Then they stop once they see me. Josh runs over to me. Avery and Amy get out of the car holding Ryder and Skylar.

"Oh are those my grand-babies. They look so lovely. But who are-", My mom says but stops mid sentence. She stares looking past me. I look behind me and see Liam and Leo have finally gotten out of the car.

"Li-Liam, Leo is....that...really you",Mom says. I look over to my dad he was just staring at them. I look over to my brother. He has shock written all over his face.

"Brothers", Josh says shockingly.

"Where were you. We thought you were dead. They-They took you", my mom says starting to cry.

"Um-um I- mom we ran away after-", Liam says starting to break up crying.

"Your sister. How did you find your sister", Dad says stuttering.

"Well we found her when I was driving coming from a resturaunt in the middle of the night. We found her while she was pregnant. We've been with her ever since. It's been like 2 months", Liam says.

My mom comes over and wraps her hands around Liam giving him a tight hug. First Liam hesitates but then he hugs her back.

Mom lets go from the hug then turns and looks at me.

"I missed you so much. Why did you- wait let's go inside and sit down and talk", My mom says.

So we all walk inside.

~Josh's POV~

I can't believe my sister's back. She has children I have become an Uncle. She has twins. But I don't know their names. But I'm so glad their back. But Leo and Liam I never thought I will see them again. I thought they were dead. Liam is my bigger brother and Leo is my little brother and also Layla's twin.

Their is going to be a lot to be discussed today. And alot of questions.

Like who were the two girls.

I sit down on one of our couches. I have to text my mate Janey to come over here. I'm going to have a hard time taking thsi in. I need her.

I get out my phone and text her telling her to come over.

Then I hear my mom calling my name. I look up and she points over to Layla.

"Do you want to hold your nephew and niece Josh", Layla says.

I look at the two babies in her arm then ask,"Um, sure but what are their name?".

"Ryder Wade and Skylar Wade", Layla says and puts them each in my arm.

"You, you named them after Hunter", I said.

"Yes why wouldn't she. It's her mate", mom says.

You see mom and dad dosn't know that the reason Layla left was becuase of Hunter. Also they havn't really been to Hunter's house in along time to see Hunter with the slut Katie. But Hunter's parents know. Their really mad at him.

I havn't even talked to him. If he even tries to come on my land. I make him back off. I don't want to see him. How could he just do that to his mate, my little sister. I don't think I can ever be best buds with him again. Unless he makes up with my sister. And the worst part of it. He got her pregnant then left her. I can't believe it.

I look up just realising something. Two girls are by Liam and Leo. Must be their mates.

"Wait so are you guys-",

"Yes, this is Avery Lincoln", Liam says then kisses Avery on the cheek. Avery blushes.

"Hi Avery, i'm Josh and this is mom and dad", I say.

She waves to us.

"This is my mate Amy Johnson", Leo says. I look at him wide eyed. Did he already tell Amy becuase she's a human.

"Oh yes, she knows. She's actually a witch", Leo says.

"A witch", I say shockingly.

"What you got a problem", Amy says mocking me.

"No, no it's kinda cool. I never really met one before"., I say.

"Me and your dad have. Once", Mom says.

"Actually I met some twice", dad says.

"Who, When?", Mom asks.

"Well-",

"Well I bet dad can tell you another time", I say. Then I hear a knock on the door.

~Janey's POV~

I pull up right behind this truck at Josh's parents house. I get out and pull James up. Oh yeah me and Josh have a son. He got finally out of me. I swear I was getting fat. I looked huge on my stomach.

Me and James walk up to the house and knock on the door. The door opens after a few seconds and I see Josh holding two babies and a guy who has similar features to Josh but older in the doorway. First I was a little bit mad at the babies but now I'm thinking theirs a good explanation for them.

"Um, you told me come over. Also who's the guy", I say.

"He's my lost brother long story", Josh says.

"Lost brother?Who's he? ,"Ok answer to your first question I am his brother. My name is Liam Anderson and I guess my last name would also be Wolfe. Also We have a younger brother who is also Layla's twin", Liam says.

"Wait, Layla's twin? Is Layla here? Are those her babies", I ask.

"Well yes Leo is Layla's twin. And Layla is here. And these are her babies.  Ryder and Skylar. Who's yours", Liam says.

"Well I'm Janey Ringo. And this is me and Josh's baby James Wolfe", I say.

" Born on May 21".

"Aww Ryder and Skylar were born on June 23", Liam says.

"Well both girls did get pregant around the same time", Josh says.

"Wait so where Layla", I say and give Josh James.

"Your Bad Girl of a friend is right here", Layla says as she pops out from behind Liam. She comes towarde me and we hug, A great lasting hug.

"I missed you so much. It's all Hunter's fault. How could he reject my Baddest bitchy friend", I say. Layla laughs then says, "I don't know. But did you see my cute little babies. Ryder and Skylar".

"Yes can I hold Skylar",I ask.

Layla takes her out of Liam's arm.

"Their so quiet. James here isn't . You are lucky", I say to Layla.

"Well Skylar is so sweet she's like an Angel. But Ryder he always fusses and fusses", Layla says.

~Hunter's POV~

My girl is marked. I keep hearing that Layla has come back. I want to see her. But Katie just wants us to stay home and snuggle. I told her I wanted to see Layla. I begged her, she finally gave in. So now were driving first to the most expected of where she might be.  Her parents house.

Katie is singing to 'Fancy by Iggy Azalea'. She dosn't sound that good at all. But I don't want to hurt my mat- I mean uh. She's not my mate but I feel something for her. I'm sarting to love her more and more. Where it dosn't matter. About anything. This one time I didn't think about Layla. Katie asks me if I wanted her and I told her why would I, I got a beautiful mate right in front of me.

I remember the day but I don't know why I said that becuase today I feel about her differently. I want Layla. But I want Katie. I have a totally confusing life.

We pull up behind a car which I think is Laney's. We pull up behind it.  I get out along with Katie by my side. Cluthcing my arm. Holding on to my whole body. Like she's never going to see me again.

Before we can even get to the door a guy comes out kind of looking like Layla. Same features. He growls me.

"Where's Layla" , i ask.

"Are you that dumbass of a mate who rejected my sister", he says.

Then another guy comes out looking like an older Josh. Wait did this guy just say sister.

"Who are you", I ask.

"None of your buisness and did you reject her for that stupid slut over their", the other guy says.

I growl a little then say,"She's not a slut. She's my mate".

Layla comes out with her brother  Josh along with two other girls. And three babies. One was Laney's and Josh's.

"Layla. Wait are those mine", I say.

I try to get closer but then Liam pushes me back. Katie screams. I look back at her and she's against the car door.

"I'm his real mate just face the facts that he loves me more. He dosn't want your skimpy ass", Katie says.

I look over to Layla. She looked fearious. Pissed.

"Bitch do you think I really want his ass. Right now I really want you to get off my damn property", She says growling. I could see her about to shift.

"Baby, I love you. You have my children", I say.

"Don't call me baby. You lost that privelage when you rejected me for her slutty ass", Layla says.

"No, I do ove you but I also feel something for Katie to", I say.

"So you're still a man-whore I see. You want me than her. You can't have both of us. But don't worry I'll help you choose. Pick the slut because I'm out", Layla screams and then shifts into her wolf tearing her clothes. She runs back inside. Leaving me sad and a little shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys hope you liked this chapter another major good ones coming up. Probally next chpater. But I want you to answer some questions first.

-What do you think happened to Hunter. He said he's confused. About how he feels.

-What would you have done if you were Layla. What would you have said to Hunter and Katie?

To me personally I love this chapter. And sory for all the cussing it's just that it goes with the situation.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-breevampwolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...
6.9M 164K 46
He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing homework He pushes everyone away, she has...
89.1K 2.2K 23
What happens when the school goodie two shoes and the schools bad boy meet? Will it be a cliché story or will the goody's secret life change everythi...
17.3K 758 41
Meet Havyn Hollway, Eastside High School's prominent Bad Girl. After the death of her Mother at the young age of fourteen, her Father turns into a mo...