My best friend's sister

By Gaaayaf

Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single nig... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Loona
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Special)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Special pt.1)
Chapter 28 (Special pt.2)
Update
Chapter 29 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapther 40 (Special pt. 1)
Chapter 41 (Special pt.2)
Chapter 42 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Special pt.1)
Chapter 57 (Special pt.2)
Chapter 58 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 59 (Special pt.4)
Chapter 60 (Final)

Chapter 13

5.6K 169 3
By Gaaayaf

[ Mina ]
I finished an assignment for school and sent it to my professor. Then I started doing my math after that I looked at the time. Dr. Ji will be over soon, I cleaned up my desk and went downstairs. I made tea and put it down in the living room then went over to open the door. "Well hello to you miss Myoui" dr. Ji said and got inside "how come you also know when I will be here?" He asked and we walked inside the living room. "You have been my psych for over ten years, of course I know when you will be here dr. Ji" we sat down. "As time passes. So what have you been doing? Are you well?" He took a sip of his tea.

"I'm starting to do better, I feel more happy lately. But I did have a panic attack a month ago. I thought those was over....that I...got better with them" I sighed and took a sip of my tea. "I hoped so too miss but that is not always the case. But I'm glad to hear that you have been happier, have you done something different?" He asked and wrote down something in his notes.
"I did...have a girlfriend now" he looked shocked "really? Is it the girl Chaeyoung? the one you talked about some time ago" he asked.

I nodded "I told her that I like her and she likes me too. I told my best friend but we haven't told anyone else, Well now you dr" I said. "So your sisters don't know? Why haven't you told them?" He asked and drank some tea.
"Um...because Chaeyoung is Momo's best friend" I started wondering why we haven't. "Wouldn't she be happy about her sister and best friend being happy?". "I...I...Well yes but what if she doesn't like it?" I asked. He thought for a bit before answering "I'm sure Momo loves both of you, maybe she will have to be remembered that when you tell her but I she can be an adult that this and see what you mean to each other". I thought about it. "Maybe you are right dr".
We talked a little more before we bit goodbyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 416 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
13K 1K 69
Abandoned and alone, Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphaned girl, faces the harsh realities of survival on the unforgiving streets. Distant and cold to the world...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.