My best friend's sister

By Gaaayaf

Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single nig... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Loona
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Special)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Special pt.1)
Chapter 28 (Special pt.2)
Update
Chapter 29 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapther 40 (Special pt. 1)
Chapter 41 (Special pt.2)
Chapter 42 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Special pt.1)
Chapter 57 (Special pt.2)
Chapter 58 (Special pt.3)
Chapter 59 (Special pt.4)
Chapter 60 (Final)

Chapter 5

7.2K 226 12
By Gaaayaf

[ Chaeyoung ]
I woke up early, I slept over at Momo place. I walked out of the room and over to Mina's. I probably shouldn't knock, I turned around about to walk back when the door opened. "Chaeyoung?" She asked behind me and I turned around again. "Good morning" I said already really nervous "come in" she said and pulled me inside. She closed the door. "I didn't know you were awake" I said and sat down on the couch next to her. "And I didn't know you were" we both giggled. "I feel safe with you Chaeyoung, since that night. You are the one I feel safest with" she looked out of the window. "I couldn't stop thinking about you" I said and she looked at me, blushing. She laid her hand on top of mine.
I moved closer to her, we looked into each other's eyes. I felt the urge to kiss her. She pulled back. "I don't think we should" she looked out the window "It's okay I understand, I'm your sisters best friend and you probably don't have those feelings for me" I looked down on my hands, nervously touching them.

"No it's not that I don't like you, I have always kinda had a crush on you.
But what about Momo? Won't she be mad at us if we get together and stuff" she took my left hand, I missed her touch. "I don't know maybe we shouldn't tell her right now" I learned closer to her. "I think you're right" she closed the space between our lips. Her lips was really soft. I held my right hand on the side of her face as our fingers intertwined.
I don't know how much time past but we only stopped to catch our breaths.
"That was..." she smiled to me "amazing" I finished. We kissed again.
A alarm sounded and we stopped, I could hear it was Momo's alarm and I think Mina also knew what it was because she jumped up from the couch and ran over to her bed. "I have to go" and said I ran over to the door, I looked back at her. "Go! It's okay" she whisper yelled to me. I opened the door and was quickly at Momo's door, I took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Shi- you gave me a shock" Momo said sitting on her bed "sorry" I said and giggled.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Please support Red Velvet's new song 'Power up'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
3.2K 135 16
Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu could not be any happier with their relationship. They were known as the golden couple amongst their friends and peers. All...
22K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...