One of the Spriggan

Por Abby_of_the_Fandoms

What if Lucy met Zeref when Lucy ran away from home and became the strongest member of the Spriggan twelve? W... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 75

1.7K 37 5
Por Abby_of_the_Fandoms

I sit in the library that night, searching up different results on god Ankhseram. There wasn't a lot known about god Ankhseram. All I've figured out was god Ankhseram cursed many people in history, causing them to live a miserable life of immortality.

God Ankhseram cursed my master and Mavis. The reason they were cursed was because they messed with the cycle of life and death. Because of the curse, people's lives were destroyed. My master was supposed to die four hundred years ago but continued living on.

"Can I help you with anything, miss?" A voice asks as a librarian stands there. She has sweet, brown hair that tumbles down her back with curious, pink orbs. "Do you have any books on god Ankhseram?" I ask.

She sighs heavily. "I have just the thing," the librarian says before hurrying away. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration as I anxiously await her return. She soon returns, having a pitch black book in her hand. The librarian nervously hands it to me, having a concerned look on her face.

"Thanks!" I say cheerfully before opening the book. The book was ancient, having old and slightly torn pages. I smile, knowing that I had to get home before it was too late. I hurriedly check out the book, rushing outside.

Five mages stand outside, having amused looks on their faces. "This is the first wizard saint?" One of them asks before bursting into laughter. I narrow my eyes at them, feeling annoyed with their presence. All of these mages come up to me and think they actually stand a chance against me.

I snap my fingers as magic proof ropes appear on their entire bodies. I emotionless stare at them. My eyes close as I send them to a dark mage prison. It's always the same thing with these mages.

Many mages want to fight me. Each time, I would do the exact same thing. As the first wizard saint, I'm allowed to put any mage behind bars. However, if the other nine wizard saints disagree with my decision, they have a right to take the person out of prison.

It wasn't long before I safely make it home. I casually take off my clothes, getting in the warm shower. The shower didn't take long as I head straight to bed. I place my head on the pillow, being consumed by exhaustion as I enter dreamland.

I face the Heartfilia mansion as a woman came into view. Her back was facing me, having a cloak cover her entire being. "Who are you?" I ask, being unable to move. The woman never answers.

I watch as the woman slightly moves, slowly turning her head.

My eyes snap open as questions fill my mind. Who is that woman? What could the dream mean? Why was I at the Heartfilia estate? I clench my fists in rage as I feel trapped. Trapped.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.3K 1.2K 22
When a mission goes wrong, Lucy loses her memories to an evil mage named Elimar. She doesn't have a single memory back, and she's having some trust i...
54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
14.7K 586 15
Aquarius was back in her life. She had moved on with Fairy Tail joining a group of the remaining Twelve Spriggan becoming the Six Spriggans. It had b...
199K 3.4K 29
Lucy daughter of Mavis and Zeref. Mavis and Zeref made a deal to send Lucy away if his power is out of control. When Lucy leaves , what do you think...