Love Cliché | DISC 1 | ✔️

By Hahakim

LOVE CLICHÉ | Disc 1 {Season 1-4} Love, hate, and so many clichés. *Copyright © 2018 by HAHAKIM [JAN. 22~SEP... More

-0-
Teaser
{LIST of CLICHÉS}
First Cliché
Second Cliché
Third Cliché | Jenny
Fourth Cliché
Fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Sixth Cliché
Seventh Cliché
Eighth Cliché
Ninth Cliché | Taehyung
Tenth Cliché
Eleventh Cliché
Twelfth Cliché
Thirteenth Cliché
Fourteenth Cliché
Fifteenth Cliché
Sixteenth Cliché | Mark
Seventeenth Cliché | Jungkook
Eighteenth Cliché
Nineteenth Cliché
Twentieth Cliché
Twenty-first Cliché
Twenty-second Cliché
Twenty-third Cliché |Taehyung
Twenty-fourth Cliché
Twenty-fifth Cliché
Twenty-sixth Cliché
Twenty-seventh Cliché
Twenty-eighth Cliché
Twenty-Ninth Cliché
Thirthieth Cliché
Thirty-first Cliché | Mark
Thirty-second Cliché | Mia
Thirty-third Cliché
Thirty-fourth Cliché | Layla
Thirty-fifth Cliché
Thirty-sixth Cliché | Taehyung
Thirty-seventh Cliché
Thirty-eighth Cliché
Thirty-ninth Cliché
Fortieth Cliché
Forty-first Cliché | Mark
Forty-second Cliché
Forty-third Cliché
Forty-fourth Cliché
Forty-fifth Cliché
Forty-sixth Cliché | Mia
Forty-seventh Cliché | Taehyung
Forty-eighth Cliché
Forty-ninth Cliché
Fiftieth Cliché
Fifty-first Cliché
Fifty-second Cliché
Fifty-third Cliché
Fifty-fourth Cliché
Fifty-fifth Cliché
Fifty-sixth Cliché
Fifty-seventh Cliché
Fifty-eighth Cliché
Fifty-ninth Cliché
Sixtieth Cliché
Sixty-first Cliché
Sixty-second Cliché
Sixty-third Cliche | Mia
Sixty-fourth Cliché
Sixty-fifth Cliché
Sixty-seventh Cliché | unknown
Sixty-eigth Cliché
Sixty-ninth Cliché
Seventieth Cliché | Mia
Seventy-first Cliché
Seventy-second Cliché
Seventy-third Cliché
Seventy-fourth Cliché
Seventy-fifth Cliché | Mark
Seventy-sixth Cliché
Seventy-seventh Cliché
Seventy-eighth Cliché
Seventy-ninth Cliché
Eightieth Cliché
Eighty-first Cliché
Eighty-second Cliché
Eighty-third Cliché
Eighty-fourth Cliché
Eighty-fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Eighty-sixth Cliché
Eighty-seventh Cliché
Eighty-eighth Cliché
Eighty-ninth Cliché
Nintieth Cliché
Ninety-first Cliché | Taehyung
Ninety-second Cliché
Ninety-third Cliché
Ninety-fourth Cliché | Jenny
Love Cliché Disc 1 & 2

Sixty-sixth Cliché | Jimin

5.4K 220 93
By Hahakim

What a nice day it was...

So nice, the sun was shining and it was warm, and I was cool in the Lodge where the AC was fully turned on to cool the place down. It was also quiet as most everyone was elsewhere. Taehyung since he was sick was no where to be seen except in his private suite. Jungkook went back home because of business related stuff. Jin and Namjoon Hyung went to some conference thing and lastly Yoongi Hyung was recently busy as he was nearly reaching his graduation and would now have to take over sooner or later at the university.

Me?

I was just enjoying my freedom, peace and quiet.

"Jimin! Park!" I flinched as a lovely but high pitched voice screamed and pulled at my ear. My peaceful day had been interrupted.

"What?" I asked. I really don't remember what I had done recently that deserved a screaming from her. That is other than Mia's near-drowning incident. That still came in my nightmares.

"Why do you think I'm here?" Layla rolled her eyes, her pretty glossed lips puckered up in frustration. At least in my eyes, she was frustrated. It didn't change how pretty the girl was.

"It's rare for Ms. Layla to come see little old me." I smiled at her. She was always fun for me to tease. But for some reason, Layla never liked me. Not even a bit.

"You are little. But I didn't come to see you. I can here because of our little discussion from before." Layla hissed as she looked around the room. Most likely checking for Taehyung's presence but he wasn't here so it was safe to talk—scream even.

"Ouch..." I winced physically once she said I was little, but Layla just rolled her eyes at me and waited for me impatiently. She really knew how to hit someone's pain, saying I'm little. It hurt...

I sighed as I laid back on the sofa. It was nice and comfortable.

"Jimin..." Layla growled like a tiger. She was terrifying so I straightened up and waited for her to sit across from me on the sofa. "No, I'm not sitting."

"So...you're just going to stand there while we talk." I really wanted to know why she disliked me so much. I was so likable.

I was nice, charming, and pretty handsome. What was to not like?

"No, we aren't going to talk. You are going to be listening." Layla emphasized the words that she wanted to get the point across, but it was not necessary. With her, there was always a point, and she got to it with a jab. She did not do anything wishy-washy.

I listened to her as she spoke. All she said was valid points. All she had was hunches, but still very valid.

"It's a long shot, Layla." I finally spoke after a while. "It's not stable yet. How do you expect him to accept all that—even if all you said is most likely true."

There is always a chance that it may have to opposite effect but Jimin, this needs to move along." Taehyung has been recently too happy and Layla was afraid that it was temporary—I was too. In order for it to become something more stable in Taehyung's life, she needed him to have his revelation now and I agreed...except that Taehyung wasn't like other normal people. He didn't accept things easily, normally. 

"I don't think it's bad to take it slow. What's wrong with taking their relationship slow?" I asked, usually Layla was not the type to rush anything. She was calculative—in a good way.

"You know every time I see them, the sexual tension is way high!" Layla stared at me, her annoyance getting even higher as she was thinking about it.

The sexual tension between them, I must say, was horrendous. Like it made me hot and annoyed. It frustrated me that they have yet to just rut.

"Why?" Thinking about it, I don't know why Taehyung and Mia had such sexual tension between them. It was really strange. Taehyung was a sexually active, healthy man...and he wasn't the type to hold back in his time at night.

"What do you mean why? Taehyung," Layla frowned at me, her eyebrows lowering down further, "may be a jerk but he's not going to forcibly take Mia's precious...virginity." Layla frowned sadly but not angrily, "he's not that low. Our Taehyung has not gone that down."

Wait...hold up.

"Wait, you're saying Mia is a virgin?"

"Jimin, what do you know?" Layla scoffed at me as I shrugged. "Why do you think...never mind. You must also know that Mia made another deal with Taehyung to help Jungkook and his family...?"

I blinked.

"Mia's a virgin?" I was still stuck on that.

How was she still..what? And Taehyung, it's been nearly half a year since their deal. There's no way that Taehyung and Mia had not have...what? I was so confused. Then what was all the noises from before?

"Wait, how is she still a virgin? It doesn't make sense, this is Taehyung Kim we are talking about. The Taehyung Kim—there is no way that Taehyung has not coaxed Mia into getting down...there is no way." I gaped as Layla just stared at me blab. "What? Then what have they done? Then how is Taehyung getting his release?"

"You did not know that either...you're useless."  Layla shook her head at me. "Stop, being so stuck on that. And I don't want to know how Taehyung releases himself and whether or not Mia is involved in that. That's disgusting," she shuddered, "way too much info. Stop focusing on the needless items and focus on what is important. Fool..."

"Hey..." I fought back, mildly. "Then you go talk to the hopeless fool."

"He doesn't need me to help him. He needs one of his bros..." Layla crossed her arms as she stared at me. "He needs someone who understands him in a testosterone level...you know what I mean. And I'm already having a hard time dealing with Mia."

"I think..." I didn't want to rush this. If we pushed it too far, Taehyung was only going to go back into his shell, like a turtle.

Her glare though told me to be obedient. I sighed as I nodded.

"Now. Go there and talk to him." She pointed to the door.

Now?

➰➰➰

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He looked at me as if I was a nuisance. I had listened to Layla like a good boy and yet I was getting scolded—just not from Layla.

Wow. What a friend...

Was he still mad about me throwing Mia into the waters, because I still feel horrible about that. And I was planning on something special for her to make it up to her.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" I asked Taehyung. He just stared at me blankly as he reluctantly let me in.

"This better be good." He mumbled but I had heard it—clearly.

"Hey! I'm insulted than you would think I would just come here...to bother you!" I exclaimed but even as I said it, it felt weak. 

"That's exactly why you came here." Taehyung said as he led me into his new place.

"You haven't done anything to it?" I asked, even though I knew.

"Do I ever?"

It was my first time here and I must say, it was empty, just like usual. Taehyung never really decorated any of the places he lived in. Even at his grandparent's place, it was void of life and evidence of a person using the room.

"No, I guess. You never did." I smiled sadly. Taehyung never got attached to anything or anywhere. Sometimes he did not even let us inside.

That's why I was here.

That's why Layla and I have been pushing for Taehyung to be less distant. We wanted him to return to himself, even thirty percent of him was sufficient enough for me.

"Taehyung...I was thinking..." I began. It would less excruciating if I didn't dawdle too much.

"When do you think." Taehyung insulted. Ouch that hurt.

"Very funny," I scoffed, "Yoongi-hyung said the same thing earlier today."

And Layla...she also said that too.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, "you come back from the land of the dead?"

Taehyung looked sick, much better I'm sure form before, but he still looked a bit weak. It must have been one hell of a fever to have him drained like this.

"Apparently so, fate has yet to take me." His moments of bitterness was coming out. I decided to roam. I wanted to see the bedroom. "Jimin—where are you going?"

"Hmmm," then I noticed something, lifting it up I raised my eyebrows several times with a happy grin, "what's this? Did someone stay over? Seeing the size of the ripped bra...it looks like Mia's..."

"Shut up."

Which also made me wonder...how the hell was she still not experienced. This was Taehyung we were talking about.

Either way, I needed to stay focused. Focus on the thing that Layla sent me to do. Why was I so obedient? Because Layla was damn scary and I liked her. She was hard to hate.

This was such a long shot...the likelihood of Taehyung actually listening to me was...not high.

Following him back outside, we went to the office area that was always a mess. Offering me a drink, I accepted. In silence we just accompanied each other. Sometimes there was no words needed.

"Taehyung..." I began.

"What?"

"Um...you see, about Mia..."

"Did Layla send you?" Taehyung knew. Shitty luck...

"Maybe," I could never lie to him. "It was hard to say no to her okay..."

He chuckled lightly. "Did she threaten you?"

"How did you know?" I gasped as I laughed with him.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I've been thinking to myself as well."

➰➰➰

"What?" I shouted as I lifted myself up from the floor. We were slightly drunk, just enjoying the night and the moonlit room.

What had he said? What did he just say?

"Well, I don't know..." he frowned, "it's not official and I'm not going to rush it but, I think for the first time in my life..."

"You are in love!" I screamed and Taehyung flinched obviously uncomfortable with the idea. Hell, I wasn't even sure if this was not just a figment created by my talented mind.

"Need to say it any louder?" Taehyung clicked his tongue as he took a long sip of the scotch. "And don't say love yet...I still don't believe in that."

"Hmm...okay." It was too soon for Taehyung but this...

"I just want something...more."

This was beyond progress...it was groundbreaking.

Silence consumed us again.

"So...but you are saying that you want Mia? More than before? Not because you wanted revenge?" He grunted a yes. "And you want her to love you—not because you want to hurt her after making her in love with you—but you want her because you want her..."

"Should I spell it to you?"

"No...but you can write an essay instead." I joked but I was shocked. The revelation was big. I had never expected this to be like this, to turn out so well.

Damn...I had not even needed to take a shot at him. He literally gave me what Layla and I wanted.

This was...for Taehyung, a real confession. I did not need anymore evidence and neither would Layla now. Taehyung was hooked.

Now all that was left was for Mia to come to term with her own feelings, but that was up to Layla to help Mia.

  ➰➰➰ 

Feelings...feelings...feelings...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
9.1K 496 1
"I thought love was real. But in the end, I wasn't the boy he fell in love with." -Jungkook...
86.3K 2.6K 24
Your eyes remind me of someone... © @angel_sahr07 Started : October 2021 End : August 2022 (with two months hiatus) Book 2 : August 2022 End : Dece...
51.5K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...