Love Cliché | DISC 1 | ✔️

נכתב על ידי Hahakim

LOVE CLICHÉ | Disc 1 {Season 1-4} Love, hate, and so many clichés. *Copyright © 2018 by HAHAKIM [JAN. 22~SEP... עוד

-0-
Teaser
{LIST of CLICHÉS}
First Cliché
Second Cliché
Third Cliché | Jenny
Fourth Cliché
Fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Sixth Cliché
Seventh Cliché
Eighth Cliché
Ninth Cliché | Taehyung
Tenth Cliché
Eleventh Cliché
Twelfth Cliché
Thirteenth Cliché
Fourteenth Cliché
Fifteenth Cliché
Sixteenth Cliché | Mark
Seventeenth Cliché | Jungkook
Eighteenth Cliché
Nineteenth Cliché
Twentieth Cliché
Twenty-first Cliché
Twenty-second Cliché
Twenty-third Cliché |Taehyung
Twenty-fourth Cliché
Twenty-fifth Cliché
Twenty-sixth Cliché
Twenty-seventh Cliché
Twenty-eighth Cliché
Twenty-Ninth Cliché
Thirthieth Cliché
Thirty-first Cliché | Mark
Thirty-second Cliché | Mia
Thirty-third Cliché
Thirty-fourth Cliché | Layla
Thirty-fifth Cliché
Thirty-sixth Cliché | Taehyung
Thirty-seventh Cliché
Thirty-eighth Cliché
Thirty-ninth Cliché
Fortieth Cliché
Forty-first Cliché | Mark
Forty-second Cliché
Forty-third Cliché
Forty-fourth Cliché
Forty-fifth Cliché
Forty-sixth Cliché | Mia
Forty-seventh Cliché | Taehyung
Forty-eighth Cliché
Forty-ninth Cliché
Fiftieth Cliché
Fifty-first Cliché
Fifty-second Cliché
Fifty-third Cliché
Fifty-fourth Cliché
Fifty-fifth Cliché
Fifty-sixth Cliché
Fifty-seventh Cliché
Fifty-eighth Cliché
Fifty-ninth Cliché
Sixtieth Cliché
Sixty-first Cliché
Sixty-second Cliché
Sixty-third Cliche | Mia
Sixty-fourth Cliché
Sixty-fifth Cliché
Sixty-sixth Cliché | Jimin
Sixty-seventh Cliché | unknown
Sixty-eigth Cliché
Sixty-ninth Cliché
Seventieth Cliché | Mia
Seventy-first Cliché
Seventy-second Cliché
Seventy-third Cliché
Seventy-fourth Cliché
Seventy-fifth Cliché | Mark
Seventy-sixth Cliché
Seventy-seventh Cliché
Seventy-eighth Cliché
Seventy-ninth Cliché
Eightieth Cliché
Eighty-first Cliché
Eighty-second Cliché
Eighty-third Cliché
Eighty-fourth Cliché
Eighty-fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Eighty-seventh Cliché
Eighty-eighth Cliché
Eighty-ninth Cliché
Nintieth Cliché
Ninety-first Cliché | Taehyung
Ninety-second Cliché
Ninety-third Cliché
Ninety-fourth Cliché | Jenny
Love Cliché Disc 1 & 2

Eighty-sixth Cliché

4.2K 177 56
נכתב על ידי Hahakim

Enjoying?

Like the new quotes I'm including. I made it up...

➰➰➰

A facade will fall, but until then, it will blur the truth.

➰➰➰

It was a good day—a really good day.

For Layla, it was really good day for her. It had been strange in the first place that Taehyung had called her the night before and had also informed her that she was allowed to take Mia out anywhere—even a club.

Layla had grand plans for the two of them.

First shopping, more lingerie shopping, maybe even a few toys that she could hide in Mia's shopping bag, and food. Then at night, she and Mia could go clubbing with lots and lots of alcohol.

Taehyung could see the happiness exude from Layla's entirety. Her body was sleeping with excitement.

"Layla..." Taehyung stopped her before she could go in further and call out to Mia. He made sure to keep his voice low.

"What?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't so anything...too much." He did not want Mia to be overwhelmed.

"Would I ever?" She giggled.

"Yes. Yes you would. In fact, you always do." He sighed.

"Oh, now hush. There's no need for your paranoia." Layla smile happily, with a mischievous grin. "It's just a little fun."

"Layla..." Taehyung warned but sighed as Layla gave him a scolding look.

"Hey, you called me."

"I know, and I'm starting to regret it." Taehyung sighed as his eyes softened. The memories of Mia's cries filled him and saddened him.

"Hush, now where is she? Is she ready?"

"She doesn't know." He whispered finally, "she's still in bed."

"What?"

"I haven't told her. I'm leaving—going to the office to get some official work down for the Group...here," Taehyung had a shiny platinum colored card between his long fingers. Layla knew what it was and giggled.

"Wow..." Layla clapped her hands just a child would clap for cotton candy. She took the card and stared at the name that was embedded into the card with gold.

"You can buy some stuff too, but you can charge anything for Mia there. It's on me."

"You really love her..." Layla wiggled her eyebrows and Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Anyway, I have my own money, but I will happily waste your money for Mia. But I will happily eat with your special credit card."

"That's fine..." Taehyung nodded as he wrapped. "I'm going to go now. Make her feel better."

"I will," Layla had a gentle smile. Before Taehyung could leave Layla called out to him, "oh...V..."

"You know I hate people calling me that."

"What kind of toys should I buy for her...that you'd like to use on her?" Layla had a twisted mischievous look on her face. "What do you like?"

"Layla..." Taehyung warned.

"Never mind, I'll choose for her! You go have fun at work!" She winked as she walked past him.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Layla disappeared into the suite. He just decided to let it be, it was better for Layla to do what she wanted.

He left with no choice, he had things to take care of.

➰➰➰

"Mia!" Layla helped herself inside to see Mia still in bed staring at the ceiling.

"Layla..." Mia lifted herself up but fortunately she was dressed in at least a shirt. If not she knew from Layla's grin that she would have teased her for ends on. "What are you doing here?"

"To get your out of this damn house." Layla chuckled as she sat on the bed. "Wow, this bed is so absorbent...I feel like it won't break." Layla began bouncing on the bed aggressively. The absorbency of the bed was really admirable. Layla wanted to jump on it. "How much was this bed? I kind of want one..."

"I don't know..."

"Anyway, wow you really did move in...and how did he let you put pictures here?" Layla took in the room and noticed it was too decorated for it to belong to Taehyung. She ignored it as she focused on the goal. Patting on Mia's bare thighs, she urged her. "Come on, dear let's go shopping!"

"Again?" Mia groaned. Mia stopped when Layla glared at her. "Okay, I'll get ready."

The day was going—slowly but it was going and Layla understood why Taehyung had been desperate enough to invite her to take Mia out.

Mia was depressed as hell but she soon began to smile and Layla was glad. She was glad to help Mia lighten up a bit. Time was moving and Layla thought about the many things that was in her mind, including the recent fight with her boyfriend.

For Layla, she had thought that she was doing a good job. That was until she and Mia's happy time was interrupted.

"Mia," someone called out to Mia.

The voice was familiar but the harshness and bitter intonation was not familiar.

Mia turned to see the female, "Jenny?"

Perhaps she had misheard it—the bitterness.

"Yes. It's been a while hasn't it?" Jenny smiled but to Layla it was one that was wicked. "You look good."

"Jenny, your hair," Mia gasped as her eyes saw the pale silver locks tht were on top of Jenny's hair.

Layla narrowed her eyes at the female. She had thought that Jenny was still on some island, wasting her father's money, but Jungkook had been right, she had come back and Jenny was now in front of her.

"I know..." Jenny laughed lightly but she never forgot why she came out in the open to Mia now. She would never forget what she lost and why she had come back with an attitude and hair. Her hair was a physical representation of her will. She had a mission.

"I tried calling and messaging you so many times, where were you?" Mia looked at Jenny's sun-kissed skin. She was glowing.

"Abroad. Travelling, dancing, etc." Jenny looped her skinny arms in Mia's and Layla narrowed her eyes until they were only a slit.

Layla was fuming. The woman was trying to steal her best friend away, and Layla was not going to have that. She knew that Jenny came back at the most timed moment. Everything was settling and coming nicely for them as if it was timed, and it only benefited Jenny and the ex-boyfriend, mark. This was not some coincidence as Jenny put it so easily. They had planned this to a dot.

"What a coincidence though, seeing you at the mall." Jenny giggled, a pitch too high and Layla wanted to slap some sense into the girl. There were now eyes on them. "And did you make a new friend?" Jenny cooed.

Mia as dense as she was only accepted Jenny's acting. "Yes, meet Layla. She's a good friend."

"Pleasure..." Layla grumbled. Truthfully, she was not content at all.

She had a face to keep for the time being because Jenny was planning something and until Layla knew what the little snake was planning, she was going to be at least pleasant. No one was going to come in between her matchmaking. And seeing Jenny's face just confirmed that she was not suited to be Taehyung's match.

"We are going to eat later...do you...want to join us?" Layla gritted the last part out with difficulty. Even being nice was already really difficult for Layla. She was horrified what was going to happen at dinner.

Say no. Say no. Say no...

"Oh! May I?" Jenny giggled and Layla could only nod because Mia had this puppy eyes and it was hard to deny that. And it would be a good time to see what Jenny was planning. "Lovely...I wanted to buy a new bag for this weekend, it's perfect now there's two girls to help me choose!"

Layla smiled. Now she was dreading the upcoming dinner. She was ready but she needed backup though. She sent a quick text to her partner in crime.

➰➰➰

Layla sent him another text.

Where is this boy?

"Layla, are you okay?" Mia had asked as she finally had a chance to give Layla some attention. At the moment, Jenny had gone to the bathroom.

"Huh—oh, yeah...I'm just peachy." She needed him to hurry up, because Layla was about to lose her head. She hated being antsy. "Hey Mia...I'm going to make a call..."

"Okay." Mia was soon was distracted by Jenny who had come back from the bathroom. Jenny had this sly smile that told people that she was sweet and innocent but Layla knew better.

When Jenny smiled at Layla, she felt the sudden urge to pour all the ice cold water down Jenny's head, but short her poise. It would be rude to pour liquid all over someone—even if it happened frequently. And the last thing Layla wanted was to be one to do a typical K-drama scene. 

Oh, she's going down.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

210K 11.1K 101
DISC 2 {Season V-VIII} Season 8: Last season! Secrets, drama, and more cliches, Mia and Taehyung's story continues... Mature content ~ [Continuation...
51.5K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
9.1K 496 1
"I thought love was real. But in the end, I wasn't the boy he fell in love with." -Jungkook...
2.7K 309 37
While on a night out , you hit it off with a stranger at a club, The man you didn't expect it to be , turns out to be a guy from your college , Just...