Working for Mr. Bennington

Por EstieAckerman

I dropped out of college and was looking for a job that I desperately needed. I opened the newspaper and saw... Mais

Author's note
The add
The call
The first night back
The interview
Chester during the interviews
I got the job
My first day
What's my job?
Before the tour
Taking care of Chester
First tour with Chester
Chester gets concerned
My birthday
Emma needs help
Big hangover
Unforgettable limo ride
It's just us
Night with Mike and Maddie part 1
Night with Mike and Maddie part 2
The destructor
Chester makes us public
Changing directions
Bennoda
All I want is you
The producer
Finding out who Sammy is dating
Date night with friends
The burglar
Don't leave me
I've become so numb
The stranger next to the road
Piper's story
Getting help for Piper
Meeting Chester's dad
Til you...
What's up with Piper and her behavior?
Getting to know Piper a bit
Lilly tells Chester about Piper
Mike helping with Piper
Giving Lilly time off
Christmas with rockstars
Surprising tour
He returns
Dead by sunrise
Crawl back in
Court part 1
Court part 2
First moments being free
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 1
Meeting Chester's new band
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 2
Picking a date for our wedding
Joe's wedding
Our big day
Burning in the skies
Sammy and Eddie's day
Maddie and Mike's day
Letter to Chester

Night with Mike and Chester

205 10 9
Por EstieAckerman

Who cares if one more light goes out in the sky of a million stars? It flickers, flickers. Who cares if someone's time runs out when a moment is all we are? Or quicker, quicker. Who cares of one more light goes out? WELL I DO!

I know I'm giving you back your own words to you. Words can't describe how much I miss you. You have been such a big part of my life. You meant so much to me even though I've never met you. I wish I could have though. It was always my dream to one day meet you. But I feel so connect to your music. 

I'm having a really hard time writing this story to be honest with you. But I keep going for one person. I hesitate a lot. But I do this for the person who changed my life. I hope I make him proud. I feel like I lost a parent with losing him. My emotions are everywhere and a mess. 

Sorry for the mistakes in the story. I'll fix them after I'm done with the story. I'm kinda battling through my own symphony here with this story.

11 months today but always in our hearts. RIP Chazzy.

Thank you for reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later. I still get the nightmares. And Chester helps me through them all. He has been so supportive and helping through these nightmares. 

We woke up and get ready to go to the studio. I put on jeans with a white strap top and brown boots with light brown flee-she. I added light brown bangles. I left my hair in its natural curls just brushed it out and put some makeup on. 

Maddie was on tour now and I haven't seen her since I got out of jail. She has been on tour for a month now with her first album. Chester was ready too and we went down. He gets his Jeep's keys and put in all the codes and we get in the car. We drove to the studio.

We get out and Chester takes my hand and we go inside. When we get inside Mike and Joe were playing around. Mike sees us and he smiles at us when he and Joe plays around with some sounds. Chester smiles and he nods. Mike stops and Joe laugh. 

"That sounded very nice." Chester says smiling.

"We're just messing around." Mike says laughing.

"I like it. Do it again." Chester says and he goes to the mic. Mike nods.

I take a chair and sat down. Mike and Joe starts playing around again till they get on a rhythm. Mike and Joe both jam to the sounds they put together. Mike close his eyes and he moves to the mic.

"God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun." Mike takes it on his own.

"No!" the rest comes in. Chester smiles and he nods at them. 

They all join together. "God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun." Mike takes it on his own. No!"

Chester smiles and he takes the next part on his own. "And when I close my eyes tonight. To symphonies of blinding light!" And Mike comes in with. "God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. Oh!"

Chester takes it on his own again. "Like memories in cold decay. Transmissions echoing away. Far from the world of you and I. Where oceans bleed into the sky!"

They all sing together with Chester. "God save us everyone. Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? For the sins of our hands. The sins of our tongues. The sins of our fathers. The sins of our young. No!" 

Chester takes it on his own again "And when I close my eyes tonight. To symphonies of blinding light!" And Mike comes in with. "God save us everyone, Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? Ooh!"

And Chester takes it on his own again. "Like memories in cold decay. Transmissions echoing away. Far from the world of you and I. Where oceans bleed into the sky!"

I got a million chills from this. Mike sings on his own. "Lift me up, Let me go..." the others join him with that and Chester soon does too. They repeat that a few times.

 They all sing together. "God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun. No! God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun."

"Yeah." I said out loud. They all start to chuckle.

"I'm sorry I was in the moment." I said chuckling. 

They laugh. 

"She likes us better than your other band." Mike says laughing at Chester.

"She does not."

"She does." he chuckles.

"Baby girl?"

I shrug my shoulders at him and chuckled.

"Linkin Park is better." I said smiling at him. 

"I know." he says chuckling. 

"Lets do that again." Mike says. Chester nods and they do it again. 

After a while they were done. The guys start packing up and Mike goes to Chester.

"Do you guys want to come over for some beers at my house?" Mike asks all of them. They nod and he looks at me and Chester.

"Yeah we will be there." Chester says. I just nod. The only girl between six guys. Okay then.

We get our things and left the studio and followed Mike to his house. We get at his house and it was very beautiful. We all get out and go inside Mike's house. 

The living room was quite beautiful. I could see Mike and Chester had similar tastes. Guess it's why they are such great friends. 

"Lets go to the kitchen." Mike says showing to the kitchen. We all nod and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen wasn't that big but still it was big. And modern and there was a dining table in the one side of the kitchen. Also through a walk-through. His house was very beautiful.

"You have a beautiful house Mike." 

"Thank you." he says and he gets all of us some beers. He shows us to take a seat at the table and we all went to sit down. They were all taking about random things and joking around. I felt out a bit being the only girl there. But Chester makes sure I don't feel completely out. He keeps holding my hand and ask me things so I can join the conversation. 

"May I use the bathroom please?"

"Yes. Just go through the kitchen take a left at the living room. Then just walk straight."

I nod and I get up and go to the bathroom. I went inside.

I went back to the guys and Rob, Brad, Dave and Joe gets up. They greet us.

"Stay for dinner guys." Mike says and they say they got other plans. They left and it was just Mike, Chester and myself. Mike gets out some frozen pizzas and he put them on the counter. 

"Do you need help?" I asked while Chester and I sit at the counter. 

"No I'm good thanks." he says and he put it in the oven. He gets out some more beers and he comes to sit with us.

"Why don't the others join you?" I asked.

"It's always just me and Chester hanging out like this. The others just like to go home and rest."

"Oh. Are they single or what?"

"Are you interested?" Mike asks chuckling. 

"No. I'm just curious." 

Chester chuckles.

"Rob is still single. Dave is married his wife is expecting she's 5 months now. Joe is engaged they are getting married in October. And Brad has a girl for 2 years now." Chester answers me.

"Thank you baby for answering me." I said. Mike laughs.

"Have you guys thought about a date for your wedding?"

"Not yet." Chester says.

"Well were going on tour next month but it's here in L.A."

"So if we want to get married next month then we can't. Right?"

"Yeah. It's your first tour with your new band as well."

"I need more than a month to plan this wedding." I said.

"I'm joking baby girl." he chuckles. 

Mike laughs and the pizzas were done. He gets them out and put them on the counter. He gets out plates and put them on the counter. We each get a plate and put a slice in our plates. We ate and Mike gets more beers for us. 

"Emma have you ever thought about a threesome?" Mike asks and he looks at Chester. 

What? Why is he asking me this? Chester laughs. 

"Have you baby girl?" he ask me too.

I looked down and I blushed all red. They both laughed. 

"Are you serious?" I asked after awhile, while they both were sitting there laughing.

"Yeah why not?" Chester says laughing. 

I look down. And I stare at my hands on the counter.

"Are you thinking about it?" Mike asks.

"I can't do it. Sorry no." I said looking to the floor.

They both starts laughing.

"We're joking baby girl." he chuckles.

"I wasn't joking." Mike says.

"What the fuck Mike?" Chester asks him and looks at him confused.

He laughs.

"I'm kidding." He laughs. 

"Fuck you Mike." Chester says and he chuckles.

"I was just testing her." Mike says laughing.

"Now you know she will always choose me." Chester says chuckling. I chuckled and Mike laughs. 

"When is Maddie coming back?"

"In 3 days. She has been really busy. We barely talk."

"Oh. I haven't heard from her."

"She's just busy with her tour."

I nod and Chester checks the time.

"We should probably head home baby girl."

"Yeah it's getting late."

"Thanks for keeping me company." 

"No problem bud." 

Chester hand shake Mike and Mike hugs me. He walks with us outside and we get in the car and we drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.6K 199 12
All Mike Shinoda has going on in his life is a stable career. He's been the band director at McArthur Middle School for ten years, and he loves his j...
38K 1.2K 42
Chester and Mike have been reunited five years after high school and with everything going crazy, they’ve found it hard to keep together. Mike promis...
11K 969 32
Chester Bennington, 21, is finally out of the institution where he stayed most of his life. The outside world is a scary place for the anxious young...