Working for Mr. Bennington

By EstieAckerman

I dropped out of college and was looking for a job that I desperately needed. I opened the newspaper and saw... More

Author's note
The add
The call
The first night back
The interview
Chester during the interviews
I got the job
My first day
What's my job?
Before the tour
Taking care of Chester
First tour with Chester
Chester gets concerned
My birthday
Emma needs help
Big hangover
Unforgettable limo ride
It's just us
Night with Mike and Maddie part 1
Night with Mike and Maddie part 2
The destructor
Chester makes us public
Changing directions
Bennoda
All I want is you
The producer
Finding out who Sammy is dating
Date night with friends
The burglar
Don't leave me
I've become so numb
The stranger next to the road
Piper's story
Getting help for Piper
Meeting Chester's dad
Til you...
What's up with Piper and her behavior?
Getting to know Piper a bit
Mike helping with Piper
Giving Lilly time off
Christmas with rockstars
Surprising tour
He returns
Dead by sunrise
Crawl back in
Court part 1
Court part 2
First moments being free
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 1
Meeting Chester's new band
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 2
Night with Mike and Chester
Picking a date for our wedding
Joe's wedding
Our big day
Burning in the skies
Sammy and Eddie's day
Maddie and Mike's day
Letter to Chester

Lilly tells Chester about Piper

177 11 0
By EstieAckerman

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6am in the morning and Chester's not home yet. I didn't sleep well. I tossed and turned a lot and with the thoughts in my head about Piper and the kitchen thing, Chester not being there and me lying to him about last night just kept me up. I got up and I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and I heard the intercom go off saying Chester's home. I went into my closet and got out an outfit. I took out a pink top with a black mini skirt with flowers on. I put on some underwear and put it on. I took out shoes to go with the outfit. Gold high heels and put it on. I went out of the closet and Chester comes in the room. He smiles and he walks to the bed. He falls on the bed. I looked to the floor and took a deep breathe to tell him about last night.

"Baby... Can...I.." I looked up and he was asleep. I sighed and I went into the bathroom and dried my hair and put on some makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and I sighed. 

"I need to get out of here for a while." I go out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

I heard Lilly in the kitchen and I went to the kitchen. 

"Lilly do you mind keeping an eye on Piper for a while?" I said looking to the floor.

"You want me to keep an eye on her?" she asked in shock.

I sighed and looked up at her. "Please?" She looks at me. And she slightly smiles. 

"Okay." she said and she continues with the breakfast. 

"Thanks. I will repay you for this. I promise." 

"Emma I can see you need time away. No need to repay me." she says smiling.

"Can I come with you?" I heard a voice behind me. Lilly's eyes widen a bit but she continues with the breakfast. I sighed and turned around. Piper stood there looking at me.

"Not today. I need some space." I said looking to the floor.

She sighs and walks away. I took my car keys and my purse and I left to the garage. I put in the codes and opened the garage. I get in my car and I drove to a place where I can just be alone for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chester's pov:

I woke up around noon. I get up from the bed and I looked if Emma was in the room. I saw she wasn't and I went out of the room and knocked on Piper's door. She tells me to come in. I went inside and she was sitting on the bed.

"Hey." I said. And she gives me half a smile. 

"Is Emma here?" I asked her.

"Nope. She left." Piper says looking to the floor.

"Where did she go?" I asked her.

She shrugs her shoulders. I nod and I left her room and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and Lilly was busy washing dishes.

"Morning Lilly." I said smiling making my way to the coffee pot. I took out a cup in the cupboard and poured me some coffee. 

"Afternoon Chester." she says not looking at me. 

I went to sit at the counter table. With my coffee. I took a sip.

"Where's Emma?" I asked Lilly.

She turns to face me and she sighs. "Emma needs some space Chester." 

I looked up at her and I could see something's wrong.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Can we talk where she doesn't hear us?" she says pointing upstairs. 

I nod and showed her to follow me. We went into my studio and I closed the door and locked it. 

"She won't hear us in here. It's sound proof." I said showing her to sit in the single seated couch. She sits down and I went to sit in the other one next to her. 

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"Piper... The girl needs help Chester...." she says sighing.

"I know she needs help. And I'm getting it for her."

"That's not what I mean. She had a knife in her hands... Last night. She pointed it at Emma last night. And she threaten to cut herself if Emma doesn't do what she says. When Chris came here last night. She made Emma back away to not open for him. And when you called. Piper was holding the knife on her wrist and Emma lied to you. Chester the girl is trouble. She's in love with Emma. She backed off with the knife after a while. But I don't think it's going to be so simple. I think she's going to cause more trouble between you and Emma." Lilly says.

"She what?" I asked in shock. "Did this happen last night?"

She nods and she looks to the floor.

I sit back and I was shocked. I sighed. 

"Fuck..." I said in shock.

"Emma left this morning. She said she needs space. She hasn't been back since you came home. And I could see Emma is in a maze about this. The look on her face this morning was... Hurtful." Lilly says. I looked at her and I didn't know what to say. I sighed. 

"Emma wanted to tell you." Lilly says.

"She told me that she thinks Piper has feelings for her. I didn't listen. I should have listened. And now this happened." I sighed. "She probably thinks I don't care." 

"That's not true Chester. Emma knows that." 

I got my phone out and called Mike. 

"Hey Chaz."

"Mike I need your help. Can you meet me at my house?"

"Sure buddy. I'll be there as soon as I can." 

"When you get here. Just come up to my studio. I'm up here." 

"Okay." he hangs up and I sighed. 

"I'll handle this Lilly. I just need to talk to Mike." 

She nods and she leaves. She closed the door. And I throw one of the ornaments against the wall out of frustration. I was so mad at myself for this. I sit down and sighed again. Resting my head in my hands. 

Mike comes in and he closed the door. He looks at me. 

"What happened?" 

"Sit down." 

Mike sits down and I sighed again. I told him what Lilly just told me. He sighs.

"Shit... This is not good..." he says.

I nod and then I shrug my shoulders.

"Chaz. Let Chris handle this, helping Piper on his own. I get it you want to help her. But you can't. Not if Piper has feelings for Emma. You can't risk it. What if she does something more dangerous. And get Piper out of your house." Mike says.

"She has nowhere to go Mike. I can't just put her on the street." 

He sits there in silence thinking.  

"She can come live with me till you can get her another place to stay." he says.

"Are you sure?"

"She doesn't have feelings for you or me. And Emma being around her obviously gets her to act this way. So she can live with me. I'll get someone to take care of her when I'm at the studio and she won't come near Emma again."

"It will be like a week or two. I'll ask my dad to get her another home as soon as possible." 

"It's cool with me Chaz. You worry about Emma. I'll handle Piper. She comes to stay with me. Chris helps her. And Emma never gets involve with this again. Same with you. Don't get involve. Let Chris handle it."

"Well my dad is helping too. And Piper has been through a hard thing."

"Chaz. I understand you want to help her cause you feel like you have to. But there is people who will help her without you. Emma needs you more."

"I just don't want Piper to think I'm giving up on her. By backing off."

"You're not backing off. You're putting the girl you love needs first. Tell me. What would you have done if Piper killed Emma because of her jealousy?"

"I will never forgive myself. It will always haunt me the way my past does." 

"Exactly. You're not only doing this for Emma. But for all of you. Emma will be safe from Piper flirting with her. Piper will be away from you and Emma and won't get so jealous. And well you, it will break you if you let her stay here one more night longer."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Call Emma and tell her to come home. Then we all can talk." 

I nod and called Emma.

"Hey baby."

"Baby girl can you please come home. We need to talk." 

"I'm on my way home baby."

"See you soon." 

I hanged up.

"Lets go then." I said.

We left my studio and I knock on Piper's door. She yells for me to come in. I went in and Mike was standing in the hall.

"We need to talk." I said to her.

She rolls her eyes and sighed. "Whatever." she gets up and walked passed me to go out of her room. I followed her. She looks Mike up and down and she rolled her eyes at him too. She walks downstairs and Mike and I looked at each other. We went down too. And she sits on the couch looking to the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 205 76
This is based a few weeks before Chester took his own life (RIP) What if someone was able to save his life before he took matters into his own hands...
16.3K 822 29
This is a fanfiction of Chester Bennington and Linkin Park. Hope you guys like it. I didn't own Linkin Park or anyone of the songs, characters, sadly...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...
7.1K 150 22
This is my new fanfic I started. Its also my first Linkin Park Fan Fiction