One of the Spriggan

By Abby_of_the_Fandoms

What if Lucy met Zeref when Lucy ran away from home and became the strongest member of the Spriggan twelve? W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 52

2.8K 74 1
By Abby_of_the_Fandoms

I open my eyes, feeling the warmth of my very own bed. I smile, being happy to be back with the spriggan. If anything, I missed their company. A sudden knock came from the door, surprising me.

"Come in..." I say, seeing the door fly open. Dimaria, Brandish, and Irene stand there, having smiles on their faces. Dimaria wears a lovely, green short dress that barely covers her butt. With her top, it is strapless, showing a small bit of her cleavage.

Brandish smiles, wearing a black bikini top with white jeans. On her feet, she is wearing black and white slip ons. Irene glances at me, having a look of relief on her face. She wears a lovely, black dress that shows a bite of her bottom boobs. The dress comes down her mid thigh, going perfectly with her black heels.

"Come on!" Brandish says, pulling me out of bed. "It's girl's day out!" I glance at her, feeling a bit surprised by her statement. How could I forget about this day? I yawn, staring at her for a long moment.

"I will be right there!" I say, rushing into my closet. I missed all of these clothes. These clothes were more my style and less the other style I was trying to have. I find the perfect outfit, soon looking exactly like this:

I walk out of the dressing room, seeing the girls stare at me in surprise. "Lucy, you look so pretty!" Dimaria exclaims, having a bright smile on her face. I nod, staring at them for a long moment.

"Let's go!" Brandish says in an excited tone. I grin, wondering what we are going to do today. Irene smirks, glancing at us for a long moment. "I have the whole day planned for us!" She says.

She leads us to a bar, hurrying inside. I glance inside, feeling rather happy. The bar seems rather fun and very lively. "Drinks are on you, Irene," Dimaria says as I smile, seeing Irene sweat drop.

"I-I guess.." Irene says, realizing her mistake. I smirk, seeing Brandish run into the place, ordering her drink. "I guess we should join her," Dimaria says casually.

Irene glances at me. "You have been quiet," she says. I sigh, staring at the ground. Zeref and I have been getting along so well that it's just strange to be back. "It feels weird to be back here," I murmur.

She nods. I gasp, remembering that she heard me. She is a dragon. "And, you aren't used to us anymore?" She asks as I sigh, staring at the ground. She knows me so well. I nod, exchanging a look with Irene.

"I practically lost seven years of my life on that stupid island," I groan as she nods. "If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have gone to fairy tail in the first place." She sighs, glancing at me for a long moment.

"Lucy, it may seem pointless to you, but it actually did help you," she says as I stare at her. What could she mean by this? I sigh, seeing her furrow her eyebrows.

"I..."

"Just listen to me.." Irene says sharply. "When you were apart of fairy tail, you learned something that will help you as a mage." I nod, knowing what she meant by that. After all, I have a better supply of magic. I improved my power source at three percent.

I nod. "Okay then," I say, leading her into the bar. For that night, we had so much fun. We drank and partied, not really caring what the entire world thought of us. After all, we were just girls having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...
62.5K 964 16
Once Natsu kicks Lucy out if team Natsu, Lucy goes on a mission by herself. Will she leave and go back to Fairy Tail? some what lemon 🍋🍋 Created: N...
199K 3.4K 29
Lucy daughter of Mavis and Zeref. Mavis and Zeref made a deal to send Lucy away if his power is out of control. When Lucy leaves , what do you think...
233K 4.6K 40
What happens when three of Fairy Tail members leave their guild to get revenge on them for ignoring and beating them. What happens when they come acr...