Working for Mr. Bennington

By EstieAckerman

I dropped out of college and was looking for a job that I desperately needed. I opened the newspaper and saw... More

Author's note
The add
The call
The first night back
The interview
Chester during the interviews
I got the job
My first day
What's my job?
Before the tour
Taking care of Chester
First tour with Chester
Chester gets concerned
My birthday
Emma needs help
Big hangover
Unforgettable limo ride
It's just us
Night with Mike and Maddie part 1
Night with Mike and Maddie part 2
The destructor
Chester makes us public
Changing directions
Bennoda
All I want is you
Finding out who Sammy is dating
Date night with friends
The burglar
Don't leave me
I've become so numb
The stranger next to the road
Piper's story
Getting help for Piper
Meeting Chester's dad
Til you...
What's up with Piper and her behavior?
Getting to know Piper a bit
Lilly tells Chester about Piper
Mike helping with Piper
Giving Lilly time off
Christmas with rockstars
Surprising tour
He returns
Dead by sunrise
Crawl back in
Court part 1
Court part 2
First moments being free
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 1
Meeting Chester's new band
Pulling through these bad nightmares part 2
Night with Mike and Chester
Picking a date for our wedding
Joe's wedding
Our big day
Burning in the skies
Sammy and Eddie's day
Maddie and Mike's day
Letter to Chester

The producer

287 15 0
By EstieAckerman

My studies were finally all paid off and I was studying photography on the side line now. Chester already left to the studio and I was getting ready to go out with Maddie and then we are gonna meet Mike and Chester at the studio after. I put on a blue thin strap top with a tribal blue skirt, cream jacket for when it is a bit cold and cream pumps. I put on some makeup and just left my hair in it's natural curls. I left the house and got in my car and drove to Maddie's house to pick her up.

I picked her up and we drove to a salon. She wanted to change her hair a bit and mine needs a cut. We went in and we did our hair. She put in a big pink stripe in her hair and made it more a darker shade of blonde. I just cut my ends and we were done. We stood outside and she asked what we are going to do next. We were standing there and decided to go paint our nails. We both decided to make it black. We were sitting and painting our nails when she gets another idea for us to do.

"I want another tattoo." she says.

"Oh no. Not again with this."

"Oh come on. I need something to match with the ones on my arm."

"The last time I got mine...." I stopped and looked to the ground, going back to that memory.

"Hey babe he can't do anything. You're 21 and old enough to make your own decisions."

"You're right."

"So what are you getting this time?"

"I don't know."

We were done and we went to the tattoo shop. We got our tattoos. I got one on my left wrist. Chester Bennington. Yes Chester's name on my wrist. She got one on her side. "Fuck" it said. Her favorite word. We got in the car and we drove to the studio where Chester and the band is. We went inside and they were busy working on the song Chester wrote. Maddie and I sat down and we tried to be as quiet as possible. Maddie and I sat there and the song just came together perfectly. I see Chester smiling when they were singing the song.

Someone walks into the studio and the guy stands next to Maddie and I, listening to the song. Chester and Mike look at each other. They both stop and the guy claps. I got up. I hold out my hand to him and he meets mine. He lets go of my hand.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked.

"I'm here to speak with Mike Shinoda. I'm the producer of Transformers the movie." He says pointing to Mike. Mike got up and he comes to us.

"Oh yes. Don how are you?" Mike says and they shake hands.

"I'm good thanks. So is this the new song you've been working on?"

"No. It's just a song that I've wrote for the band." Chester says.

"Don this is Chester. The other lead singer of Linkin Park. The one I told you about." Mike says while they walk towards Chester. Chester and Don shakes hands.

"I like the song. Can I use it for the movie?"

Chester looks at Mike.

"You're choice." Mike says.

"But then we have to release it before the movie." Chester says.

"Not a problem. The movie won't be out in another 8 months or so." Don says.

"Do you want to release it as a single Chaz?" Mike asks Chester.

"Yeah. The album is far from done. And if they want to use it for the movie. We need to release it before then. So we will release it as a single."

"Ok then." Mike says.

"Well I can't wait to use it for the movie. It will be great."

Chester nods.

"Lets go talk in the office." Mike says and he shows Chester to come with him.

Chester nods and he comes to me first. He takes my hand, the one with the tattoo on and he looks at it. He smirks.

"Nice tattoo." he says looking at me and smiling.

I chuckled.

"Chaz." Mike says standing in the door of the office.

Chester nods and he kissed me on the cheek. He leaves to go into the office. They were in there for a while. Maddie and I talked to the others, making jokes and being funny. Well more Maddie than I was.

"May I borrow this Brad?" Maddie asks.

"Yeah sure." he says and he takes the guitar off and he gives it to Maddie. She puts it on and she starts playing.

"Oh we know this song." Dave says.

"Then join me." Maddie says.

I chuckled and shook my head at her. But they join her.

"You can sing." she says looking at me.

"No." I said shaking head and hands in the air.

"Oh my life is changing everyday. Come on Emma." she gives me puppy eyes, begging me.

"Yeah come on Emma." the others say too.

"Ok." I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's just for the fun babe." Maddie says smiling at me.

"Well then we need to start over."

"Just sing."

I nod and went to the mic. I take the mic and start singing.

"Oh my life is changing everyday. In every possible way"

Maddie joins in with the singing.

"And oh my dreams. It's never quite as it seems. Never quite as it seems." she stops and leaves it to me.

"I know I felt like this before. But now I'm feeling it even more. Because it came from you."

Maddie joins in with me "Then I open up and see. The person falling here is me. A different way to be."

The guys joined in as back with us. "La lala...."

I chuckled and Maddie do too. It sounded great. Although it was just for fun. And we were singing and having fun with the best band in the world.

"Go on." Maddie says.

"I want more, impossible to ignore. Impossible to ignore."

Maddie joins in again with me. "And they'll come true. Impossible not to do. Possible not to do."

We see Brad shows the others not to join again with the singing, and Maddie and I just shrug.

I took it on my own again. "And now I tell you openly. You have my heart so don't hurt me. You're what I couldn't find."

Maddie joins me again, singing. "A totally amazing mind. So understanding and so kind. You're everything to me."

I sing on my own again. "Oh my life is changing everyday. In every possible way. And oh my dreams."

And Maddie joins me with the singing again. "It's never quite as it seems. 'Cause you're a dream to me. Dream to me."

We stop singing and she played alone with the band. She smiled at me, enjoying herself. I chuckled. They end the song and we heard clapping from the office side. Maddie and I both looked to the office and Mike, Chester and Don were listening to us. Chester and Mike both smirks at us. Don shakes their hands and he leaves. Maddie and I looked at each other and then to the guys. We all laughed.

"That was fun." Maddie said.

"Yeah it was." I said.

"You sounded great. With our band." Mike says smiling.

"Maddie you play the guitar well." Chester says.

"Thanks. I've been playing since I was 12." Maddie says smiling.

"You should consider going into music." Chester says.

"What about Emma? She's not bad herself." Mike says.

"Emma doesn't want to go into music." Chester says.

"Oh then what does she want to do?"

"Me of course." Chester says smirking.

I blushed and looked to the floor. Maddie and Mike laughs with the rest.

"Kidding baby girl." he winks at me and he laughs.

I just smile.

"I want to be a photographer." I said to Mike.

"Oh." he says.

"But Emma can, if she wants to, write Maddie's songs for her." Chester says.

Maddie looks at me and she smiles. I gave her a fake smile.

"That's not a bad idea." she says smiling at me.

"Fine." I said smiling back at her.

She takes the guitar off and gives it back to Brad. She smiles at him.

"Thanks."

She turns to me and she hugs me.

"I will be glad if you do this for me." she says.

I hugged her back. She lets go and she was smiling.

"We can help you Maddie." Mike says.

"We will help her Mike." Chester says.

"Thanks." Maddie says smiling.

She looks back at me. And she smiles all happy.

"Why are you looking at me Maddie?"

"Cause you are going to be my songwriter." she says chuckling. I laughed.

"Well with their help yes." I said to her pointing to Chester and Mike.

"Yeah."

"Just get it out will you."

"What?" she asks me.

"I can see you are happy about this. Just yell or whatever."

She laughs. And then she jumps up and down from excitement. And she starts dancing all happy, pulling me to join her. Hugging me while she jumps up and down. The others laugh.

"When do we start?" she asks.

"Whenever you want." I said.

"Wait. Does this mean I get to see your poems?"

"You haven't seen her poems?" Chester ask.

We both shook our heads no.

"But she's your best friend." he says.

"You're the first person who saw them." I said to him.

"How come?" he asks.

"Cause she likes to keep them to herself." Maddie says.

"Oh." Chester says.

"Well I guess you are going to see them now." I said to Maddie.

"Ok." she says.

"Welcome to the music world." Both Mike and Chester says.

She smiles all happy.

"But I want to keep my name Maddie."

"Ok." They said.

I went to the office and got my journal and went back. I hand it to Maddie. She takes it and she smiles.

"Thanks babe."

"Lets get to it then. Lets get your music career started." Mike says.

She nods and Chester and Mike went to sit down on the chairs to help Maddie with her first song. Chester shows me to come sit on his lap. I did and he holds me tight over my waist. The rest of the band went to take a break. Chester takes my arm and looks at the tattoo again. He smiles.

"Do you like it baby?" I asked him.

"Love it." he says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Now you are really all mine." He says smiling. I chuckled.

"Chaz focus." Mike says.

He focused his attention to Mike and Maddie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 597 59
When Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington meet through a mutual friend, sparks fly between the nineteen year old piano teacher and twenty year old f...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...
7.1K 150 22
This is my new fanfic I started. Its also my first Linkin Park Fan Fiction
13K 529 58
Chester and Mike are the perfect couple, they've got a happy family and they both have a dream job. Until Mike keeps finding weird notes. Is it just...