Love Cliché | DISC 1 | ✔️

By Hahakim

LOVE CLICHÉ | Disc 1 {Season 1-4} Love, hate, and so many clichés. *Copyright © 2018 by HAHAKIM [JAN. 22~SEP... More

-0-
Teaser
{LIST of CLICHÉS}
First Cliché
Second Cliché
Third Cliché | Jenny
Fourth Cliché
Fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Sixth Cliché
Seventh Cliché
Eighth Cliché
Ninth Cliché | Taehyung
Tenth Cliché
Eleventh Cliché
Twelfth Cliché
Thirteenth Cliché
Fourteenth Cliché
Fifteenth Cliché
Sixteenth Cliché | Mark
Seventeenth Cliché | Jungkook
Eighteenth Cliché
Nineteenth Cliché
Twentieth Cliché
Twenty-first Cliché
Twenty-second Cliché
Twenty-third Cliché |Taehyung
Twenty-fourth Cliché
Twenty-fifth Cliché
Twenty-sixth Cliché
Twenty-seventh Cliché
Twenty-eighth Cliché
Twenty-Ninth Cliché
Thirthieth Cliché
Thirty-first Cliché | Mark
Thirty-second Cliché | Mia
Thirty-third Cliché
Thirty-fourth Cliché | Layla
Thirty-fifth Cliché
Thirty-sixth Cliché | Taehyung
Thirty-seventh Cliché
Thirty-eighth Cliché
Thirty-ninth Cliché
Fortieth Cliché
Forty-first Cliché | Mark
Forty-second Cliché
Forty-third Cliché
Forty-fourth Cliché
Forty-fifth Cliché
Forty-sixth Cliché | Mia
Forty-seventh Cliché | Taehyung
Forty-eighth Cliché
Forty-ninth Cliché
Fiftieth Cliché
Fifty-first Cliché
Fifty-second Cliché
Fifty-third Cliché
Fifty-fourth Cliché
Fifty-fifth Cliché
Fifty-sixth Cliché
Fifty-seventh Cliché
Fifty-eighth Cliché
Fifty-ninth Cliché
Sixtieth Cliché
Sixty-first Cliché
Sixty-second Cliché
Sixty-fourth Cliché
Sixty-fifth Cliché
Sixty-sixth Cliché | Jimin
Sixty-seventh Cliché | unknown
Sixty-eigth Cliché
Sixty-ninth Cliché
Seventieth Cliché | Mia
Seventy-first Cliché
Seventy-second Cliché
Seventy-third Cliché
Seventy-fourth Cliché
Seventy-fifth Cliché | Mark
Seventy-sixth Cliché
Seventy-seventh Cliché
Seventy-eighth Cliché
Seventy-ninth Cliché
Eightieth Cliché
Eighty-first Cliché
Eighty-second Cliché
Eighty-third Cliché
Eighty-fourth Cliché
Eighty-fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Eighty-sixth Cliché
Eighty-seventh Cliché
Eighty-eighth Cliché
Eighty-ninth Cliché
Nintieth Cliché
Ninety-first Cliché | Taehyung
Ninety-second Cliché
Ninety-third Cliché
Ninety-fourth Cliché | Jenny
Love Cliché Disc 1 & 2

Sixty-third Cliche | Mia

4.9K 240 86
By Hahakim

Look for another update today!
➰➰➰

"Should I go in?" I asked myself as I dragged half of the items that the boys had bought inside the door. It was large enough that the many bags took only a small portion of area. The door way and hallway seemed bigger than my studio, and I always hated big homes.

They were too empty, too barren. It made me feel empty as they were.

"But the crab cakes..." I groaned out, this was happening. I was going to have to be in this big suite while making sure the heir that I owe my life was alive and kicking. It was the least I should I do.

Pushing my way through, I entered the place carefully while my hands searched for a light switch. Then as my failure almost made me give up, I realized that I could use my phone. I shook my head at myself for being so useless sometimes.

Switching the light on, I found myself facing the apartment suite and it was big.

It was big and spacious and...empty. Just like how I suspected it to be.

"Why do you need this much space if you don't have anything inside?" I talked to myself as I saw that it was barren. I never liked big homes. It was always...lonely.

Taehyung's place was not any different. It really was lonesome. And it was even more lonesome  because there was barely anything inside.

My feet stopped at the edge of the hallway that led to the entrance and saw the empty living room. The simple forest green lounge five-seater was in the center, there was a small coffee table, a screen that took one whole side of the wall.

The full glass window looked out into the city view which made the suite look even bigger than it already was. It was high enough for a landscape view and it was specially tinted so seeing in from the outside was difficult. The curtains were half drawn and there were several books on the ground instead of the empty bookcase-wall.

I took one more step in with whatever courage I had and saw that in the den was a sole desk and sleek leather black chair. The den was truly the only thing with evidence of occupancy. There were more books, files upon files and paper on top of paper.

The furniture, the decorations, household items, everything was kept a bare minimum. And there was nothing, absolutely nothing on the walls. No pictures, posters nor memorabilia. It was really sad.

There was nothing here that showed any of Taehyung's personality, style or preference.

It was sad. It was as if he himself was hiding away. It was as if no one lived here.

My tongue explored my mouth as I silently took all this in.

It was worse than his room at the Lodge. I had thought that it had no personality because it was not a permanent place but it wasn't that. It was empty just like his actual home.

It did not feel like anyone lives here...

I heard a groan coming from the living room and I snapped my thoughts back to the purpose as to why I was here. Going back to the living room as quietly as I can, I saw Taehyung sweating heavily as he groaned in pain.

I neared Taehyung as he breathed heavily. I touched him carefully but I pulled away feeling that he was burning up.

I rushed to the entrance to grab the grocery bags. Going back and forth I brought the items to the kitchen, which was also huge, but I ignored that as I settled all the items down. Right now, Taehyung was more important.

First I separated the items that needed to be in the freezer and thing that did not need to be. And I also pulled out the cold medicine, painkillers and disposable ice packs.

Going back to Taehyung, I could see that it was really bad. Whatever he had, Taehyung sounded like he was dying. When he coughed, his voice was hoarse and dry. Bringing the cool water bottle to him, I poured a little into his parted mouth. He groaned before swallowing a bit. That was good enough.

I went back and organized everything that could be put away. I left the crab cakes in the freezer and parted ways with it because I would have no time to eat it.

Especially when Taehyung was coughing violently. If he didn't get better by the morning after I'm through with him, I was going to take him to the hospital. Even if I had to lug him out the room, he was going to the hospital.

I looked at the kitchen after I was done. It was clean enough and I sighed as I looked at the porridge that was done. The pot was filled with warm honey, lemon tea and there was also loads of sports drink for Taehyung to drink.

I grabbed the little bowl of cooled porridge and the strong cold medicine and stood in front of Taehyung's groaning state before settling the items on the mirror coffee table.

"Taehyung...can you get up." My words came out but it pained me at how he coughed.

"Just...sleep..." Taehyung couched violently again. And I could feel myself cringe and pull away. He sounded like he was dying. It sounded painful and no one deserved to be in pain. That was too sad.

"Taehyung you need to eat this medicine and before that you need food in you."

He only groaned and I sighed as I tried pulling him to a half sitting. I succeeded if you could call it that and sat next to him with the bowl. Bringing the spoonful to him, I tried feeding him but it was difficult. He was too drowsy and by the time that he had three spoonful, I was exhausted.

Pouring the powerful medicine in the little cup, I made sure it wasn't under or over. Carefully I poured it in his mouth, little by little until he finished it. Satisfied I looked at the clock in the wall to see that it was past into the early morning.

I yawned as I moved, my mind deciding my next steps. One last thing to do was moving Taehyung to his actual bed.

That's all I had to do.

➰➰➰

Why do I do this to myself?

I stared at the ceiling, dark and dim.

Surprisingly and also very usefully the entire house was wired that it would follow voice commands, which explained why there were so few switches around.

I groaned as I attempted to lift myself up. I had failed—horribly.

I knew it was going to be difficult but I did not know what it was going to entail.

My current predicament was something I had never imagined would happen. I mean...perhaps once or twice, but I did not think that it would happen with Taehyung.

"Taehyung get off of me." I exasperatedly sighed and attempted to lift him up. I groaned as it only caused the heavy male to snuggle even closer to me.

"No..." he groaned as he caught me by the waist.

I flinched as I felt wandering hands probe my skin under the shirt. I regretted not wearing proper clothes. No, I had to be kidnapped in my home clothes with no bra on.

It continued to travel up, his fingers, long and strong, letting the digits play against the skin until it reached my lower back and waist.

I froze up as his fingers tugged at the edges of my shorts dangerously. My dainty fingers tried to stop the unconscious horny male but he didn't stop. It was as if he was on a vendetta. And I was a willing victim...I wasn't right?

Without even a chance to fight, Taehyung had pulled my underwear and shorts off my body and threw it aside somewhere. Before my eyes could even register, Taehyung pushed my shirt up and latched his eager,  hungry mouth unto one of my hardened nipples.

Why were they even hard?

Taehyung sucked on them harshly, making them hard and sensitive. Now that it was receiving attention and sending my mind incredible sensations of pleasure, my body wanted more. It was unbearably needing attention from his mouth and fingers. Taehyung's hard grip on my thighs held me in place as he sucked on each of my nipples as his long fingers reached closer and closer to their final destination.

I was only human...right?

I felt every tingle and every pang of excitement that surged from my core and I only wanted more and more.

I had done some playtime by myself, to see if I could reach that height Taehyung had taught me but every time was failed experiment. The sensations was nice, the rubbing and friction true but it was not the same.

It had not been the same as long fingers parting the swollen labia apart before those same fingers stroked the insides and pinched the small pebbles of nerves. It was not the same as long, big fingers entering the snug hole and scissoring and pressing down on a particular part that made me squirm and moan.

It was not same as having his perfect fingers inside of me flicking me closer to the edge.

What Jungkook has said been true. It was about the pleasure.

And just as expected, and I wanted possibly, I felt air touch the heated core and fingers push inside coating itself nicely in my juices before slowly pumping a finger and then another.

Simultaneously, my breasts and core got their needed attention and it was heavenly. I wanted to feel more and more and see all the things that could happen without the actual act.

It was better not think about the final act because that was too real and too soon. I knew it would happen sooner or later...but it was dangerous to think about that.

Moans escaped me.

Gasps escaped me as I felt the fingers intrude into me and do wonders by scratching my walls. I was showered by kisses and suction on my breasts and the massages of the twin globes were stress free.

Taehyung's body was intoxitcated perhaps by the medicine but his mind seems to be perfect as it knew exactly where to touch me to have me yearning for more.

I thought perhaps he was faking it.

I was wrong because, his grunts into my neck, as he rubbed his clothed hardness against my groin, became louder and clearer.

And the words he spoke was not true...because it couldn't be.

"I love you...Mia. I love you."

I don't know what I wanted to do with him, but it wasn't that. I was not ready for that.

Was I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
34.3K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
51.5K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
367K 3.5K 185
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐨𝟑. 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭...