Love Cliché | DISC 1 | ✔️

By Hahakim

LOVE CLICHÉ | Disc 1 {Season 1-4} Love, hate, and so many clichés. *Copyright © 2018 by HAHAKIM [JAN. 22~SEP... More

-0-
Teaser
{LIST of CLICHÉS}
First Cliché
Second Cliché
Third Cliché | Jenny
Fourth Cliché
Fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Sixth Cliché
Seventh Cliché
Eighth Cliché
Ninth Cliché | Taehyung
Tenth Cliché
Eleventh Cliché
Twelfth Cliché
Thirteenth Cliché
Fourteenth Cliché
Fifteenth Cliché
Sixteenth Cliché | Mark
Seventeenth Cliché | Jungkook
Eighteenth Cliché
Nineteenth Cliché
Twentieth Cliché
Twenty-first Cliché
Twenty-second Cliché
Twenty-third Cliché |Taehyung
Twenty-fourth Cliché
Twenty-fifth Cliché
Twenty-sixth Cliché
Twenty-seventh Cliché
Twenty-eighth Cliché
Twenty-Ninth Cliché
Thirthieth Cliché
Thirty-first Cliché | Mark
Thirty-second Cliché | Mia
Thirty-third Cliché
Thirty-fourth Cliché | Layla
Thirty-fifth Cliché
Thirty-sixth Cliché | Taehyung
Thirty-seventh Cliché
Thirty-eighth Cliché
Thirty-ninth Cliché
Fortieth Cliché
Forty-first Cliché | Mark
Forty-second Cliché
Forty-third Cliché
Forty-fourth Cliché
Forty-fifth Cliché
Forty-sixth Cliché | Mia
Forty-eighth Cliché
Forty-ninth Cliché
Fiftieth Cliché
Fifty-first Cliché
Fifty-second Cliché
Fifty-third Cliché
Fifty-fourth Cliché
Fifty-fifth Cliché
Fifty-sixth Cliché
Fifty-seventh Cliché
Fifty-eighth Cliché
Fifty-ninth Cliché
Sixtieth Cliché
Sixty-first Cliché
Sixty-second Cliché
Sixty-third Cliche | Mia
Sixty-fourth Cliché
Sixty-fifth Cliché
Sixty-sixth Cliché | Jimin
Sixty-seventh Cliché | unknown
Sixty-eigth Cliché
Sixty-ninth Cliché
Seventieth Cliché | Mia
Seventy-first Cliché
Seventy-second Cliché
Seventy-third Cliché
Seventy-fourth Cliché
Seventy-fifth Cliché | Mark
Seventy-sixth Cliché
Seventy-seventh Cliché
Seventy-eighth Cliché
Seventy-ninth Cliché
Eightieth Cliché
Eighty-first Cliché
Eighty-second Cliché
Eighty-third Cliché
Eighty-fourth Cliché
Eighty-fifth Cliché | Taehyung
Eighty-sixth Cliché
Eighty-seventh Cliché
Eighty-eighth Cliché
Eighty-ninth Cliché
Nintieth Cliché
Ninety-first Cliché | Taehyung
Ninety-second Cliché
Ninety-third Cliché
Ninety-fourth Cliché | Jenny
Love Cliché Disc 1 & 2

Forty-seventh Cliché | Taehyung

5.3K 250 180
By Hahakim

All that was left after Mark's explosive screaming was a sad and crying Mia. Her sniffles and sobs filled my ears and I could feel that tugging at my heart.

Perhaps I was truly sadistic.

Perhaps I was truly heartless and cold.

All that I could feel was pure glee; the sensation wonderful and tingly. Seeing Mia so broken and vulnerable made me happy. She was showing all of her to me and I wanted more. I craved more of her.

"Mia." I began, my voice deep and smooth.

Most told me they loved it, the way it would flow down their ears to fill their senses, at least most women thought that and were very vocal about it. Mia though was not "most women," she was special, unique. And she was mine.

"What do you exactly want from me? What could you possibly get from me that you don't already have?" Mia's eyes was starting be filled with water. It seemed that all the pent up emotions were now coming, flowing out to the surface.

Give it to me.

The oncoming water works made me happy. I wanted to see it. Mia's hurt and pain...I wanted to see it all. She was finally free from all the strings that held her back. She was finally bare for me.

"What do you think Mia?" I asked her knowing that she would be sent into further frustration.

"I'm asking because I don't know." Her voice trembled with every word. I could tell she was losing control of her tightly held emotions. "Wh-why? Why are you so intent on ruining me?"

Break out of it. Now...now. For me.

"What I want...Mia is you." I said slowly, my mouth suddenly dry. My eyes dragged itself all over her figure, especially liking her neck.

It was all true. I had said it honestly.

Let it out...Mia. Let me see it all. Let me see you.

"What?" She closed her eyes, though slightly upset, I made sure my face was straight and my eyes neutral when she looked up at me briefly. Mia tightly gripped the dress she wore, bringing the dress that came to her lower thighs to ride up.

I licked my upper lips in hunger. For some reason, I got extremely hungry. I kept my eyes on Mia though and since her eyes were closed again, tears gently cascading down her rosy cheeks, I lingered at her inner thighs. They were so smooth and soft looking.

It was all so tempting. More so because I knew how soft they were, I knew how they would feel under my touch.

I knew what I wanted now. I knew what I had been hungry for the past months. It was clear now, the reason why no other women satisfied me anymore. Why I kept wanting my hands all over her luscious body. It was simple, simple as lust.

"Those eyes Mia." I took a large step forward Mia and stood before her, only two feet away.

Looking at her features, I realized how precious and fragile she seemed. Too bad I wanted to ruin her still. But I promise...I would build her back up because she would not be Mia if she was broken and weak.

I used my thumb and index fingers to pull Mia's chin toward me. It was slightly rough as I angled her face and brought her face closer to mind. One more step closer, our bodies were close enough to touch.

"I want those eyes. I want your lips. I want them to smile like you do with...others. And I want them on mine." I kissed those marshmallow soft lips lightly. If it were in different situations and we were not who we were, it could have been sweet, almost innocent.

"..." Mia only stared at me as she took a step back.

Then it was only correct that I would take a step forward because I wanted more than a soft press to her lips. My eyes never left her glossy lips and she knew exactly what I was staring at.

"And most importantly...I want you." Another step back for her, and another step forward for me. My eyes burned in a fury as I spoke, never letting her eyes leave me.

"..."

Mia finally hit her back softly against the wall. Her palms felt the wall but with my thumb I forced her to keep eye contact with me. I wanted to swallow her up. I am positive she could hear my thoughts. I was sure that she knew what clouded my eyes. Her eyes reflected various emotions as realization took over her brain.

I was even closer to her now, my lips tracing her neck and jaws, hungrily.

"Yes... Mia. That's right."

I let her sweet natural scent fill my nostrils. I breathed in as much as I could but it only made the craving worse.

"Mia, I want it. I want your virginity. No, I need it. I crave it." As I said it, it made me realize how true it was. I wanted that title badly.

"Monster." Her voice a whisper, but it was a croak and broken. She tried to hit me but I stopped her. Taking her wrists I pushed them up above her head and held them snug so she could not wiggle out.

"You can call me a monster, Mia...as long as you give me everything I want." I smiled against her neck, letting my lips be felt against her warm skin as I held her still.

"What makes you think you can have everything you want?" I pulled back to see that Mia's eyes were burning with passion. Even as she was crying and broken down, she was fighting me, for herself. It was so lovely.

I smiled at her sweetly.

"You see Mia I've never had anyone not give me what I want or need. Sooner or later Mia." I let my hand drag up her leg and thigh before it came to her waist where it settled nicely finding its home. This was where it belonged. She belonged here—to me.

"Sooner or later, what?" Mia asks, the fire in her eyes still burning and throwing daggers at me. "And...?"

"You'll succumb to me. And I get what I want...Mia. You'll give me everything I want." I reply back smoothly and confidently as she gave up fighting my arms that were now completely coiled around her waist. Chest to chest, I felt her tremble and her heart pound against her chest. "Cry Mia. Cry..."

"Let me go...damn it." Mia pounded her hands against my back with her fists, but it was weak and soft since her energy was most likely depleted from before.

"Cry all you want Mia. Only for tonight...cry."

Because...this will be the last time you cry because of someone other than me. Even your tears are mine to own.

➰➰➰

Even as I placed her on my bed at the Lodge, Mia kept sniffing about the loss of her ex-boyfriend. She whimpered about him and it was frustrating.

What was so good about him? It was not as if he looked better? Or treated her better? None of his specs were better than mine?

But today...was the exception. Today was the one day she would be free to cry and think about that loser. The happenings of tonight was probably cruel for Mia and her tears were sorrowful.

Tonight was the last night that I would leave Mia be. Tomorrow, all of her time and mind would be mine. I won't let what belongs to me get stolen for me, especially by someone who could not take better care of her.

I had brought her back to the cabin without saying goodbye to Layla or the boys. I had brought her back, her body safely in my arms as I carried her to the silent, quiet campus. The moon guided me easily back to our destination.

My fingers remembered her blood that flowed beneath it. My neck remembered the hug of her arms and my arms remembered the weight and softness that had been substantial and quintessential. Even as she was in the bed and I was away from the physical body, I could easily recall the wholeness of her wonderful body.

It was quiet.

The only noise came from my shoes clacking against the hard floors of the hallway. I walked until I reached the bar and took the Tennessee Whiskey and pour myself a glass. I looked around the deserted room, seeing the pool table, game stations and more, yet it was unsettling.

I leaned foward, letting my forearms rest on the bar as my body weight was supported by it. My eyes shut as the events of today had been full and packed with glitter bombs.

My body felt itself settle in it, as if it had been new. It was going to be exciting. Things were going to be different. Things were going to get better and better.

Not knowing the future...was a first.

And excitement was the simplest way to explain my thoughts in my head.

Mia...

➰➰➰

Dun dun dun. I must say, I really like this POV...

My love to you all! And I will see you in Season III!
😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 375 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
211K 11.1K 101
DISC 2 {Season V-VIII} Season 8: Last season! Secrets, drama, and more cliches, Mia and Taehyung's story continues... Mature content ~ [Continuation...
3.9K 127 10
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
13.2K 841 9
Just read it ,🎀💛 Complete ✔️ Cover credits @Sirenn_07 💜