Servamp: Betrayal and Forgive...

By TheLostSilence

He was betrayed, as simple as that. Mahiru had just wanted Kuro to meet a rebellious girl that he managed to... More

Summary.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

1.3K 59 24
By TheLostSilence

"Sure,why not?" Mahiru said with a devious smirk, his emotionless face wiped away with a really cunning and devious one.

Yumikage,Shuhei and Junichiro stepped back with weariness,as Yumikage whispered to the two others beside him,"Uh.."

  "What?"

  "Looks like Mahiru's previous battle mode had been replaced with the sadistic one.." Yumikage clarified.

"That's bad,right?"

"Of course! It's like seriously bad,and I'd prefer him to have his battle mode instead of this. This mode is pure hell," Yumikage sighed, and they nodded at what he said.

"Is it me,or is it like they're saying it like Mahiru has different personalities,or 'modes'?" Hyde questioned while playing whack-a-mole but barely paying any attention to it.

"I doubt it," Lily smiled,and Misono was confused at that smile,but just shrugged it off as Lily always smiled at everything possible,as him being the Servamp of Lust.

But that doesn't really have any correlation to anything mentioned above,does it?

Anyways,back to Mahiru.

Tsurugi and Mahiru walked over to the game station, and people magically parted ways for them like Moses from the Red Sea with his stick and the followers,and went in front of it.

"Wanna warm up?" Mahiru offered Tsurugi, as he allowed the game to scan them and take in their body shape.

They were then shown a bunch of characters they could choose of once they were scanned,and it was a bunch of anime characters or just plain characters at all.

Mahiru chose the character of Kagamine Len.

Tsurugi chose the character of Kaito.

Both characters of which are Vocaloids.

Tsurugi grinned mischievously at Mahiru with a smug face on his..face,"No,it's alright,MahiMahi-Chan. I'm too good,that I don't even need warm ups. Go ahead and warm up by yourself."

This earned a tick-mark at Mahiru's forehead,as a dark aura began to form around his feet,similar to when Sleepy Ash was angered from Hyde telling his story to Mahiru.

  "Oh you damn narcissist.." Mahiru mumbled underneath his breath as Tsurugi stepped out,and Mahiru picked a song to dance to.

  The song was called Embarrassment-Hiding-Adolescence, sung by Kagamine Len himself, just programmed to.

  (A/N: The video is on top!)

  Since the character Mahiru chose to display itself on the screen was Kagamine Len,the screen just had to change the outfit his current Kagamine Len was wearing, into the clothes the song had.

  Mahiru wondered this in his mind:

  'Kagamine Len's fashion styles in songs are really good.. Should I abandon Buzzfeed and start following his styles? They are pretty modern.'

  Had Yumikage,Junichiro and Shuhei heard his thoughts, they would've facepalmed in disappointment.

But you all've gotta admit.

The Vocaloids do have a sense of fashion style in them.

As shown in the video above (A/N:Which actually is a Vocaloid concert.) , Mahiru danced the same way Len did in it, and it had everyone dazzled.

  Mahiru was actually a bit tempted to sing, but restrained himself from making everybody's ears bleed.

But don't get him wrong though,his voice was actually quite nice,and that fact isn't self-proclaimed at all.

Even before Sleepy Ash betrayed him,people have commented on his good and calming voice that seemed to soothe and calm everybody down in the room.

"He really is an Angel," Licht concluded to himself as he stared deeply into Mahiru's figure as he danced, and Hyde scoffed at that remark, making Licht glare at him.

When he ended,everyone clapped for him, making him flustered at the sudden ovation of claps that had greeted him.

He blushed a little,dusting a tint of pink across his cheeks, and he thanked everyone.

He secretly casted a smug look at Tsurugi, who just shrugged at the look, irritating Mahiru even further and beyond.

What could he do to get this darn narcissist to be angered?!

Well..except some deals with Touma and stuff that has to deal with his tragic past,but that that was beside the point right now,as he knows how much it hurts for someone to judge and criticise your past.

  "Alright~!Now my turn to get warmed up~!" Tsurugi chirped as he dragged Mahiru aside, stealing the spotlight from him.

  "But I thought you said that you didn't need warm ups-"

  "I can't hear you~!"

Tsurugi had cut Mahiru off,acting like how Mikuni acts to Jeje on when Jeje reminds him that Mikuni had promised him that he could drink his blood, and that irked Mahiru off.

  Mahiru was about to storm over to him in exasperation and anger,when Shuhei managed to restrain him from further actions by locking Mahiru's arms in place.

  Since his arms were in place,he could only move his feet, but that feat was still futile nonetheless.

  "Calm down for once,Shirota Mahiru," Shuhei said in a dark voice as he glared holes in Mahiru's back.

  Mahiru,oblivious,turned to face him with a confused face,"Why are you calling me by my full name like how a mother calls you when you've done something wrong?"

  This caused Shuhei to get irritated too,and he was about to snap, when Junichiro dragged him away from Mahiru,releasing him.

  Yumikage sighed internally as he thought,'This group has some mental and anger issues,huh..
Except Izuna,she's the only normal and calm person. I wish that she was here more often..'

While Shuhei was still spouting and rambling out insults and complaints directed to Mahiru, Mahiru just watched Tsurugi dance.

In all actuality..

Tsurugi was quite good in dancing,even Mikuni's gotta admit that.

He was scoring quite well,and he had chosen the same song Mahiru had chosen for his to play fair, which was 'Embarrassment-Hiding-Adolescence'.

  It was just that he was playing Kaito's version.

Once he ended,the crowd erupted in cheers and claps, as loud as how Mahiru received for an ovation after it,and Tsurugi casted a playful face at Mahiru.

Mahiru caught it,and he gnashed his teeth at him.

  Tsurugi just shrugged in response,making Shuhei, Yumikage and Junichiro sigh in disappointment, while Mahiru was glaring at him.

"Hey MahiMahi-Chan! I'm done here,so c'mon!" Tsurugi sang with a grin like the Cheshire Cat's and with a teasing tone that could also compare to Deadpool's voice teasing Colossus.

Mahiru practically acted like Sleepy Ash when angered by someone's words -Lawless- that left a mark on him, and stormed over to Tsurugi.

They played the same song again, and the game scanned them again, before confirming that it was them again,and out their characters came again on the screen.

The gameplay they played that was on the screen is the video below.

Now,I know what the hell all of you are thinking if you've loyally and faithfully watched the video that I've provided.

If you didn't,which I do sometimes when I just want to continue with the story without watching the actual video,then I'll explain the whole video,as I can also relate to you all.

Basically,it's two guys, Kaito being the blueberry ice cream and Len being the banana ice cream, dancing about a song of their teenage days with their sister.

And no, they are not siblings, Kaito and Len are basically the same person in this song just that they have different voices and appearances, they're just singing in the guy's point of view.

  Twincest much?

  No?

Okay. Oh and,with some scenes switching between the two characters, which is Len and Kaito.

Now,I'll explain the last part. Why was the scenes being switched between the two characters, you may ask?

Well,that is because,whenever the character on the screen switched between the two, it is due to the fact that Mahiru and Tsurugi kicked each other out.

  Yes.

  They kicked each other out from the space the game used to scan that they were still there.

So whenever the character switched to Len from Kaito, Mahiru kicked Tsurugi away, making him land onto the people who had fortunately caught him.

  And when it turned to Kaito, vice versa of what just happened. Yeah. This is how they played games like these.

And for the love of god...

...Do not follow these freaks.

  The crowd,and the Servamps and the Eves, were appalled and shocked by what they were doing -Especially Sleepy Ash- ,but Junichiro's group only sighed in disappointment.

  "This is the outcome and the end result of letting Mahiru be influenced by that guy..And it's our fault, as we allowed it to happen," Junichiro sighed.

   Yumikage shook his head in disappointment,"I feel like we're failures."

  "You both are sounding like you are their parents, and that they are siblings of the sort," Shuhei stepped in.

  Junichiro and Yumikage looked at them,them looked at themselves, before Yumikage shrugged playfully,"I mean...Mahiru getting influenced by Tsurugi is a bad thing,is it not?"

  "I'll have to agree with you on that," Shuhei sighed.

The rest of the Eves were just staring in disbelief. Since when did Mahiru have the courage and the initiative to actually kick someone out when he usually just allowed them to play on the same stage?!

  "Alright..let's actually play this for real.." Mahiru chuckled and joked as he stretched his muscles that were kicked by Tsurugi.

Tsurugi grinned and responded in a similar way, as they both got back to the stage -Or the area where the game could scan them- ,and quickly allowed the game to scan them again.

  They quickly chose a song,it was called World's End Dancehall.

  To everyone's actual surprise,they actually danced together without kicking anybody out or causing any damage, and they danced quite well while earning a lot of points.

  But to Mahiru,he was disappointed.

  HIS POINTS WERE LOWER THAN TSURUGI!

  Tsurugi could somehow feel the aura of jealousy surround Mahiru,and he darted his eyes to the score board, which he smirked in and added fuel to the fire,"Oh~?What is this,MahiMahi-Chan~?"

  Before Mahiru could go berserk and kill Tsurugi right there,which might be a real phenomenon soon, Shuhei pinned Mahiru's arms down and led all of them out of the arcade.

  "Let me go and kill that guy!" Mahiru snarled, but earned a glare from Shuhei,shutting him up effectively.

  "As much as I want to let you do it,there are lots of witnesses, so no matter what,if you actually do that, you'll just rot in jail," Shuhei retorted.

Mahiru grumbled and crossed his arms like a child, and the Servamps with their Eves, took this as a note to go out and follow them again, and so they did.

Mahiru mumbled something beneath his breath,"If I'll rot in jail in return of having that damn narcissist dead, I'll even take the privilege and rot in hell for god knows how long..."

  Shuhei raised an eyebrow,"What did you just say?"

  "U-Uh nothing,Mom!"

  "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

  "U-Uh,nothing,Shuhei-San!"

  Tsurugi was grinning while Yumikage and Junichiro sighed to themselves while facepalming at the scene that they have seen many times during the two years Mahiru had joined them for; the brunette just fit into their group so well and so quickly that it was surprising that he wasn't in it before.

  "These two idiots.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 53 12
Yuno gasai, 15 years old, first year high school student, along with mahiru shiota, who hides a buried secret till the two meet a stray little cat...
1.8K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
9.1K 239 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...
32.2K 1K 17
"Come on~ shouldn't you be enjoying your life? You did promised Ma-" The blue haired servamp threw the floating teen the nastiest glare he could must...