Shawn Mendes Imagines

By muffinmarais

Pretty self-explanatory. Just a bunch of Shawn Mendes imagines from a fangirl who has a weird imagination and... More

Shawn Mendes Imagines
1- Friends or More?
2- Bad Boy? More Like F*ckboy
3- Like Jake and Danielle
4 - Not So Nerdy After All
5 - Texts
6- Taken Again
7 - Broken
8 - Protective Brother (BSM)
9 - Gone
10 - Ex Problems?
11 - Don't Ever Forget
12 - Cheater
13 - Treat You Better
14 - Just Stressed
15 - Bookstore
16 - Amazing
17 - Truth Or Dare
18 - Girlfriend
19 - We Don't Talk Anymore
20 - Bae's 18th Birthday
22 - Imagination
21 - We Don't Talk Anymore (part 2)
23 - Secret Love
24 - That Tongue Though
25 - Bad Reputation
26 - Ruin
27 - Suspended (BSM)
28 - Arranged
29 - Arranged (Part 2)
30 - Stay With Me
31 - The Runaway Princess AU
32 - Jerk (BSM)
33 - Actions Over Words
34 - Stepbrother?
35 - Stepbrother? (part 2)
36 - Holiday Surprises
37 - Remembering Sunday
38 - Old Friend
39 - Old Friend (part 2)
40 - Matchmaker
41 - Superior
42 - Jeepney Ride
43 - Half A Heart
44 - Hurt (BSM)
45 - Mahone's Sister
46 - Spill! (BSM)
47 - Matched AU
48 - Trying To Move On
49 - 13 Reasons Why You Suck
50 - Perfect
51 - Comfort
52 - Safe Inside (BSM)
53 - Drunken Calls
54 - Superhero
55 - Superhero (part 2)
56 - Badboy's Best Friend
57 - Love At First Sight
58 - Your Highness AU
59 - Your Highness AU (Part 2)
60 - Your Highness AU (Part 3)
61 - Your Highness AU (Part 4)
62 - Red-Nosed Kisses
63 - Mistletoe
64 - Forgiving
65 - I Don't Hate You
66 - Sides
67 - Forgotten
68 - Forgotten (part 2)
69 - Back To Life
70 - Home
71 - Just A Ghost AU
72 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU
73 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU (part 2)
74 - I Can't Make You Love Me
76 - When I'm With You
77 - Midnight Sky
78 - War Freak
79 - Fallin' All In You
80 - Forbidden? AU
81 - Forbidden? AU (part 2)
82 - 3:15
83 - Love Of My Life
84 - Fool
85 - Fool (part 2)
86 - Vegas
87 - Islands
88 - Snowed In
89 - Black and White Christmas
90 - Colors (AU)
91 - Numbers (AU)
92 - Professional
93 - Claustrophobic
94 - One Bite (AU)
95 - One Bite AU (part 2)
96 - No Longer
97 - Let Go
98 - Theater
99 - Love That Lets Go (BSM)
100 - Reenkidle
101 - Cold
102 - Don't You Dare (BSM)
103 - Strong
104 - Revenge
105 - Revenge (Part 2)
106 - Hell No (BSM)
107 - Freshman
108 - Insecure
109 - Cameron
110 - Freshman (Part 2)
111 - Not Mine
112 - Not Mine (part 2)
113 - The Gryffindor (AU)
114 - The Gryffindor (part 2)
115 - The Gryffindor (part 3)
116 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (AU)
117 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (part 2)
118 - Sober
119 - Unrequited
120 - Around
121 - I'm Done
122 - Take Her to the Moon
123 - Mate (AU)
124 - Always
125 - I'm Done (Part 2)
126 - o7 to the Blood God
127 - Reflection
128 - Hidden (AU)
129 - Hidden (part 2)
130 - Hidden (part 3)
131 - Your Stupid Face (AU)

75 - Demonyo (AU)

2.1K 34 3
By muffinmarais

*NOTE: This is JUST an AU imagine. This is does not promote a religion nor favors it over another. It's merely fantasy and out of imagination*

Heat. It was all I could feel other than the sharp pain rushing through me. It was as if I were being burned slowly yet surely and had me panting out in hopes for something to cool me up. I opened my eyes slowly only to be met with darkness. Everything was pitch black and eerily quiet. My heart started to race, just thinking of where I could possibly be and couldn't help but panic. Where am I? Why aren't I in the sky where I'm supposed to be? I attempted to stand up only to be pulled down by some sort of pressure and stinging pain on my wrists.

"Hello?" I called out. "Hello? Can someone please tell me where I am?"

I was then met with silence as my voice echoed before turning into nothing.

"Hello?"

"Hush, child." A voice replied.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

A fire erupted from my far left, making me jump out of shock. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the sudden source of light, making me squint to see if there was anything around me. The fire was not exactly bright but it was enough for me to see through the darkness. I looked down on my arms to see metal chains tying me down. The flesh on my wrist was bruised and bleeding. The cuffs cut into my skin as I tried to get them off. I let out a cry as I looked around, only to find nothing other than the fire.

"Pathetic girl." The voice said once again.

"Where am I?" I cried out once again.

"Pathetic, weak, and stupid. Not exactly a good mix but what the hell would you expect from my Father? You're in the underworld, child. Your King of the Heavens sent you here as a messenger yet you passed out before you could utter a word."

"Our Lord just wanted to take back one of His children whom you have gotten by mistake. He's supposed to remain in purgatory for the mean time as his judgment has not yet been finished."

"Of course He would go after my property." The voice scoffed. "And whom might that be?"

"He did not mention a name."

"Very well. You may leave."

The iron binding me to the ground faded into ash. I stood up once again and tried to use my wings to fly me out of the place yet pain shot through my back. I screamed out in agony, making me fall back down on the ground. It feels as if someone cut out a vital part of me. The voice laughed, as if enjoying seeing me suffer.

"I was right. You truly are pathetic." The voice hollered, its laughter ringing through the darkness. "νεογέννητος (neogénnitos), guide this useless angel back to the damned place in the sky."

The fire seemed to grow brighter and bigger. It swirled around and created a circle around me. Just as I was about to move back, a silhouette of a man with wings emerged from the flames. Neogénnitos, newborn. He must be the one the King of Heaven has asked for. The figure soon swept me off my feet and flew out of the realm. I buried my head onto his neck on our way up, trying to avoid looking at all the pain and suffering that could be seen in the Underworld.

"Who are you?" I asked, sunlight blinding me as we left the underworld.

"I... I do not have a name." The man said, lowering me to the ground.

I stood up and let my eyes adjust to the light. I soon turned around and studied the unnamed stranger. He is taller than me by not more than a foot. His brown hair was slightly curled but stayed put on his head. His skin was a ghostly shade of white. His deep brown eyes bore into mine. He's dressed in black: black leather jacket, black pants, black shoes, black shirt. Even his wings were black.

I looked down on my white gown and dusted it off considering that black dust has found its way to the bottom of it. While he's wearing all black, I'm in white. My dress is, as I've said, white with long, lace sleeves and stops at the bottom of my feet. So are my wings. We are opposites. Well, I think that's already given the fact that he's under the hands of the Dark Lord. Yet I can see kindness and innocence radiating off him. He's not meant to be in a place like that.

"Do you know how to get back to Heaven?" I questioned as I have forgotten how to.

"Don't you just fly all the way up?" He replied, giving me an irritated look.

"No, we don't. We don't go through the layers of the atmosphere. That may either burn us or keep us here forever."

"Then how should I know? I'm from hell, not Heaven."

"Close your eyes, newborn. Every child of the King knows it deep within."

I walked over to him and placed my hand on the side of his face. He did as he was told and a minute or so later, he turned his head to the sky and a mist came out of his lips as quickly as it came. He opened his eyes once again and looked at me.

"How come you don't know when you could probably do the same?" He asked.

"I never said I did not know my way, new born however, I can't fly, remember? My wings are still far too weak to make it back." I answered, shrugging.

It is true. Traveling from the Kingdom of Heaven to the Underworld will already cause it to tire out easily but the longer you stay the weaker you get. I did not know how long I was in there thus making it more difficult for me to know as to how long it would take for me to recover. Other than that, I wanted him to find out for himself. He needs to go back as well for his judgment is not yet done.

The sky slowly faded from its beautiful blue hue to a magnificent gradient of peach and violet. It would be far too difficult to travel back at this time. He sighed and placed a hand on my lower back to keep me steady as we walked.

"I guess we'll have to spend the night here in the forest. I'll bring you back as soon as the sun rises. This area of the human world is usually secluded at this time so no one could spot us." He explained.

"Why can't we travel at night?" I asked, not knowing the reason as I have never stayed out this late before. Whenever I am assigned to be a messenger, I usually get back a little before sunset.

"There are monsters, unearthly creatures created by the Lord of Darkness to kill angels like you. He has a grudge against your King and wants to eliminate the ones under Him as much as he could. With me around, they would know not to come anywhere near you as they know that I am assigned to accompany you and they are afraid of angering their master."

We came to a stop at an opening surrounded by thick layers of trees. He started a fire using his abilities and sat down on a fallen log, sighing as he finally was able to rest. I sat down beside him and let myself be engulfed by the welcoming warmth. It is nothing like the heat down in hell. I let out a sigh as well and sent a quick prayer up to Heaven for the blessings I have received today, even if I was taken as captive in hell for a little bit.

"What is it like?" He asked, breaking the silence between the two of us. "Up there."

"Other than everything being white and gold?"

"Yeah."

"Well... In a nutshell, it us a place where one does not suffer. Nobody gets hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, sick, tired, stressed... It is a place where everybody is happy."

"Were you all humans once, like my kind?"

"Yes, we were."

"Do you have any memories of your past life?"

I looked down at my feet as I recalled everything that happened to me when I was still alive. "Yes."

"What was it like?"

"Let's just say, I was also a sinner. I have hurt others, myself, and my King. But after a while, I finally saw the light from my brokenness. Thus the reason why I became what I am instead of a soul resting in paradise. I'm a wounded healer, a warrior. How about you?"

"I... I don't remember anything." He muttered, scraping the rough surface of the wood.

"In time you will, neogénnitos."

"I just realized I never asked you what your name was."

"My name's y/n." I said, giving him a small smile.

He just stared at me intently with those beautiful brown eyes, gold flecks scattered around his iris as the embers of the fire reflected in it. I suddenly felt a shock down in my chest and broke the eye contact. I let out a sigh as I stood up. He grabbed my wrist as I was about to walk off. I gave him a soft smile in return.

"I'm just going to say a quick prayer. I won't go far." I reassured him, placing a hand over his and ignoring the feeling it gave me deep down.

He eventually let go and allowed me to leave. I walked a few feet away from him, near a small body of water with the bright light of the moon reflecting onto the ripples. I sat down on the grass and closed my eyes. As I concentrated on thanking the King of Heaven for His blessings, I heard the newborn screaming my name before I was then lifted off from my position. I opened my eyes and was met with his eyes. He had his arms and his wings around me.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, trying to look around only to be met by dark feathers.

"You should've stayed close." He said, his voice stern. "As you were praying, the white light radiating off you attracted a Minotaur. I had get you before it attacked."

"I- uh... Thank you."

"You're welcome. But sadly, that means you're not going to get rid of me until the sun rises. I will have to keep you close or else another monster will appear as my wings serve as a shield against those creatures."

I could not help but take a deep breath in and look away. I do not know what is happening to me but I do not like it at all. He flew up and landed on a wide branch near the top of a tall tree. He didn't take his arms off my waist and kept his wings around the two of us. I had no choice but to stand so close to him. My wings were folded up in order for me to have enough space. I even had to wrap my arms around his torso just so it wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

My fingers accidentally brushed against the part connecting his wings to his back. My vision went blurry, my hands felt as if they were set on fire, and my legs gave out under me. When everything cleared up, I found myself at a furnished room with gray walls. There was a door a little to my left, light peeking through it. I slowly walked over to it and opened it only to be met by screaming teenage girls.

"How are you guys tonight?" A man on the black stage asked, making the crowd in front of him scream even more. "Sing along if you know the words."

The man sang beautifully, keeping the crowd hyped up. I stared at the sea of people, some even had posters with the words "I Love You Shawn Mendes!" and hearts on it. I switched my gaze over to the man singing... It's him. It's the newborn. He even leaned down to hold hands and take pictures with his fans as he performed. Right after the last note, everything went white.

I was now in a bathroom. Shawn– the newborn, was curled up crying near the bathtub with various pills and a razor in front of him. He cried out helplessly, the palm of his hands covering his ears. The next thing I saw was much more painful than seeing him cry. He pressed the blade against his forearm deeply before downing the pills. I screamed out at him as he fell unconscious, trying desperately to run up to him and save him.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard someone say as everything faded away.

I opened my eyes to find his brown ones staring into mine with so much concern. I couldn't help myself and threw my arms around his neck. I sobbed into his shirt as he tried to calm me down. My chest felt heavy as the image kept replaying in my mind, making me cry out in pain. I felt his fingers lacing through my hair as he held me close in his attempt at comforting me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his free hand rubbing circles onto my back.

"I failed you." I muttered.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am supposed to be a healer of the broken yet I was not able to heal you or save you just in time before you ended your life."

"I do not understand."

"Some say that if one touches the part of a dark angel's wings that connects it to their back, apparently you see their past and feel their pain. I accidentally touched yours." I explained. "You used to be a Canadian singer named Shawn Mendes. Adored by many for a gift that has changed lives and kindness that has touched hearts. Yet even with your success and bright future, you struggled with anxiety. It got too much to the point that you killed yourself but despite that, you do not deserve to be handed over to the devil."

"Then what do you mean by you have failed me?"

"I was not able to guide you out of your state nor was I able to make sure you wouldn't end up in the wrong hands. I am so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

He placed his hand on my cheek and brushed it lightly with the pad of his thumb. I closed my eyes as he did so, an unfamiliar feeling present in my chest at the contact. The tip of his finger brushed against my lip, making me tense up. I could sense that the distance between him and I is getting smaller and smaller by the second. As much as I can feel myself falling, a kiss from a dark angel can either kill or transform you into one while kiss from an angel of the King of Heaven can either save you or the latter. It could either favor me or him. It is also impossible for our kind to fall for each other unless...

The bright light peaked through the branches of the trees we were on. I opened my eyes to see the sun slowly rising up the horizon. I absentmindedly left the comfort of his wings– his arms falling to his sides as he let his wings fall from their position around me– in order to stare at the beautiful sight. It never fails to amaze me how the King of Heaven has made such a wonderful world just for people to take it for granted yet, He still forgives them.

"I think it's time to get you back to your world." Shawn stated, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as he snapped me back to reality.

I just meekly nodded. He took my hands in his and closed his eyes. I did the same as we uttered words of praise. His hands slowly made its way to my elbows and before I knew it, he was flying, bringing me with him. Once I opened my eyes again, we have arrived in paradise. He let his arms slip out of mine and stood silently beside me as I made my way to the throne of the King. I bowed down before the King and opened up my now recovered wings towards Him as a sign of respect.

As I did so, I heard a sharp scream of agony which disappeared as soon as it came. My head snapped to the direction of the sound and froze, seeing the dark angel on the floor and writhing in silent pain. I wanted to stand but I could not move so I just merely closed my eyes and turned my head away.

"Y/n..." I heard Shawn say under his breath.

I stood up and turned to him once again only to be surprised at the sight in front of me. His wings... They were now as white as snow. He smiled and walked over to me, taking me in his arms when he was right in front of me.

"You're... H-how?" I stuttered, struggling to find the words I wanted to say to him.

"It is just as the King of Heaven has created Adam and Eve. Both for a purpose and both for the other. For the story has been written before one was put into Earth and there are aspects that may change what the author has intended to create. Sometimes things may take a turn for the worse, beyond our control yet it eventually goes back to the way it was." He explained, placing his hand on my cheek. "Your life on Earth may have ended sooner than it should have but so did mine. We were planned to meet each other in time yet a simple twist had gone in the way. But now, I have found you and all I can say... Is that I am yours. You are mine. We were made to be with each other and to help others who struggle with the same things as we did."

"So all this time, I was sent to get you-"

"In order to bring another child of Heaven back and for our stories to take the turn it was made to have."

Before I knew it, I had my arms wrapped around him. I pulled him closer and just stared at him, in awe of the fact that I was created for such an amazing person. The distance between us disappeared as his lips met mine.

When I was alive, I used to believe in the concept of soulmates yet thought that it was merely impossible and I would never meet mine. But it seems as if life has a different plan.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N: I was proud of the first parts but then the end was just... No. Everything has been hectic so sorry for not posting as much. And I'm also not in the best emotional state after watching Infinity Wars...

Based it off from the lines:

  Ikaw ay anghel na napadpad sa impyerno
Ako ang demonyo gagabay sa iyo
Pabalik sa langit
Habang tayo ay paakyat
Ako'y napa-ibig sayo 

In English: (A horrible translation, really)

You're an angel cast into hell
I'm the devil who will guide you
Back to heaven
As we were on our way up
I fell in love with you

Vote/Share/Suggest

♪☁ A ☁♪ going offline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
269K 5.2K 51
A compilation of Shawn Mendes Imagines. Cute? Sad? Whatever you want this book has it all. // editing //
878K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...