Journey To The Past [Sequel t...

By RoxannaHarrington

Cassie's story continues as Katherine & some unexpected old vampires venture to Mystic Falls to raise some he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Journal Entry)
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Journal Entry)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (Journal Entry)
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (Journal Entry)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

Chapter 8

146 3 0
By RoxannaHarrington

Lockwood Mansion

Damon walked away from Cassie and Tyler, jealousy overcoming him. He saw the fear on her face. He was scaring her. He couldn't understand why he was so jealous all of the sudden. He walked into the main room of the house and saw Mason and Carol talking. He walked over to Sheriff Forbes. "Who's the guy with Carol?" Damon asked curiously. "It's the mayor's younger brother, Mason Lockwood." Liz informed him. "Is he on the council? Like John Gilbert was when he rolled in?" Damon asked trying to get facts on the new guy. "He's nothing like John. For one, he's not an ass. He's not a believer either. He wants nothing to do with the council. He's too preoccupied finding the perfect wave." Liz said and rolled her eyes. "Thanks. See you." Damon said and Liz walked away. Damon continued to watch Mason and Carol; he wanted to see if little brother knew why the mayor was affected by the device.

At the front door Tyler and Cassie are still greeting people but Cassie's blood ran cold when she saw Elena with curly hair. Her eyes went to her chest above her chest. No necklace again. Katherine walked up the steps of the Lockwood house. Once she got to the top step; Tyler stopped her and grabbed her hand in appreciation. "Hey Elena, thanks for coming. Come on in." He said to her. Cassie shut her eyes as she realized Tyler just invited her in. Cassie put a smile on quickly. "Hey Lena." She said and hugged Katherine. "I know you're not Elena. We'll talk later." She whispered in Katherine's ear and pulled away from her. Katherine entered the house and turned back to look at Cassie. Cassie was glaring at her while Katherine just smiled at her and kept walking. Cassie turned to Tyler. "I gotta call Stefan and see where he is. I'll be right back." She said and walked to the driveway of the property and called Stefan.

Mystic Falls Hospital

Elena and Stefan were leaving the hospital when his phone went off. "It's Cassie." He informed Elena then answered it. "Cassie?" He asked. "Stefan, please tell me Elena's with you." Cassie said with fear in her voice. "Yeah she's with me why?" Stefan answered. Cassie let out a sigh of relief. "Oh because her stunt double is at the Lockwood's pretending to be her and I refuse to be nice to her again." Cassie said frustrated. Stefan rolled his eyes at the fact that Katherine was posing as Elena again. "Okay, we'll be there as soon as possible. Just stay away from her." Stefan ordered Cassie. "I will. Just hurry." Cassie said and hung up. Stefan hung up and sighed. "What is it?" Elena asked curiously. "Just your best friend saving our asses again by making everyone think Katherine is you." He said with an annoyed expression. Elena rolled her eyes. "Let's go." She said annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.6K 29
Spencer Stilinski. She's back in Mystic Falls. Both Klaus and her are slowly coming to terms with their feelings. And with her friends trying to ki...
2.6K 63 15
Sixteen years has passed as the town was welcomed by sirens and soon the king of hell. The mystic falls gang are face new changes that are different...
221K 5.2K 40
"you saved me" ∆ ∆ ∆ Life has never been simple for Kaitlyn Paige. From the very beginning of her youth she has known pain. After the mysterious dea...
45.4K 1.1K 22
In which a girl with a marred past moves in with her cousins and finds out just what Mystic Falls is really all about.