Wavy (ON HOLD)

By arieaja

" I think I'm bad as hell I got issues, out of line." Solรกna a college student, with the reputation o... More

Intro
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Returning?
Update (2022)

Chapter 15

2.7K 156 24
By arieaja

Solána
October 18, 2017
The Party

We step out the car making our way up to the fraternity house. It's a big ,brown, fancy looking house with vast windows.

The yard is full of green, manicured grass and is lightly littered with red solo cups.

Cars fill the driveway, and are all lined up on the streets, surrounding the house.

  We reach the door, and it's opened, so we casually walk in.

We walk in ,and I'm hit with the smell of liquor, sweat , and different perfumes. The house's interior is cabin like, and made of wood.

    The entrance of the home is only filled with a few people, drinking and talking among themselves. You can hear music playing in another part of the house.

   As we continue to walk, the amount of people there is increases, the music gets louder, and the smell of activity is more potent.

In the living room people are dancing and bodies are everywhere. It's so many people that there's barely space to breathe or think.

The staircase on the side of the room is also filled with people.

In the back of the room, a little table with a laptop, and speakers are set up as a guy stands in front of it.

There are even speakers on the wall, that I think are to amplify the music even more.

As we continue to walk, I notice we receive stares , and people are filling us out. Some people whisper, others shoot us smiles.

"Where are we headed to guys?" I yell at my friends, over the music. I look back at them waiting for a response.

   I continue to push through people, making my way to Lord knows where.

   " Somewhere where we can sit down...or a place with drinks." Nyema yells back.

   "Let's find the kitchen!" Tony says.

We keep walking and we go through a hallway, filled with more people , and then pass a room where there's an arcade machine and a foosball table. There's also a pool table.

Of course there's guys playing , hooting and hollering, filling their egos up.

   When we make it pass that room ,it's the kitchen.

   The table has a big punch bowl filled with a red liquid. There's also hor d' oeuvres and desserts  on the table.

    The counters are filled with liquor. Wine coolers. Hennessy. Vodka. Beer. And some other shit I don't care to name.

The kitchen doesn't have many people in it, giving us a chance to finally breathe.

I get excited since I'm ready to drink and have a good time. I hadn't been to a party or drunk liquor in months.

Let's see how it goes.

" What can I get for you ladies?" A broad white guy ,with brown hair says to us. He's dressed in a yellow and purple jersey, Thompson school colors.

He leans over the counter, smiling at us, waiting for a response.

" Can I get a wine cooler , please?" I decide to start off light, and not get wasted.

    "Awww....why so moderate? You females are so....."

Before he can finish Nyema cuts him off. "Us females are so what?" She crosses her arms over her chest, looking him in the eye.

"Whoaa...don't kill me now. It was just a joke." He puts his hands up in defense. We look at him not convinced.

" What I meant is , you particular females...are so damn beautiful, look at those fits." He gestures at us with his big hands.

He flirtatiously grins at us, trying to save his ass.

"Mhmm...that's what we thought. Us females."I say with plenty of 'tude.

He chuckles at us. "My apologies for all that, what can I get you guys though, and you said a wine cooler right?" He gives me a pointed look.

I nod my head at him.

    "Will a fuzzy navel one be okay?" He says, going into the cooler.

    "That'd be perfect." I say cheekily.

   He passes it to me and looks down at my jacket.

   "Nice coat." He winks at me. "Thanks."

  I move out the way so he can pass Nyema, Tony, and Rayne their drinks. Once we all have our drinks we exit the room to find somewhere to sit.

   At the back of the house, outside,  we find a patio with plenty of lawn chairs to sit in. There's a lot of people but they are all spread out in the yard.

   There's a pool back here, and some people hang in it, clad in party or swim clothes.

"Let's sit over there." Tony points at a spot in the grass where it's four chairs.

We walk in that direction and all sit down. We open up our drinks, and begin to indulge.

The liquor chills my throat as it goes down my system. I take several swigs, marinating in the fruity taste.

   I pull out of my phone deciding to send Marcus a text, to see if he was at the party yet.

Solána : Babe, are you here yet? 🌚

I set my phone down and look over at my friends.

"What's next you guys, because I'm ready to meet some guys." Tony says, thirstily. Her hair is bone straight and her sparkly shirt, glistens in the night.

   " Let's go back inside and dance or some shit." Rayne says, with a nonchalant expression.

     We all stand up and make our way back  into the house. We go through the kitchen, then the game room, to enter the living room.

    We walk into  living room and the lights are turned off, and instead red, yellow, and green strobe lights light the room up.

   The sound of Tyler the Creator's, "911", plays throughout the room. I began to nod my head to the music and sway, back in forth to it.

   I look to my left where Nyema and Tony are dancing together. Rayne just leans on the wall, bobbing her head to the music, and drinking her liquor.

   I move my hips a little , and bop. As the song goes on I unloosen a bit, and put my hands in the air swaying them back in forth.

   I turn around when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

     My eyes are met with a sight I'm familiar with. Marcus.

I wrap my hands around his neck, and pull him in for a hug.

    "Baaaaby...don't scare me like that." I hit him on the shoulder, sending him a serious look.

"I'm sorry...I just ain't seen you in awhile, and I wanted to surprise you." He leans down placing a kiss on my cheek.

He suddenly spins me around on my feet, looking me over.

"Look at you, you got it going on baby." He sends me a dazzling smile, flashing his pearly whites.

"Thank you." I take the time to survey his outfit too.

   He's dressed in a fitted black shirt, with True Religion jeans, and a chain around his neck. His feet are covered with some crisp black Timbs.

" You don't look too bad yourself." I say, grinning at him.

"Who you tellin ?" He says with a raised eyebrow. I laugh off his cockiness.

"Baby, come with me, it's some people I want to introduce you to." He says, grabbing my hands.

" I don't want to leave my girls alone. I don't know." I look back at my friends who are still dancing.

"Ayyy...y'all don't mind if I steal her for a few, right ?" Marcus calls to them.

They shake their head no. "Go with ya boo Lana, enjoy yourself, we're fine." Rayne sends me a warm smile.

Marcus looks at me for a answer and I roll my eyes, trying to fight a smile, as I let him pull me along.

He takes me into the game room I had seen earlier. We walk over to the pool table where a couple of guys are playing.

    A short, Hispanic guy with a Hawaiian shirt stands on one side with a pool stick in his hand, aiming at the ball on the table.

   On the other side a white guy with dirty blonde hair ,dressed in a NYU shirt, stands with a blonde head girl.

    She's dressed in a leather jacket, and ripped jeans. Her hair is curly, and stops right at her shoulders. She smiles as she watches the blonde guy play pool.

I follow behind Marcus, as he pulls my hand in the direction of them.

  "Guys, this is my girlfriend Solána that I've been telling you about." Marcus glances down at me, still holding my hand.

They all look up. The guy in the Hawaiian shirt speaks up first. " Wassup, I'm José."

" Nice to meet you." I reply, waving at him.

The guy with the blonde hair speaks up next. " I'm Angelo." He flashes me a smile of his perfectly white teeth.

"And I'm his sister Tracy." The girl speaks up last. She smiles brightly at me,and I send her a friendly smile back.

"Now that we have introductions out the way, let's get this game started." Marcus grabs a pool stick and stands in front of table as Jose aims his stick at one of the balls.

As they began to play, I sit in one of the chairs lined up against the wall watching the game. Tracy plops down next to me.

" Girl, this jacket is sharp. I might have to steal it before the night is over." She feels at the fabric on my jacket.

I laugh and reply with a simple ,"thank you".

"So what school do you go to?" She furrows her eyebrows in curiosity.

" I go to Juilliard." I reply.

" Oh shiiit, so you into the arts. What are you there for?" She puts her hand under her chin, propping it on her knee.

" I'm there for singing and dance, actually." I pick at the fur on my jacket out of nervousness, hoping she doesn't ask me to sing or dance.

That's the number one thing a person in the performing arts experience when encountering new people; Being asked to perform right on the spot.

And me being the ball of nerves that I am, still didn't know how to deal with it. Usually I just found a way to get myself out of those awkward situations.

" I'm not gonna ask you to sing or anything, girl. No worries." She says putting her hand up ,laughing.

I breathe a sigh of relief at that. It's like she read my thoughts.

"You shoulda saw the look on your face, looked like a deer in headlights." She says laughing, slapping her knee.

I remain with a smug look on my face , resisting the urge to laugh.

" You don't know the half of it." I roll my eyes, chuckling.

" I understand. You don't have to sing right now, but you will be putting on a performance at my wedding." I laugh at the serious expression on her face as she says this.

" I gotchu girl, I gotchu." I say smiling.

"Mhmm."

I think I just made a new friend.

Wasssuuup. I been gone for awhile I know. I didn't really like this chapter, but I did the best I can. Hopefully next chapter is better. 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 19.9K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...
1.7M 63.2K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
43.9K 7.4K 61
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
423K 39.4K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...