Reckless Love {Bella Hadid/Yo...

Av Alecia_Xo

"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ . ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... Mer

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Reckless.
Rules.
It's Complicated Part 1.
It's Complicated Part 2.
It's Complicated Part 3.
It's Complicated Part 4.
It's Complicated Part 5.
Its Complicated Part 6.
It's Complicated Part 7.
It's Complicated Part 8.
It's Complicated Part 9.
It's Complicated Part 10.
It's Complicated Part 11.
It's Complicated Part 12.
Where Love Lies....
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Shameless Part 1.
Shameless Part 2.
Shameless Part 3.
Shameless Part 4.
Shameless Part 5.
Shameless Part 6.
Shameless Part 7.
Shameless Part 8.
Shameless Part 9.
Shameless Part 10.
Shameless Part 11.
Roses Part 1.
Roses Part 2.
Roses Part 3.
Roses Part 4.
Roses Part 5.
Roses Part 6.
Roses Part 7.
Roses Part 8.
Roses Part 9.
Roses Part 10.
Roses Part 11.
Roses Part 12.
GoodBye.....For Now.
After All These Years Part 1.
After All These Years Part 2.
After All These Years Part 3.
After All These Years Part 4.
After All These Years Part 5.
After All These Years Part 6.
After All These Years Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 1.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 2.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 3.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 4.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 5.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 6
My Dear Melancholy, Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 8.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 9.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 10.
Queen Of My Heart Part 1.
Queen Of My Heart Part 2.
Queen Of My Heart Part 3.
Queen Of My Heart Part 4.
Queen Of My Heart Part 5.
Queen Of My Heart Part 6.
Queen Of My Heart Part 7.
Queen Of My Heart Part 8.
Queen Of My Heart Part 9.
Our Forever Part 1.
Our Forever Part 2.
Our Forever Part 3.
Our Forever Part 4. (Epilogue)
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Shameless Part 12.

17.3K 529 119
Av Alecia_Xo

My bond girl 😍😍😍😍🔥

Y/N POV.

Anwar:"Its numbers!"

Zayn:"A sign?!"

Kendall:"What the hell! Is it like a movie?"She asked making me groan and shake my head.

Y/n:"I know I'm not supposed to talk but y'all are stupid"I said making them look at me and roll their eyes. 

Hailey:"Y'all are....I know what it is but its fun to watch y'all say stupid shit"She said making me laugh and look at her.

Y/n:"What it is Baldwin?"I asked crossing my arms making her sip her drink and smile.

Hailey:"James Bond"She said making me clap my hands and look at them while they all groaned.

Anwar:"How the hell was that bond?!"He asked making me look at them and shake my head.

Y/n:"I literally held my fingers up for 007 and made a gun sign with my hand....y'all suck as charades"I said taking a seat next to Hailey and Emily.

Emily:"My turn!"She yelled waking up making us laugh and watch her. All the other people left a hour ago but we all wanted to hang out more so we decided to stay by Anwar's and play a few games, hence Charades.

Bella:"Music!"She yelled making Emily nod. I sat back and watched Bella with a small smile.

The girls mood was definitely on a roller coaster and I could see it. She spent the entire night with a scowl on her face and looked extremely annoyed when Fai was around and as soon as he left she was as happy as can be. It confused the hell out of me but hey, what I'm I going to do about it?

Zayn:"Y/n!"He yelled making me jump"Its Y/n's song!"He yelled as Emily pointed at me. I looked at them questionably but they all seemed to be invested in the game.

Tyler:"Back to sleep!"He yelled making Emily shake her head.

Y/n:"Really guys? First song that pops into your head is sexual"I said making them all look at me.

Kendall:"All your songs are sexual"She said making me gasp.

Y/n:"Not all! And don't hate cause some people be making babies to my music"I said making them all laugh and go back to the game. Emily groaned and showed them all the middle finger making them all yell besides Bella and me.

"I don't fucking care!!"They yelled making me laugh and Emily look at them weirdly.

Emily:"Are you serious?! It took me showing you all a middle finger to get it"She said unbelievably making them all nod.

Taco:"Pretty much"

Travis:"Song has major fuck you vibes"He said making me laugh and get up with my glass.

Y/n:"I'm going to get a drink"I said waking up and walking to the kitchen filling my glass up with water. I heard footsteps coming towards me making me turn and see Bella. Shit

Bella:"Uh hey"She mumbled making me nod and send her a tight lipped smile.

Y/n:"Hey...."I said looking at her. She sighed and looked at me biting her lip nervously making shake my head and focus on something else.

Bella:"I didn't know you released new music"She said making me nod and sip my water.

Y/n:"I did....I guess I got inspired"I said making her nod and look at me playing with the end of her top.

Bella:"So....how have you been?"She asked making me lick my lip and sigh.

Y/n:"As can be expected"I said bluntly"and with you?"I asked making her roll her eyes but sigh.

Bella:"Good, I guess"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"That's good though right? I mean you're happy aren't you?"I asked leaning against the counter and looking at her.

I knew something was wrong with her. I knew Bella better then I knew myself and there is something wrong but she doesn't want to tell me and if she doesn't want to tell me I'm not going to push it out of her. She looked at me and shook her head.

Bella:"We both know the answer to that question Y/n"She said making me put my drink down and cross my arms.

Y/n:"I don't actually"I said raising my voice a little.

Bella:"Can we talk somewhere else?"She asked almost begging me making me sigh and follow her outside the house"You do know Y/n"She said once we were outside making me let out a bitter laugh.

Y/n:"I don't Bella. I don't know who the hell you are anymore"I said raising my voice again and looking at her"You've changed so much over the year that I don't even know what kind of person you are anymore"I said making her look at me.

Bella:"That isn't fair, you know how hard the break up was for me"She said making me run my fingers through my hair sighing.

Y/n:"I do, but you changed so much Bella"I said looking at her"I cant recognize you anymore...where's my sweet, innocent, happy Bella, where is she? Cause you're not her"I said making her bite her lip"Why are you with him Bella? You're not happy and everyone can see it. What are you hiding from me cause you're not talking to me! Whats going on Bella?"I asked making her stay silent. I shook my head and stuffed my hands in my pocket"Whatever Bella, I'm going inside"I said.

I left her alone outside and made my way inside the house more annoyed and frustrated then ever. I was doing just fine not talking to her! I should have walked out the kitchen the minute she walked in but no, my ass stayed glued in the kitchen and talked to her.  Why couldn't she just tell me whats wrong?! Its not like I'm going to judge her or something. I walked into seating area and took a seat making everyone look at me.

Anwar:"Whats with the face?"He asked making me roll my eyes and sip my drink.

Y/n:"Your sister"I said bluntly making Anwar and Gigi look at each other and sigh.

Gigi:"Give us a minute"She said and walked away with him making me groan and throw my head back.

Y/n:"I was doing so well"I said looking at the ceiling"Why did she have to talk to me? Why do I love her"I groaned out and put my hands over my face.

Kendall:"Its going to be okay Y/n/n"She said making me sigh and cover my face with a pillow. I stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes not caring of I end up suffocating myself.

Gigi:"She's sleeping"She said walking in making me look at them and wake up sighing.

Y/n:"I think I'll do the same...I have a long day tomorrow and I'm a hundred percent sure isn't going to be worse then today"I said making them all give me small smiles.

Hailey:"Alright Y/n/n, We'll see you in the morning"She said making me nod and walk to the room myself and Hailey were sharing.

I woke up in the morning with a banger headache and someone glued my side making me look and see Hailey sleeping peacefully making me smile a little and sigh. I looked at the ceiling and slowly felt my nerves creeping in and now I was shitting myself. I didn't know if Bella would show up to my concert but I praying to god she wasn't. I'm sure Fai wouldn't want to be there.

Hailey:"What are you thinking about?"I heard her ask snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down at her and smiled.

Y/n:"Morning sleepy"I said making her look at me with sleepy eyes and frown.

Hailey:"You didn't answer my question"She said making me huff and look at her Hazel eyes.

Y/n:"I'm shitty myself"I said rubbing small circles on her arm"I guess the whole thing with Bella kinda turned my head and feelings upside down now"I said making her sigh and sit up a little.

Hailey:"We talked about this. Just go and do your job, perform like your life depended on it and fuck everyone else's opinions and thoughts...This is your time to get your emotions out so I suggest you take this opportunity Y/n"She said making me take in what she said"Plus I'll be cheering you on"She said making me chuckle and kiss her forehead.

Y/n:"Thanks Baldy"I said making her smile and kiss my cheek.

Hailey:"Okay, get up now...you have sound check in a hour"She said making me look at the time and shoot up from the bed.

Y/n:"Crap! Thanks Hails"I said making her giggle. I showered and changed into my black jeans and navy blue shirt and made my way downstairs to see everyone eating"Morning"I said walking into the kitchen and drinking some of Kendall's juice.

Kendall:"Morning and rude!"She said making me chuckle and kiss her cheek. I grabbed my keys and wallet and walking over to Hailey stealing a bite of her toast.

Hailey:"Hey!"She said hitting my arm making me kiss her cheek as well.

Y/n:"I'll make it up you and I will see you all later! I'm late for sound check and I'm sure Kanye's  going to kill me so see you later!"I said as I ran out the house slipping my jacket on in the process.

Zayn:"Bye!"I heard him yell as I closed the door.

The sound check went good and so far everything was perfect. I went back home and changed into this 👇and made my was back to the venue. Once I arrived the place was packed making me entre through the back and get ready.

Tyler:"Ready?"He asked walking up to me with the rest of the guys making me nod.

Y/n:"Kind off, the nerves are kicking in now"I said making them all hug me.

Zayn:"Just relax, we got you and uh the girls are there with Bella"He said making me freeze.

Y/n:"What-"

"Y/n! You're on in five"A guy said making Zayn push me towards stage.

Zayn:"Forget what I said! You're going do great, love you. Bye!"He yelled as the guys exited making me sigh and take a deep breathe.

Y/n:"Here goes nothing"I mumbled. I heard the music start playing making me sigh and walk in stage.

[Y/n]
You want me, but he needs you
Yet you're telling me, that everything is good
Trying to convince me, baby, to do as you say
Just go along, girl and see things your way

And keep it on the down low (down low, babe)
(Nobody) nobody has to know (oh, oh, yeah)

My eyes scanned the audience and landed in a familiar pair off blueish green eyes making me focus on something else.

Secret lovers is what you wanna be (wanna be, wanna be)
While making love to him, girl, you're silently calling on me
What is a man to do in a situation like this? (again)
I feel there is something, that I
I don't wanna miss

And keep it on the down low (down low)
(Girl, nobody) nobody has to know (oh, girl, I go, oh, oh, yeah)
Keep it on the down low (down low)
(Girl, nobody) nobody has to know (nobody, nobody, nobody)

Beautiful you are, but you're his by far
Coming by my way, driving his fancy car
Making plans to be in my life forever
Tell me, tell me, that we'll always be together

And keep it on the down low (oh, whoa, yeah)
(Nobody) nobody has to know (oh, girl, I go, oh, oh, yeah)
Keep it on the down low (down low)
(Girl, nobody) nobody has to know (nobody, nobody, nobody)

Keep it on the down low
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah
Down low, down low, down low, babe

Y/n:"LA!!"I yelled making everyone cheer"Now I know everyone's been liking my music lately I would like to thank you for the support, but for now lets have a good time!"I said making everyone as the music started.

[Y/n]
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Yeah, look
I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to ask you if you're okay
My friends always feel the need to tell me things
Seems like they're just happier than us these days
Yeah, these days I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to be there when you need me
It feels like the only time you'll see me
Is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently

Yeah, and last night I think I lost my patience
Last night I got high as your expectations
Last night, I came to a realization
And I hope you can take it
I hope you can take it

I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it
No, I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

Rihanna walked out making everyone lose their minds as she started singing.

[Rihanna]
I don't know how to talk to you
I just know I find myself getting lost with you
Lately you just make me work too hard for you
Got me on flights overseas, and I still can't get across to you

And last night I think I lost my patience
Last night I got high as your expectations
Last night, I came to a realization
And I hope you can take it
I hope you can take it

[Y/n & Rihanna]
I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it
No, I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

[Y/n]
Years go by too fast
I can't keep track
How long did we last?
I feel bad for asking
It can't end like this
We gotta take time with this
Cock up yuh bumper, sit down 'pon it
Let me see if this is something I can fix
You got somebody other than me
Don't play the victim when you're with me
Free time is costing me more than it seems
Sacrificing things
And I wanna tell you my intentions
I wanna do the things that I mention
I wanna benefit from the friendship
I wanna get the late night message from you, from you
I put my hands around you
Gotta get a handle on you
Gotta get a handle on the fact that...

[Both]
I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it
No, I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

[Y/n]
Baby, heard you've been talking about me lately
Telling all your friends how much you hate me
But who you calling up when you get lonely?
When you get lonely, yeah

I glanced and saw Bella looking at me carefully making me turn my head and face the other side.

You be saying real, real nice, real nice things
When I'm touching you
You be getting real, real, real, real, real jealous
When it wasn't you, oh
And every now when my iPhone, iPhone rings
I be telling you
I told you, I told you, I told you

You said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
You said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor, yeah

Baby, why you always act like you don't want me?
Don't make me bring up your dirty laundry
We always on and off until you're on me
Until you're on me, yeah

You be saying real, real nice, real nice things
When I'm touching you
You be getting real, real, real, real, real jealous
When it wasn't you, oh
And every now when my iPhone, iPhone rings
I be telling you
I told you, I told you, I told you

You said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
You said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor, yeah
You said it was over, you said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor, yeah

Oh, my bedroom floor
Your clothes are saying something different now
You wanna break up just to fix it now
Oh, baby

You said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
You said it was over (it's over)
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor, yeah
You said it was over, you said it was over
But your clothes say different on my bedroom floor, yeah

The concert went on and it was the last song of the night making everyone cheer me on.

[Y/n]
Say it louder, say it louder
Who's gonna love you like me, like me?
Say it louder, say it louder
Who's gonna touch you like me, like me?

Ooh, said you wanna be good but you couldn't keep your composure
Ooh, said you wanna be good but you're begging me to come over
Ooh, come over
Ooh, saying who's gonna fuck you like me? Yeah

I looked at those blueish green eyes making her her look down.

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain
I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became
You want me to fix you but it's never enough
That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved
But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame
I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

Say it louder, say it louder
Who's gonna love you like me, like me? Yeah
Say it louder, say it louder
Who's gonna touch you like me, like me?

Ooh, said it'd be the last time, all you needed was a little closure
Ooh, said it'd be the last time but you're begging me to come over
Ooh, come over
Ooh, saying who's gonna fuck you like me? Hey

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain
I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became
You want me to fix you but it's never enough
That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved
But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame
I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

Who's gonna fuck you like.. hey

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain
I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became
You want me to fix you but it's never enough
That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved
But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame
I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

I gave her one last glance and bid everyone goodbye, making my way off stage. I started walking to my dressing room when I heard clicks of heels making me turn and face the guys and girls who were hot in Bella's heels.

Y/n:"Listen Bella, I know the songs were-"

Bella:"Shut up"She said grabbing me by my shirt and kissing me.

50 votes or more guys! 😵

Like OH MY GOD?! Is there going to be a happily ever after all? 💭 Comment below 👇

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
218K 5K 61
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...
1.4M 52.2K 62
โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ; ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ...
23.2K 794 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...