Servamp: Betrayal and Forgive...

By TheLostSilence

He was betrayed, as simple as that. Mahiru had just wanted Kuro to meet a rebellious girl that he managed to... More

Summary.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

1.6K 69 39
By TheLostSilence

  Sakuya and Mahiru were finally in front of the building that Tsubaki was in.

Sakuya fidgeted when he raised his head to look at the building where Tsubaki resided in.

  Mahiru noticed his uneasiness,and chuckled.

  He gave a reassuring pat on Sakuya's shoulder,and said,"You don't have to worry that much!If he does attack,I'll try to defend him off,and settle it peacefully through words."

  Sakuya glanced at Mahiru's reassuring face,and sighed. He knew Mahiru was strong,even stronger than him at this point.

  He'll entrust this to Mahiru.

  Mahiru was not wearing his Kitsune Mask and his C3 robe just yet.

  He didn't want to look like a hooligan wearing a mask.

  And,Subclasses might identify him as a C3 member just by looking at his Robe.

They entered the building,and went to the elevator. Sakuya pressed the button for highest floor,and the elevator music penetrated their ears with Mahiru somehow liking the tune.

When they arrived at the highest floor,Sakuya stepped out first.

  Sakuya then went to the door,and fumbled for the keys. Mahiru took this opportunity change into his C3-Shiro attire,and placed his mask on.

"Tsubaki-San,I'm back," Sakuya announced,and Tsubaki replied with,"Welcome back,Sakkun!"

  "GEH-!" Belkia choked when he saw who entered after Sakuya.

  It was a guy in a White Kitsune mask,with the C3 robe on.

  "Hm?What's wrong?" Sakuya inquired,and Belkia slowly raised his trembling finger to point at what was behind Sakuya,"B-B-Behind you!"

  "Huh?" Sakuya slowly turned around,and was shocked.

  Mahiru changed into his Shiro clothes!

  "GEH-!WHEN DID YOU-?!" Sakuya fell to the ground.

  The others thought that it was because somebody followed Sakuya inside,but to Sakuya,it was a different matter.

  He was shocked on when Mahiru changed his clothes!

  Mahiru stepped forward,and introduced himself. All of the Subclasses present were on guard:

  "Nice to meet you,Tsubaki. I am the newest addition to the C3's combat group,Shiro."

  "C3..'Shiro'..?!" Otogiri backed up in a slight mix of fear and shock.

Tsubaki smirked,"So,you decided to attack by yourself?How brave,or foolish of you!Just because you're now well known, doesn't mean you can take me head on!I'm a Servamp!"

  Tsubaki dashed towards him,and summoned one of his katana out.He smirked deviously,and tried to stab Mahir- No, Shiro, with it.

However,he didn't see any blood splatter.

  Instead,he heard two metals clash against each other.

  He looked down,to see his Katana..against a.. Trident..?

  "I come in peace.I do not mean any violence," Shiro announced calmly,and backflipped away. Tsubaki eyed him suspiciously.

"Tsubaki,my name is Shiro in the C3,but I do not think that I've ever taken any jobs that have included any of your subclasses," Shiro pointed out,and Tsubaki realised that.

That was true.

Even though the name of 'Shiro' was now feared as he was in the top 50s,Shiro didn't really pose any threat to Tsubaki's subclasses.

  Heck,sometimes,he was a good help for them.

  Shiro eliminated alot of the others' subclasses,and they had lesser subclasses and enemies to think or even care about.

  Tsubaki lowered his katana,much to the shock of his subclasses.

  "Tsubaki-San-"

  "No,he is right. He didn't choose any jobs or have even inflicted any means of hostility against us yet. I am also interested in finding out why he has come to our place."

Tsubaki stated,and the rest gritted their teeth because that was actually true.

  Belkia spat,"So,why are you here?"

  Shiro chuckled,"I'd like to announce a truce among us all,including Sakuya.A truce between the Melancholy team,and I,Shiro."

  All of their eyes widened.

  Sakuya whined,"Huh?!You never told me about this part!"

  "Yeah,sorry 'bout that. I wanted it to be a surprise!" Shiro chuckled.

  Tsubaki asked,"But why?Why a truce with you?"

  "Well,first thing's first,I do not want you to be my Enemy."

  Shiro started,"Second..I also dislike the other Servamps,you see?So if they were to attack against me,I'll request for your aide."

  "In return,I'll only attack the other Servamps' subclasses,and not yours. I'll help eliminate some of them for ya. Deal?"

  Tsubaki thought about it for awhile,before smirking:

  "Deal."

  "Then that means we're comrades now~!You now have a mighty ally up your sleeves,which is me! And also.." Shiro smirked,but it was hidden by the mask.

  Only his sharp Auburn eyes were seen,and they illuminated the light in amusement.

  "I am sure that once the Servamps know who I am, they are surely to not want to fight me; Especially Sleepy Ash."

  Belkia hissed,as he didn't like this guy very much yet,"And why is that?"

  Shiro turned to Sakuya,and nodded. Sakuya seemed to understand what he meant,and nodded back.

  Shiro gave a contented huff in response,and faced Tsubaki and the others again.

  "Would you like to know why they might not want to fight me?" Shiro asked,and all of them nodded.

  "Very well."

  Shiro slowly brought his hand to his hood,and removed it. It showed Auburn hair,and some of their eyes widened.

  His hand trailed from his hood,to his face. He slowly lifted the mask off with grace like a feline,and his hand fell to his side.

  He waited for their response and their reactions.

  And it was truly fascinating and amusing.

  Their eyes went so wide,that you would've thought that they were an alien at this point. Some of them gasped,and Otogiri spoke up:

  "Shirota..Mahiru..?"

  "Hahaha!Your reactions were truly fascinating and amusing to watch!" Mahiru held his stomach,and burst out laughing,"But yes,it is I."

  "HOW INTERESTING! You kill subclasses for a living now,huh?Your killer instinct has truly appeared now."

  "I guess that killing their subclasses is your way of payback?" Tsubaki laughed with his signature laughter,and Mahiru nodded.

  (A/N:So that some of you will not be confused,I'll point this out:

  I call Mahiru, 'Shiro' when he is in his C3 robe and his mask.

  I call Shiro, 'Mahiru' when he is not wearing his C3 disguise and such.

  Hope you all aren't confused!)

  Mahiru made his Trident transform back into it's mini-size. Now,it looked like a fork. Just that the ends were separated, and that the ends were bigger than before.

  No,it didn't transform magically, it transformed robotically, curtesy of Izuna's making.

  "Anyways,I guess you can count me as one of yor comrades now.Tsurugi surely will be asking where I went,and that is a pain to deal with.So,I shall take my leave."

"Oh and,Sakuya,you can stay here," Mahiru chuckled,and took his leave.

  Before the door closed,Mahiru said one more thing:

  "You all earned a worthy ally."

  "He really is such a show off now.." Sakuya sighed, and massaged the brink of his nose as he shook his head.

  "But that doesn't matter.Just like he said,we've earned ourselves a worthy ally against Sleepy Ash and the others." Tsubaki grinned,and the rest nodded.

  "Lets' see how Sleepy Ash will deal with this.. Outcome.."

  After 2 years.

  It was 2 years after Mahiru disappeared,and Sleepy Ash has basically lost all hope of finding Mahiru again.

  And he had been shouldering all the burden the whole time.The burden of being the reason why Mahiru left.On why he cried,why he had to endure so much pain.

And it made Sleepy Ash feel even worse when he realised that Mahiru was the one who helped him.

  He helped him,and he even said that he would help him get through whatever problems they faced. Mahiru said that Sleepy Ash should only tell him his problems if he was up to it.

  And how did Sleepy Ash re-pay that help received from him?

  Oh yeah!

  By making him endure and suffer in pain.

He missed Mahiru's smile.He missed how he would always comfort him if he suffered a nightmare given by that demon of his.

He missed everything about Mahiru.

  And it was all because of that Wretch - Mizuki.

  But it actually wasn't Mizuki's fault.

  It was his.

  "That's right,Sleepy Ash.Everything gone wrong is because of you.What if you had heeded Mahiru's warning?This wouldn't have happened."

His Demon floated around Sleepy Ash as he walked by the streets.

  "Your existence to this very world is a burden. No one cares about you. Why even exist?If you move.."

  "It only means Despair for this world. It would've been better if you Died. Mahiru would've been happy at that," The cat taunted, but Sleepy Ash just shook his head.

  Just then,he caught sight of a botch of Neon Green walking throughout the streets too.

  It was Sakuya.

  He was leaning on the wall of a bakery,and scrolling through his phone. Probably a gift from Tsubaki? Who knows.

  (Actually,it was a Christmas gift to Sakuya from Mahiru. Sakuya protested,but Mahiru insisted.)

  Well,even though he already lost all hope,why don't be a nuisance and ask Sakuya if he's seen Mahiru?

  "Oi,Sakuya." Sleepy Ash spoke while in front of him, which made Sakuya squeak and he almost lost the grip he had on his phone.

  Sakuya focused on who was infront of him,and was even more surprised when it was Sleepy Ash.

  "S-Sleepy Ash?!" Sakuya shrieked softly,and Sleepy Ash nodded.He decided to cut straight to the point:

  "Have you seen Mahiru?"

  Sakuya gulped and thought:

  'Crap..The one question I didn't want to be asked by Sleepy Ash himself!Where the hell are you,and what are you doing right now,Mahiru?!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 481 16
Mahiru's Bestfriend finds out about his so called pet I mean his farmilar Kuro. What will she think about it?
4.5K 184 6
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ." "๐™‚๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™...
32.2K 1K 17
"Come on~ shouldn't you be enjoying your life? You did promised Ma-" The blue haired servamp threw the floating teen the nastiest glare he could must...
11.1K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...