WWE- Are You The One (Season...

By SinnaMonnBun

What would you do if you were throw into a house with 20 something strangers and told that one of these stran... More

Game Format/ Description
House/Location
Arrival
Male Cast
Female Cast
Episode 1- Part 1
Episode 1-Part 2-Challenge 1
Episode 1- Part 3- Dates
Episode 2- Part 1
Episode 2- Part 2- Challenge 2
Episode 2- Part 3- Dates
Episode 2- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 3- Part 1
Episode 3- Part 2- Challenge 3
Episode 3-Part 3- Dates
Episode 3- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 4- Part 1- Challenge 4
Episode 4- Part 2- Dates
Episode 4- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 5- Part 1- Challenge 5
Episode 5- Part 2- Dates
Episode 5- Part 3
Episode 5- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 6- Part 1- Challenge 6
Episode 6- Part 2- White Party (1)
Episode 6- Part 3- White Party (2)
Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony
Episode 7- Part 1- Challenge 7
Just a Quick Question about Ships
Episode 7- Part 2- Dates
Episode 7- Part 3- Match Up Ceremony
Episode 8- Part 1- Challenge 8
Episode 8- Part 2- Dates
Episode 8- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 9- Part 1- Challenge 9
Episode 9- Part 2- Dates
Episode 9- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 10-Part 1
Episode 10- Part 2- Challenge 10
Episode 10-Part 3-Dates
Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony
Episode 11-Part 1- Challenge 11
Episode 11- Part 2- Dates
Intro Video
Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony
Episode 12- Part 1-Challenge 12
Episode 12-Part 2- Last Date
Final Matchup Ceremony Discussion
Episode 12- Part 3- Final Matchup Ceremony
Reunion Special

Episode 1- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony

1.2K 42 205
By SinnaMonnBun

"We tallied the votes on the couple and the couple that will be sent into the truth booth is.....Cesaro and  Renee."

Renee smiled and looked at Cesaro.

VC-Renee- Oh man, I dont think im ready for this.

Renee and Cesaro held hands and walked towards the Truth Booth.

"Im so nervous." Renee gripped his hand tighter.

He looked down at her and smiled, "Dont be."

VC-Cesaro- I never thought finding my perfect match would be this easy. Im so confident its Renee you wont believe.

Cesaro opened the door to the Truth Booth and there they saw their picture big and bold on the tv screen.

They stood right in front of the screen and the scanners began scanning their body.

"This is crazy." she said.

Back at the house, everyone was waiting quietly and anxiously to see the results.

"Come on please be a match, please be a match." Tye uttered.

Renee rested her head on Cesaro's chest, "I dont want to look!"

The scanners continued.

Finally, after a minute, the results were shown.

Everyone back at the house gasped.

Renee's eyes grew wide. Cesaro was left confused.

"We're not a match......"Renee sadly said. However deep down she was relieved.

"Wow..."he responded as he stared at the 'no match' sign on the screen, "I really thought I found the one."

She smiled and gave him a hug, "Its okay. Your match is out there somewhere."

He hugged her back tightly.

Together they held hands and walked back to the house.

"Welcome back!" Seth greeted them.

"I told you guys they werent a match." Dean said, "No one listens to me."

Cesaro plopped down on the couch trying to make sense of it all.

"So," Shane said, "Renee and Cesaro, tonight you guys were not a match. That means you are back in the house and back in the game. Your journey to find your perfect match continues. See you guys at the match up ceremony."

VC-Renee- It sucks but you know what, we have to move on. Right now I got my sight set on Tye. On to the next one right?

VC-Cesaro- To know Renee's not my perfect match worries me. She's absolutely incredible and seems like the most decent girl in the house. The rest of the girls are too wild for me. I dont know where to begin looking again.

VC-Producer- Have you seen The Challenge?

VC-Cesaro-....Whats that?

Match up Ceremony:

The girls and guys got dressed in their fanciest clothes and headed to the match up ceremony. They entered a little glass room that was detached from the house. There they saw Shane.

The guys were told to sit and the girls remained standing.

"Welcome guys to your first match up ceremony. Tonight is girls choice. Ladies when I call your name you will come up here and choose a guy who you think is your perfect match. Together you will lock in your handprints here on these touch screens. Got it?"

Paige raised her hand, "I have a question."

"Yes."

"Are you eligible for picking?" She asked and the girls snickered.

Shane smiled, "Im flattered. Anyway, lets begin. First up we have Mandy."

Mandy approached him.

"Hi Mandy, looking lovely tonight."

"Thank you Shane." She pursed her lips.

"Who do you think is your perfect match?"

"I definitely think its Dolph."

The guys began clapping.

"Dolph, come on up here." Shane said.

Dolph got up from his seat and stood next to her. He gave her a kiss on her head.

"Go ahead and lock in your handprints."

They placed their hands on the screen until the scanners locked them in.

"Beautiful couple!" Dean shouted.

Together, they walked back to Dolph's seat.

"Next up is AJ."

AJ Styles was about to get up out of his seat until Chris pulled him back down.

"Not you, you stupid idiot." He whispered.

"Oh right. Im still getting used to this."

"AJ, who Is your perfect match?" Shane asked.

"Tonight my perfect match is going to be Daniel." she blushed.

AJ and Daniel followed the same process as Mandy and Dolph.

VC-Billie- Really AJ? High top converses and a dress with a belt around the waist? Are you in high school sweetheart? Gross.

"Mickie?"Shane asked.

"AJ."Mickie answered.

"Renee?"

"Tye."

Tye glanced across at Brie as he was making his way towards Renee.

VC-Brie- Renee chose Tye and im just pissed off right now. She knew we went on that date together and we had tons of fun. Just because her and Cesaro werent a match doesnt mean she can swoop in and take whoever she pleases. I dont know who im going to chose now.

"Peyton?"

"Finn."

"Sasha?"

"Roman."

"Paige?"

"Eliassss!"

"Billie?"

"Chris."

"Alexa."

"Cesaro."

"Brie?"

"Seth."

"Dana?"

"Dean."

"And that leaves us with Jojo and TJ. Guys, come on up and lock in your handprints."Shane said.

The pair walked up and placed their hands on the touch pads.

"Jojo? How do you feel about getting paired with TJ tonight?" Shane asked.

"Um," She looked at TJ, "I dont know. I havent really gotten to know him that well yet."

"If you were given the chance, who would you have chosen tonight?"

"Roman."

"Why is that?"

"I dont know,"she blushed, "Im just really attracted to him and think we could hit it off really well."

Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Great. Take your seats." Shane said as they walked back, "Now behind me there are 12 beams of light.

These beams will represent how many of you have chosen your perfect match tonight but not who those matches are. However many beams of lights that lights up will show how many perfect matches is sitting next to each other right now. One beam of light represent 1 perfect match.

If you guys happen to get all 12 beams of light to come on tonight that means you win the show and get the money. And then we can all leave and go home. So, with that being said, let's start this shall we?"

The surrounding lights in the room went out submerging everyone in darkness. Then the highly anticipated wait for the lights to turn on began. There was no talking, only silence.

Some seconds had passed before 1 beam of light came on.

"YEA!"

"Woo!"

The housemates began cheering.

They continued waiting to see if they would get anymore beams.

Paige had her fingers crossed.

"Come on, keep going."Seth said.

Suddenly, the room lights came back on.

"What the hell was that?" Seth asked.

Shane turned to them.

"You guys managed to get 1 beam of light meaning that only 1 of you chose your perfect match tonight."

They all groaned.

VC-Finn- Wow, out of the 12 pairings we had tonight, only one of them was right....just...wow.

"Its still pretty early in the game guys."Shane continued, "Keep getting to know everyone. My advice, dont get hooked on one person. Get to know everyone and identify what you need in someone and not what you want. Remember, your perfect match is here. All you need to do is find them. Got it? Great. See you guys next week for your second getaway challenge."

A/N-So, who do you guys think is that 1 beam of light?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3K 62
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!
27.5K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
1.5K 56 10
When everyone thinks you're nothing but a heartless person, how do you feel? When everyone judges you the first time they see you instead of getting...
23.6K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...