Episode 9- Part 2- Dates

'And then she told me that she thinks she can be his match.'

'Pft. No way.'

'Tell me about it.'

Mickie's eyebrows arched when she walked passed the closed door of the bedroom and heard those words. She stopped, reversed and decided to listen a little longer.

'I dont understand why all these girls are out for my man. Like, yea I understand because he's the total package but keep your distance bitch. The best part is that she said she wanted to get to know him better.' the person laughed, 'Then she goes on to say that shes respecting what we have. If shes respecting it then she should be watching from the sidelines.'

'Who does she think she is?'

'Right? The bitch literally acts like a grandma.'

'I think she's the oldest girl here. 28 I believe.'

'Wow, 28 and still cant find love? She's been here for so long and she hasnt even hooked up with anyone.'

'Down there is probably soo dry if you know what I mean?' the person with an Australian accent said.

'Tell me about it. '

'Do you actually think Mickie and AJ could be a match though?'

'Pft please. The match makers would never pair AJ with her. If she is then ,those match makers are literally drunk and need to jump off a cliff because clearly they suck.'

Mickie's head tilted.

VC-Mickie-.....These girls are talking about me like that? Nuh uh. I dont think so.

She barged into the room and sure enough there she saw Alexa and Billie sitting on the floor painting their nails.

Their eyes shot up to her and then to each other.

"What were you girls saying?" Asked Mickie folding her arms.

"What are you talking about?" Answered Alexa.

"Dont play dumb with me little girl."

"Wow were you eaves dropping Mickie?" Billie asked, "Real mature."

"I heard every bit of what you girls were saying and im not going to stand there and let you disrespect me like that!"

"Its not like we did it to your face you know?" Alexa shrugged, "You chose to eaves drop."

"You two are absolutely immature!"

"Blah blah blah just get out of here." Billie said.

"No! You know what Alexa, someone needs to put you in your place. All you are is just insecure! You're insecure that AJ is going to leave your ass and find somebody better which he sure as hell can! And you." she pointed to Billie, "I dont even know what to say about you because since you've been here nothing good has come from you!"

Billie rolled her eyes.

"Okay mom!" Alexa mocked, "We get it!"

"Alexa be sensitive." Billie said, "She's going through menopause, she gets mood swings."

Mickie's jaw dropped.