Episode 10-Part 3-Dates

Sitting on the porch, Paige noticed Elias. She couldnt help but miss him. For the first time she was genuinely in love with someone but she had to ruin it for herself.

She headed over to him and sat down.

"Hey." she said.

"Hey." he responded.

There was a moment of silence and shaky breaths before she started talking again.

"I miss you."

He nodded and curled his lips.

"I take it that you dont miss me?" she asked.

"I do."

"I cant apologize enough. I hurt you and...I should have never done that."

"Save it. Whats been done, been done. You cant change it."

She interlocked her fingers into his, "Im begging you Elias, give me one more chance. Please. I still love you and I...I cant seem to move on from you."

"I have feelings for you too Paige but...right now is not a good time. Im focused on finding my match at this moment."

"We can still be together and you can still find your match."

"I dont think you and I will have a healthy relationship as long as we're in this house."

"Thats nonsense."

"Thats how I feel."

"Do you want me back or not? Im willing to drop everything for you."

"Paige...you heard me."

She sighed.

"Now is not a good time. Maybe after the show we can figure things out but right now I think its best if we stick to ourselves and try to win the game." he pulled his hand away.

VC-Paige- I can change..I know I can. I need Elias back in my life. He's my only sanity. I wont stop until I get him back.

"I can change. But you need to believe in me." she said.

"Believing in you is what led to this. I dont know if I can but..i'll try."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He didnt hug back. He didnt know how to feel about Paige anymore. He knew the type of girl she was and those were the types that werent so trustworthy. However, she did have a place in his heart already and if she was persistant he knew that he would have easily let her back in.

--------

"Im worried." Alexa said to AJ while she was holding his hands.

It was minutes before he was set to go on his date.

"For what?"

"This date. You. Mickie. Obviously you guys are going into the Truth Booth later. What happens if its a match?"

He sighed, "I dont know Lex. But stop being so worried. Maybe it isnt her? Who knows? If it comes back as a no match then finally she wont be interfering in our relationship anymore. I think Jojo has a higher chance of being my match than her." he kissed her head, "Stop worrying."

"Are you going to have fun with her today?"

"I'll try to make the best of it. I'll be thinking about you the whole time babe. I just want to get this over with so she can stay out of our business."

She tiptoed and kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

VC-Alexa- Im panicking. This can be the last day I get to spend with AJ in the house. I'll have to stay here for two more weeks without him. Im praying to every single god out there that shes not his match. I would literally go insane without him.