Episode 6- Part 2- White Party (1)

VC-Chris- Since we have developed a lead in this game by getting 6 perfect matches at the ceremony, im going to take advantage of it. Im going to start playing strictly with strategy. Forget love, that doesnt exist. Its all about strategy from now on and if we stick to my plans, we'll win for sure.

After they finished their challenge, everyone went back to the house. Soon after, Chris gathered everyone in the living room for a house meeting.

"Okay guys. We need to have a talk about our game plan." he said, standing on top of the table with his list in hand, "Excluding Brie and Daniel, we managed to get 5 perfect matches at the ceremony. We need to start trying to figure out who these 5 may be. Any ideas?"

"I think one of those beams could be Mandy and I." Cesaro said.

"Sure you do." Dolph mocked.

Cesaro side eyed him.

"I think so too." Jojo agreed, "Last week was the first week they sat together and we got a lot of beams. It could be a possibility."

"What exactly is your plan this time Einstein?" Seth asked Chris.

"My plan is simple. Seek out the five perfect matches by the end of the week and this week for the match up ceremony we'll keep the 5 couples who we think are the beams and the rest of us will switch."

"What if the five we choose arent the perfect matches?" Renee said.

"Well theres only one way to find out blondie."Chris said as he jumped down from the table, " I say we stay with Dean and AJ, Dana and TJ, Cesaro and Mandy, Elias and Peyton and Tye and Billie."

(I chose those 5 because a couple of you pointed out to me that you think those are the 5 matches from the ceremony.)

"Why them?" AJS asked.

"I did my calculations and thats what I came up with."

"We did the calculations." Dana corrected him.

"Right. We did the calculations. You're a great statistician by the way Dana. Anyway, those couples that I just called out, last week was the first time 4 out of the 5 couples sat together with the exception of AJ and Dean sitting together on week 3. On week 3 we got 2 beams thats why I find it likely that they are one of the beams. We're gonna keep those 5 couples and the rest of us will pick somebody else."

"Chris this is exhausting." Renee said, "Instead of all this strategy and you telling us who to choose like you're the one who made the matches, why dont you leave it up to us to seek out our own perfect match. I mean, thats the point of the game. We're here to find true love. Look, we left it up to Brie and Daniel and they ended up finding each other. If its meant to be, itll find a way."

VC-Chris- *Mocking Renee* Ooo if its meant to be itll find a way. Renee, you're sounding like you're quoting something from a Disney princess movie. This isn't a freaking princess movie.

"Well.....we dont have TIME FOR IT TO FIND A WAY! We're here to find love and get cash and right now im focused on the cash. We've been leaving it up to ourselves for the past 5 weeks and we have gotten nowhere! Im sorry if im the only one that wants to make sure each of us gets paid at the end."

Renee rolled her eyes.

VC-Renee- We came here to make genuine connections but I cant help but feel overwhelmed with Chris and his instructions. Do this, do that, choose this person, go with that person. Thats not what we're supposed to do. What about the love?

"Listen, do you have a problem with my way of doing things?" Chris asked.

"Sorta yea." Renee answered.