Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony

Dates- Zip lining through jungle then swimming in a waterfall lagoon.

VC-Alexa- Today AJ and I get some quality alone time together and im just sooo excited to be here with him. Its literally been months since we spent time with each other.

"This is going to be so much fun!" An excited AJ said as the couples made their way to the zip lining station, his fingers intertwined with Alexa's.

Alexa looked at all the trees that they would be zip lining through and thought otherwise.

"Thats...really high up babe." she said.

"Dont worry about it. The harness will keep you safe. You've been up at higher places."

"Can we do it together?" she batted her eyelashes as he looked down at her.

"I'll be right behind you the whole time if that makes you feel any better?"

"Yea, it does." she smiled.

VC-Alexa- Pft, im not scared of zip lining. As a matter of fact im excited. I just wanted to show AJ how much I trust him and how much he makes me feel safe. Just like old times.

"So, what happened to your date?" Dolph asked Peyton who was walking behind alone.

"He bailed." she chuckled.

VC-Peyton- Finn decided not to come with me on this date which is totally fine. I dont need him to have fun. The last time we went on a date we literally just sat and did nothing. Im fine by myself.

"That sucks." Dolph responded.

VC-AJL- If I was Finn I wouldnt want to go out with Peyton either.

They got to the zip lining station and started to gear up. They put on their helmets and latched on the harnesses.

"Hold my hand while we're going down?" Alexa asked AJ.

"Sure." he shrugged.

One by one they all slid down the line, screaming in excitement.

After an hour of zip lining, they stripped into their bathing suits and headed off into the waterfall lagoon