Episode 2- Part 1

The contestants all left the matchup ceremony room and made it back into the house.

VC-Alexa- I was sort of hoping that we would get at least 3 matches but just 1 is really crazy. Like Shane said, we have to start getting to know everyone in this house.

Mickie, Sasha, Brie and Tye made their way out to the back porch and poured themselves some vodka and orange juice.

"Who do you think that one match is?" Mickie asked.

"I dont even know." Brie said as she took a sip from her drink.

"I have a strong feeling its Roman and I." Sasha said.

Brie raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

VC-Brie-Roman has already made it clear that he doesnt have feelings for Sasha and I cant help but feel like she's...obsessed with him.

"What about Paige and Elias?" Tye asked, "They've been attached at the hip since they got here."

"They could be a match to." Mickie pointed out.

"I think its Dolph and Mandy." Brie said, "They are basically like the same person."

Mickie groaned out of frustration, "Im already exhausted thinking about this. We have to start getting to know each other. We got one beam of light tonight which means that out of Dolph and Mandy, Paige and Elias, Sasha and Roman and all the other strong couples, only one pair is a perfect match. Theres a good chance that the couples in the house right now arent perfect matches."

"They need to be split up." Tye said.

"I really do think its Dolph and Mandy though." Brie said and the rest agreed.

"Great. Its time we start putting strong couples in the Truth Booth and not random ones like Cesaro and Renee. We need to start getting confirmations so people can start breaking up and getting to know other people."said Mickie.

"Agreed." Sasha said.

"Im making sure we're leaving here with that money ya'll." Mickie said and then downed the rest of her drink.
--------------------
* Warning: Rated R gif ahead. Nothing too graphic *

The Next Day:
"So, you like art huh?" Peyton asked Finn.

They were both sitting in the hammock rocking back and forth with their legs,taking in the beautiful sun and gentle breeze that Hawaii had to offer.

Over the past few days, Peyton and Finn had establish a connection and couldn't bare to leave each other alone. They caught feelings and fell hard.

"I love it." He smiled.

"Maybe you can do a portrait of me sometime?" She smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her other hand was interlocked with his.

"I would love to. I have my sketch pad in my suitcase actually."

"Oh cool. Maybe you can do it now then?"

"Sure."he smiled.

VC-Peyton- Finn is absolutely the most amazing guy ever. He's drop dead handsome! I cant stop looking at him sometimes. Of course im going to pounce on him. Rawr. He's mine. All mine.

"I want a full body portrait. Titanic style."said Peyton.

"Titanic style?"

"You know...."She twirled her hair and bit her lip,"Like how Jack and Rose did it. I'll pose as Rose and you'll be my Jack."