Episode 10- Part 4-Matchup Ceremony

Continuation from the night of the Truth Booth.

VC-Paige-We got another perfect match bitches!!

An impromptu celebration party broke out to celebrate the house's third perfect match even though the perfect match couple was pretty depressed about their situation. Alexa and AJ remained outside on the porch consoling each other and Mickie headed up to the room to be alone. Everyone else didnt care though. They were just happy to be getting ahead in the game.

Music was blasting, the dancing became dirty and the liquor bottles slowly began to empty out. On her way back from the bathroom Sasha noticed someone who was in the kitchen, away from the party itself just looking out the window with a glass in his hand.

"Finn? What are you doing here by yourself?" she asked.

He forced a smile, "Not really in a partying mood tonight."

"But we got a perfect match!"

"It doesnt mean we have to party every single time."

"Wow you are a literal party pooper. Whats wrong?"

He shrugged, "Nothing."

"Dont give me that. You're always happy. You seem kind of sad tonight."

"I guess im just overwhelmed with everything."

"Everything like what?"

"Just this whole experience in general. Just thinking back to how things were for me in the beginning to how they are now...its such a contrast."

"You mean with Peyton?"

"Yea I mean, I was head over heels for her and now im alone. This game can really mess people up."

"You need to stop thinking about that bitch okay. She screwed you over plus shes a bully. Do you really want someone like that in your life?"

"No im not missing her or anything im just thinking about it. I thought I found love but...I was wrong. Im going to leave this show knowing that I failed the mission."

"Aww Finn." she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. She rested her head on his chest.

"You are literally the sweetest man ive come to know. No one should have ever hurt you like that. If I start to cry dont blame me because im kind of drunk and my emotions are everywhere."

He chuckled as he hugged her back tighter, "Its okay. You're an amazing woman too. Roman is a jackass not to chase after you."

She looked up at him and pouted, "He is isnt he?"

He looked down and flashed his award winning ear to ear smile.

"You and I are just two broken, neglected souls. Clearly something is wrong with us, thats why no one wants us."

"Thats why we're made for each other I guess." he said.

"I think we are too." she smiled.

He brushed the hair out of her face. They were still in each others arms. The tension between them was crazy right now. The fact that they both had alcohol in their bloodstream and the stereo was playing Firestone by Kygo was not helpful in reducing the tension. He wanted to kiss her so bad but didnt want to make things weird. That didnt matter because she placed her hand behind his neck and went in first. He put his hands around her waist and kissed her back even harder. It was full on passion. He lifted her up and then pressed her against the wall while she had her legs around his waist. She ran her fingers through his hair as she positioned his lips to her neck.