Episode 5- Part 2- Dates

"I dont know how I feel about this Peyton." Finn said as he stood at the bank of the lake looking at the other three couples who were already making their third lap in the water.

"Come onnn!" she tugged his hand, "Theres no waterfall

"Come onnn!" she tugged his hand, "Theres no waterfall. You wont drown. Its a calm lake."

VC-Finn- Ever since the incident back at The Challenge where I stumbled out of the kayak and into the high current waters and nearly drowned, I havent really been excited to kayak again...ever. I got this fear of it now and its just so stupid but I cant seem to shake it.

"You can do it if you want to." he said.

"By myself? Really? I dont think so."

"I prefer to stay on dry land." he folded his arms.

"Fine." She whined."Since there's nothing else to do, do you want to finish that bottle of vodka we got in the picnic basket?"

He shrugged, "Sure."

They left the lake, grabbed the picnic basket that was provided for them and headed off to find a shady spot to sit.

After the kayaking, all the couples grabbed their picnic baskets as well and went their separate ways to spend some alone time.

"Did you have fun today?" Dolph asked AJ as he took a bite of his tuna sandwhich.

She smiled, "I did actually."

"I didnt know you were this...fun."

She scoffed, "What do you mean?"

"I mean back at the house you're always so quiet and introverted. I sometimes forget about you because you're always by yourself. Im glad I went on this date with you because I realized you're actually pretty cool." He nodded.

She raised her eyebrows, "Well...thanks."

"Yea."

"Since we're being honest here, I always thought you were a douche bag but-"

"I am."

".....But, so far you've been really nice to me."

" Im a selective douchebag. Im only a douche bag to certain people. But youre a really cool chick and I dont have any reason to be a dick to you."

" Well I guess thats a good thing." she smiled, "Do you think that you and I could possibly be a match?"

"I dunno." he shrugged, "I find it unlikely."

"How come?"

"Because we're polar opposites."

"Opposites attract. Im not going to lie, im really into you." She blushed.

He was taken aback, "Really?"

"Yea but I never did anything about it because you were with Mandy. I dont know why but I just have these feelings for you. Its kinda weird."