Episode 12-Part 2- Last Date

Date: Biking in the forest.

VC-Paige-Today is our date and guess who else is on the date...Billie and Elias. Out of everybody else who could have gotten that last spot....they had to get it. How great.

The four couples trekked through the forest until they came across the bikes that were set up for them.

"Oh sweet

"Oh sweet." Dean said as he mounted a bike and rang the bell.

VC-Sasha- So uh...ive never really....rode a bike before so...im nervous.

"Hop on." Dean said to Sasha.

"Uh, you know what, I think i'll just wait until you're done riding around."

"What? Why?"

"Im not feeling well. Im really nauseous at the moment."

"Really? You seemed fine like 5 minutes ago."

"Dean I dont know how to ride a bike okay!"

He chuckled, "You're joking right? I guess you know how to ride other things."

"Wow is that a sex joke?"

"You bet. Do you want me to teach you?"

VC-Sasha- Am I about to put my life in the hands of Dean Ambrose.....

She sighed, "Fine. I guess. Theres nothing else to do."

She hopped up on a bike and strapped on her helmet. Dean began explaining the do's and donts of bike riding.

VC-Dean-When it comes to any outdoor activity, im the man. How to ride a bike? Piece of cake. Sasha couldnt have asked for a better teacher.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked her as he stood next to her holding onto the bike,

"Dont let me go okay."

"I wont."

"You sure? Because if you let go of me Dean i'll slap the shit out of you."

He giggled, "I promise."

She slowly began peddling of course with Dean slowly walking at the side of her still holding onto the bike.

"Someone forgot her training wheels?" Seth asked when he saw them.

"Mind your business Seth." Dean fired back at him.

Sasha kept peddling for a few minutes with Dean by her side.

"I think im getting the hang of it." she happily said.

"Great. I'll let you go now."

"Wait what? No. Dean dont you dare."

"You said you got it."

"I said im getting the hang of it! Do not let go of me!"

"Too late." he said as he gently pushed and released her.