Episode 12- Part 3- Final Matchup Ceremony

Paige stood on top of a table and popped open a bottle of champagne, drizzling it down on everyone.

"You got to toast with your perfect match!" Dolph said.

She turned to Seth, who was standing besides her, held his mouth open and poured the champagne down his throat.

"Thats not what I meant."Dolph responded.

She poured some into her mouth as well.

VC-Paige- I just want to have a good time tonight.

"Lets get wasted!" She said as their final party commenced.

They turned the music up and rounded up all the alcohol. The majority of the housemates were down to party while some others opted not too.

VC-Alexa-Ugh, another party. I wonder who's going to get into a fist fight this time.

Alexa decided it was time for her to get some beauty sleep and headed up to the room. Billie and Elias isolated themselves and went off to the back porch.

VC-Mandy- So Dean is still sound asleep and Sasha and I decided to....have some fun with him.

Mandy brought out her MAC burgundy lipstick and the two quietly approached Dean who was sleeping as if he was dead. Slowly, she uncapped the tube, took the brush out and began pasting his lips.

"Perfect." Sasha smiled when Mandy finished filling in his lips.

"Aww who's a pretty boy?" Mandy teased.

Sasha took the lipstick and began drawing on the rest of his face. She made a dot on his nose and drew whiskers for him. The two girls laughed.

"What are you guys doing?" Renee asked when she saw them.

"Doesnt he look fab?" Mandy asked.

"Thats not cool guys."

"Oh my gosh. Its just Dean."Sasha said.

"Would you like it if he does that to you?" asked Renee.

"Come on Renee. Lighten up."said Sasha.

"Can you guys just leave him alone? Thats not nice."

Mandy and Sasha rolled their eyes.

VC-Sasha- Since when does Renee care so much about him?

At the same moment, Dean shot up from the couch.

"Whats happening?"he said, confused.

"Um...nothing..."said Sasha.

"Nothing at all." added Mandy.

"Why are you two next to me?" he said noticing Mandy and Sasha was relatively near him, "Did you guys pull a sleeping beauty on me?"

"A what?" Mandy asked.

"A sleeping beauty...you know...true love's kiss. Did you guys kiss me to wake me up to find out who's my true love? Or...well..in this case my perfect match?"

"Uh....yea sure." Sasha said. Renee shook her head.

Dean chuckled, "Sweet."

VC-TJ- So im 5 shots in and all I want to do is spend time with AJ. She's the only thing going through my mind.

A tipsy TJ pushed through the crowd of people to get to AJ who was awkwardly standing against the wall hoping Paige wouldnt see her and force her to dance.

"There you are!" TJ happily said.

"Shhh. Dont let Paige know."

"I need to tell you something."