Episode 9- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Renee pulled Elias aside. She disrupted him from tuning his guitar which he didnt appreciate.

"I dont have a choice do I?" he said resting his guitar down.

"No you dont."

VC-Renee-I know Elias may not like me because of his girlfriend but thats okay. I still like everyone. I dont hold grudges. However I do think he should know what Paige has been up to since she got here. Its been eating me alive not saying anything so, its about time.

"I wanted to ask, how do you do it?" she asked.

"See Renee, not everyone can do it. You need to be born talented like myself. Any idiot can pick up a guitar but not any idiot can create masterpieces from just six strings like yours truly. Its a blessing but-"

"No not that. I dont care about that." she cut him off, "After the whole Paige incident how did you forgive her so easily?"

"What incident? With you and I by the beach?"

"No, involving her and Seth."

His eyebrows knitted, "What happened between her and Seth?"

"Wait...you didnt know?" she said, obviously knowing he didnt.

"What are you talking about Renee?"

"Elias...she had sex with Seth."

He shook his head and scoffed, "Impossible."

"Hey, I heard it from Seth himself. I dont think he'd lie about things like that."

"So you just run around believing every thing you hear?" he said returning focus to his guitar.

However, something about his attitude changed. He seemed a little more shaken up, as if he came to a realization.

"Well, thats the rumor circulating throughout the house. It baffled me to know that you're totally fine with it y'know. Well...thats if you knew. It looks like you didnt."

He didnt respond.

VC-Elias-The more I think about this silly accusation, the more things make sense. A few weeks ago Paige thought her and I hooked up even I know that we didnt. She said it was a dream and I just brushed it off but now this came up and...I cant help but wonder. I need to talk to her about this.

Renee got up and left and a few minutes after Elias left as well to go find Paige. He found her sitting on the porch with AJL.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Paige?" He asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Oooh. You called me by my name instead of babe. Am I in trouble daddy?" she teased.

"Can you not do that while im here." AJL said, "It disturbs me."

"AJ can you give us a second." he asked. She agreed and left.

"Sit down." she told him. He took a seat.

"Whats wrong?"

"What is this rumor that im hearing about you and....Seth?"

"Pft. Me and Seth? If I knew, I would love to tell you but sadly, I dont."

"Be real with me."

"I am! Whats the rumor though? I havent even had a full conversation with the guy since I got here. You know I dont like him."

"Well apparently you two had sex."

Paige almost spat out her drink, "Sex? Him? Me? What?"

VC-Paige- What in the world am I hearing? Is this real life?