Episode 4- Part 1- Challenge 4

"No way! Im vegan too!" Daniel said to Brie.

"Whattt? I had no idea."

Brie had finally managed to sit down with Daniel and have a conversation after days of wanting to. She still had feelings for Tye but it was lessening every day. However, she was beginning to see potential with Daniel.

"I literally only buy fruits and vegetables from organic markets, not groceries."said Brie.

"So how are you eating the food here?"he asked.

"You have no idea how much I think about where these food come from and whats put into them. But I need to survive so whatever. I'll suffer in silence."

He laughed, "Me too."

"I actually want to have a home garden sometime in the future."

"Ive always dreamnt of that."

She gushed, "Oh my god. And a compost toilet!"

"I have one!"

"No way! Thats so cool."

VC-Brie- Daniel and I are definitely bonding over our hippie practices and im really liking it. He's always smiling and im just getting good energy from him. I feel like our conversations are effortless. Finally, I found someone who I can talk to about non GMO vegetables.

AJL skipped her way through the living room looking for Daniel.  She saw him out by the pool but...with Brie. She glared at them. She had her Xmen comic books in hand to show him. She was super pumped to begin educating him about the mutants and their powers but it looked like he was busy with someone else.

VC-AJL- Who was I kidding? I actually thought someone was into me. Ha! Oh my god AJ, you are insane. No one wants a geeky loser like you! They all want models with fake lips and plastic boobs! You dont belong here! You're not good enough! *Shakes head then looks into camera * .......Im fine.

"Oh cool is this Xmen?" Dolph said, grabbing one of the comics from her hand.

"Uh.."She brushed her hair behind her ear, "Yea. Do you read comics?"

He flipped through the pages, "I used to collect comic books when I was younger. True story. I collected a lot of Justice League ones but ive always really wanted the Xmen."

"Thats so cool. I would have never guessed you read comics."She blushed a little.

"Dont judge a book by its cover AJ. Can I borrow these? I get bored a lot."

"Oh sure."He handed him the remaining 5 she had in her hand.

"Thanks a lot." he said then walked away.

She knew it wasnt intimate but she just felt this great sensation knowing that he was really into her comics.

VC-AJL- Ugh I know Dolph seems bad for me but...jeez I dont know, right now my feelings are all over the place. I guess im starting to like Dolph because he gives me attention and he talks to me sometimes. Back home, guys like that would walk right pass me. Right now, im just confused.

Challenge 4- The exes

Everyone gathered in the backyard for another weekly getaway challenge.

There they found Shane standing with an evil smile on his face.

"Whats up guys, welcome to your fourth getaway challenge. Now this challenge is going to be a good one. You all think you know each other pretty good now right? Maybe the person you're interested in has told you about their past relationship and you believe the details. But have you ever wondered what kind of person they really are in relationships? Well, girls, you're just in luck because today, you're going to be getting a whole lot of dirt on the guys."