Episode 1- Part 3- Dates

"Wow, you cook?" Dana asked Chris.

There he was at the stove with nothing but boxers on and an apron tied around him, scrambling eggs.

"Yea I do a bit of cooking. This is my specialty dish, its called the eggs of Jericho."

"Whats so special about it?"

"They're being scrambled by me, duh."

VC-Dana- At this point right now im just looking to find a connection with someone. Almost everyone is paired up with someone and im the odd one out. Im just going for who ever I can.

"So tell me,"Chris said, "Why do you suck at relationships?"

Dana sat herself on top the kitchen counter.

"Well I always get friend zoned."

"Ouch."

"Yea. I have a lot of guy friends but thats all they see me as, a friend or like a sister figure. It sucks."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"I had 2 previous boyfriends. The last one broke up with me because he was tired of me."

Chris turned to her, "Really?"

"Yup. Thats what he said. He said he was tired of me."

"What a savage."

"Im the type of girlfriend that always looks out for my man. When I have man, nobody else matters to me. All my effort and energy just goes to him so I guess my over commitment scared him away."

"You werent dating a man, you were dating a boy. I don't know him but I hate him already." Chris said.

Dana smiled. Finally someone understood her.

VC-Dana- Right now, Chris is just telling me all the right things and feelings are definitely being caught. If he was my perfect match, I would love that.

Later that day:

Dana walks out to the pool only to see Chris in it, talking to Billie. She stared as he had his hand around her waist and was twirling her hair.

VC-Dana- There I go again, falling for a guy and then end up being thrown away. I know we havent gotten close as yet but I want to try with him. We all need to start getting to know each other more. I felt that I really connected with him and I thought he felt the same but apparently not.

She barged back into the house.

Later that night:

Everyone in the house decided to throw a house party in efforts of breaking the ice between each other. They turned the music up and got the drinks out.

"HERE'S TO FINDING TRUE LOVE EVERYONE!" Tye yelled as he popped the cap of a bottle of champagne and releasing foam everywhere.

VC-AJL-Oh great....another party.

AJ Lee was annoyed by this. She wasnt the party type of girl. The last place she wanted to be was surrounded by a bunch of drunk, loud, scantily clad, horny, young adults.

She eventually abandoned everyone and went into the room. She pulled out her novel and began reading.

A few minutes after Paige entered the room to change into her bathing suit.

"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" she asked when she saw AJ.

"Oh uh..just..reading."she awkwardly said.

Paige scoffed, "You cant be serious?

AJ gave a fake smile and nodded.

"Stop being such a party pooper girl, come and have fun with us!"