Episode 6- Part 3- White Party (2)

Tye walked away to look for Finn. He found him at the drinks table talking to TJ.

"Hey man, can I just talk to you for a sec?" He asked Finn.

He scowled a bit but agreed, "Whats up?"

"Here's the deal." Tye began to explain, "Im going to ask everyone to vote you and Peyton into the Truth Booth this week okay?"

"Well thats great."

"No but here's why. Her and I have had this thing going on for quite some time now. She wants you and her to be voted in so you can find out its a no match and then she can come to me. So tell everyone you know to vote both of you in, got it?"

Finn blinked, "What did you just say?"

"Im sure you heard me brother. Im being honest with you here. Man to man. Peyton and I have been getting together behind your back. Ive constantly been telling her to confront you about it but she kept dragging it on for some reason. If she's not going to be honest about it, then I am."

VC-Finn- Im waiting for him to tell me he's joking and that this is an early April fools joke.

"How am I sure you're not lying?"

"Why would I lie?" Tye laughed "I have no reason to lie about something like this. It all began on the first date we went on. We hooked up on the beach. Do yourself a favor and ask her. Its the truth man."

Finn was still a bit skeptical however, this was the second time Peyton has been accused of having dealings with Tye. He didnt have the heart to believe any of it was true.

He left Tye and walked up to Peyton. Tye followed behind.

"Is it true?" He blurted out while she was dancing.

"What?" she asked.

"You and Tye? Is it true?"

"I told him everything already Peyton. You dont got to lie yourself out of this one."

Her eyes kept darting back and forth from Tye to Finn. She was dumbfounded. She didnt know what to say.

"Well?" Finn said.