Episode 11- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony

AJ opened the door to the honeymoon suite and he and Mickie stepped inside.

"Oh my god." Mickie said in awe, "Look at this place."

"Damn

"Damn. Lexi would have loved it here."

Mickie rolled her eyes, "Im sure she would have."

They both walked around the suite, checking it out.

VC-Mickie-This is the best hotel room ive ever been in. I didnt even know hotels had rooms like this. This is so romantic and absolutely beautiful. Too bad for me. Im stuck with someone that probably hates me. What a waste of a room this is going to be.

"If you dont mind, i'll sleep on the couch." he said.

"Oh no. No you dont have to. I'll take the couch."

"Please, its the least I can do. You deserve to have the bed to yourself." he said as he threw his luggage on the couch.

"You sure about this AJ?"

"Its all good."

"Hey...im sorry you have to go through this. Im sorry we have to go through this. I know you'd rather be here with someone else and I do too. This sucks for both of us."said Mickie.

"Its fine. You dont have to apologize. Its not your fault. We wanted to find our matches right? Well we found them. All we can do is try to have fun and enjoy each other's company."

"Yea. You're right." she exhaled.

"Do you want to go take a walk on the board walk or something? Get some fresh air?"

"Sure. Lets do it." she smiled.

VC-AJS-I feel bad for Mickie. I can tell she feels guilty and she feels unwanted. While im with her I want to make sure we have fun and make sure she enjoys herself. It makes no sense to be sulking for the next two weeks and ruin someone else's mood. Theres a lot we can do in two weeks and I just want to show her that even though we're not in a relationship we can still have fun. Plus she is my match so I want to find out why.

VC-Mickie- I appreciate that AJ wants to do things with me. When he suggested the walk I was kinda shocked. I just hope his attitude is like this for the next few weeks.

-----------------

Match up Ceremony:

"Welcome to your eleventh matchup ceremony everyone." Shane welcomed them, "Lets welcome back our three perfect matches, Tye and Peyton, Brie and Daniel and Mickie and AJ."

A huge smile grew across Alexa's face when she saw AJ.

"Mickie and AJ, how has it been in the honeymoon suite?" Shane asked.

"Well its one week we've been there now and its going pretty good I have to say." Mickie said.

Everyone started ooing.