Episode 5- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony

"What happened here?" Finn groggily said, surveying the living room where a bunch of bottles laid broken on the ground.

VC-Finn- So last night the house had a party to celebrate.......shit I cant even remember. But anyway when I got up and looked around, theres bottles smashed everywhere, I see blood stains, furniture is flipped over. Did they have a party or did they have a mosh pit?

"Is this a hole in the wall?"He asked as he touched it, "What the hell?"

On the sofa was Paige sleeping. She was shirtless for some reason.

"Morning." Renee said as she walked out to the living room.

"Morning. Why is there a hole in the wall?"

" Hmm..take a guess why."

"I dont know." he shrugged, "Dean and Dolph were in a competition to see who can bang their head against the wall the hardest?"

She laughed, " Seth and AJ went at it."

"They banged their heads against the wall?"

"Noo. They got into a fight."

"Oh man. And I missed it? Ive always wanted to see them fight. Who won?"

"Well...i dont know. Security broke it up. But id like to think it was AJ who won. After all,he got his girl back."

" Alexa? They're back together?" He said in shock.

"Sit down, its a longgggg story. Let me make you some coffee first and then tell you about everything that happened."

VC-Finn- Man, I go to bed early one night and I miss everything.

A couple hours after, Paige finally woke up. She slowly lifted herself onto her elbows wondering why she was sleeping out in the living room.

"Is the party over?" she croaked.

" Yea...its been over a long time now. Good morning by the way." Dean replied.

It was 12 in the afternoon.

VC-Paige- Yes, I am hung over. Worst of all, I have no clue what happened last night. I remembered the fight. The last thing I remember was chugging down a whole beer. After that, I dont remember anything else. I dont know why im on the sofa and I also dont know why im shirtless. I dont think I want to find out either.

" God, what happened?" she asked as she turned to lie on her back.

" Nothing really. The casual stuff. There was a fight. Things got broken. Nothing too exciting."

" Wheres Elias?"

" I dont know. I dont keep tabs on him."

VC-Paige- My memory is slightly jogging and I dont know if it was a dream or what but I think Elias and I had sex....I think I remembered it being pretty good too *laughs*

---------

Brie and Daniel packed their bags and waited for the taxi to come to take them to the hotel.

"Dont have too much of sex now, okay?" Renee said as she hugged Brie.

"Hah, we'll try." she responded.

Everyone gave them hugs and waited with them.

"Hey." AJ poked Daniel from behind.

He turned, "Oh..hey."

" I uh..just wanted to say sorry for slapping you."

He nodded, "Its fine."

"I hope you have fun...." she sourly said.