Episode 4- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony

"Time to vote ya'll" Mickie said walking to the screen to cast her vote. One by one, everyone cast their votes.

VC-Daniel- This may be the most important Truth Booth we're about to have. All the couples that went on the date today have sat together at the match up ceremony for 2 or more weeks so if any of them are a perfect match, it tells us aaaalot. If we get a perfect match that means that everyone else who was sitting together arent perfect matches.

"This is a tough decision." Dolph said as he studied the couples.

"Im voting for Elias and Paige. We need answers about if theyre a perfect match or not. If theyre not, they got to split up and move on." Brie said, casting her vote for Elias and Paige.

" Brie said, casting her vote for Elias and Paige

"I dont know. I have a gut feeling its Alexa and Cesaro." Dolph said, casting his vote for them.

"Well, we'll see."

"Im voting for you and you." Seth said casting his vote for Elias and Paige.

VC-Seth- I know both Alexa and Renee and the guys they went on the date with just didnt make sense. The obvious choice is Paige and Elias. Just get them out of here.

After everyone voted, the daters returned to the house alongside Shane.

Everyone gathered in the living room.

"Whats up guys. Welcome to your 4th Truth Booth. Lets welcome back our couples." he said as everyone began clapping, "Elias, how was the date?"

"It was great. It was good to be out of the house with this girl right here. We didnt really want to come back ." he said looking at Paige. She smiled.

"And Alexa?" Shane said.

"It definitely was refreshing to be on this date with Cesaro. I realized he's an amazing guy and in my past ive been with douche bags. Maybe the matchmakers thought I needed someone like him so I think he very well could be my match." she said.

"Wow. Well thats great to know. So guys, lets reveal the couple you chose to go into the Truth Booth tonight." Shane pointed to the screen.

After 5 seconds, a picture of Elias and Paige popped up. Everyone clapped.

Anxiety began to set in for the couple.

"Elias and Paige, you're going into the Truth Booth tonight. Good luck guys." Shane said.

The pair got up and made their way out of the house.

They held each others hand tightly as they walked towards the booth.

"Im freaking out." Paige said.

VC-Paige- My heart is beating so fast right now like I cant even focus. This could go two ways tonight. Either we are a match and we live happily ever after in the Honeymoon suite or we're not a match and I curl up into a ball and die.