Episode 7- Part 2- Dates

"Who are you voting for to go into the Truth Booth?" Roman asked, taking a seat next to Jojo on the sofa with a coffee mug in his hand.

"Um..are you talking to me?" she asked him.

He looked side to side, "Yea. You're the only one here."

"I really dont feel like talking to you right now." she turned to the side.

"Uh, okay, what did I do?" he asked.

"Dont act like nothing happened Roman. What, you think you can go around hooking up with other girls and I would be okay with it. I saw you and Sasha. Why do you think Peyton and Billie caused a scene that night? Because I told them about it."

Roman sighed.

VC-Roman- I was really intoxicated that night but I do have slight memories of getting with Sasha. She was coming on to me and...I guess it was all in the heat of the moment. I had no clue that Jojo saw everything. I feel so horrible. Jojo is a great girl and she definitely doesn't deserve that.

"Im really sorry Jo. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings."

"Of course you didnt. Thats what they all say. Im not here to play games Roman. Its either you want her or you want me. I mean, ive spent all this time with you, getting to know you so its not easy seeing you hook up with someone else. Do you have feelings for her?"

"Well..." he scratched his head, "Not as much as I have for you but I do think Sasha has a possibility of being my match."

Jojo looked at him, "Well, If you think she can be your match then just chase after her and stop leading me on. Im not just here to win money. Im here to find love. I want to leave Hawaii knowing that ive found someone. As far as I can see, you're attention isnt fully on me. If you're down for me then I need to know you're only about me and not thinking about anybody else." she stood up, "Come talk to me when you've figured out what you really need."

She started walking away.

"Jo." he called out, "Why you gotta act like this? It was just a random hookup."

She turned around to face him, "Oh a random hookup? That makes it okay because it was random?"

"Stop acting like im your man and your property."

"Im supposed to sit here, see you hook up with other people then come talk to me like nothing happened while you're also fulling my head with lies saying that I can be your match?" she raised her voice in an angry tone, "Lemme tell you one more time, if you're down for me, you're down for me only. Thats it. I do not come in second to anyone."

She turned and stormed off, leaving Roman sitting there on the sofa.

VC-Jojo- I may be the quiet girl in the house but I sure as hell aint no pushover

VC-Jojo- I may be the quiet girl in the house but I sure as hell aint no pushover. My mom taught me better than that. I know my worth.

-----------